Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for builds.

Drakex89

Question

I played war frame for a long time.. Stop for about a year was looking to get back into it. 

I wanna know top frames? 

I'd love some builds for top frames used, Don't worry about currency or not cheap.. Was some of the top 5 builds? Need some help. 

I used pretty much messa and syarn builds.. not sure if they still use them. I have my trin built up for both uses. 

Any help would be awesome. 

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Monstervirus98 said:

Top frames mainly used (My opinion)

Trinity, Frost, Loki, Ash & Nova.

These frames can be used in a variety of situations!

For builds, just google them!   

Will do, I have a loki just not geared. 

Ash and nova look interesting. Thanks for your input. I was looking at nekros prime due to farming. 

Frost, Ivara, Ash, Excal imo. well, at least they are my favorite anyways.

For builds just look for:

A fatal Teleport + smokescreen ash

Frost built around range and duration

Radial Blind and exalted blade excal

with ivara, im currently collecting bp but I know ill like her but atm i dont know what to build her for yet

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TomTheImperator said:

Frost, Ivara, Ash, Excal imo. well, at least they are my favorite anyways.

For builds just look for:

A fatal Teleport + smokescreen ash

Frost built around range and duration

Radial Blind and exalted blade excal

with ivara, im currently collecting bp but I know ill like her but atm i dont know what to build her for yet

Yea, I'm looking into ash prime builds. fatel teleport. Could you help me with a mod setup? 

Also thank you for the input.

Edited by Drakex89

yea sure, right now im running

Spoiler

-Steel Charge

-Vitality

-Primed Continuity

-Primed Flow(Don't have it atm so Im using reg)

-rank 7 Blind rage

-Fleeting Expertise

-Streamline

-Either Seeking Shuriken or Fatal Teleport

-Narrow Minded r7

-Cunning Drift

This fits my personal play style so if it doesnt fit yours then thats ok

Top at what? Is the question.

Do you want a list of the most versatile, the strongest at X mission, solo, group, highest scaling value, most damage, best CC, best buffs, ect.

There's a good amount of frames that are amazing at one thing but awful at others while there are also some which are able to be pretty good at anything but not quite the best.

20 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Top at what? Is the question.

Do you want a list of the most versatile, the strongest at X mission, solo, group, highest scaling value, most damage, best CC, best buffs, ect.

There's a good amount of frames that are amazing at one thing but awful at others while there are also some which are able to be pretty good at anything but not quite the best.

Looking for a DPS build. Solo/group play. 

I have a EV trin so i can always get into a group but i love something that works on bosses and grinds. I like the action. I'm seeing nova prime loki alot. 

I have ash prime nova prime banshee on me now.. 

1 hour ago, Drakex89 said:

I have a EV trin so i can always get into a group but i love something that works on bosses and grinds. I like the action. I'm seeing nova prime loki alot. 

Think ima do nekros prime. Tank build with him on farming missions is over the top. As for dps.. still not to sure. aha

4 hours ago, Drakex89 said:

Here are some builds I use for Damage output for various levels. Some have Focus requirements. My Exilus choice on many frames is because I'm a spam roller. I roll spam as movement instead of bullet jumping and Rush improves your roll momentum allowing it to keep up with bullet jumps.

Mesa - Peacemaker

Spoiler

Ug66JTw.jpg

I've taken her to lvl 300 in the Void. She has the highest Kill rate in the game though not the highest damage. Eventually she starts to level off against armored enemies but up to Sorties nothing is going to beat her on Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival or any mission she can park for a minute. Solo or Group.

Ash - BladeStorm (Arcane Trickery)

Spoiler

H0cGh1Y.jpg

I use this for Sorties or Rathum. Good till a point and then Fatal Teleport starts to become a better option. Your weapon build matters a lot on this which I can also post but Bladestorm is being reworked soon so keep that in mind before investing a lot of time/plat. Solo or Group

Ash - Fatal Teleport

Spoiler

0TlHkXF.jpg

I thought I'd show a non-arcane build as well. Fatal Teleport is for lvl 120+ ish. I have Transient on for Seeking Shuriken which you can swap with streamline as needed. I would highly recommend Zenurik Focus if you do. I've taken this build to lvl 320 but it can theoretically go longer. Solo or Group

Chroma - Offensive

Spoiler

tq2OAbz.jpg

I've taken Ice Chroma to lvl 300 solo with both melee and guns. Pretty simple build not much to say other than with Blind Rage, Zenurik helps a lot. I get 850k swings with Galantine Prime at x3 combo using this build.

Saryn - Spores

Spoiler

Lfw1Trf.jpg

Heavy AoE damage. Works well with specific weapons or just about any AoE. Group or Solo to a point, then mostly group.

Saryn - Naramon Melee

Spoiler

JP1j2FB.jpg

Very High damage output with Viral procs and near invulnerable due to invisibility. I've taken build to lvl 340. It's however ideally a solo only build since it's not as helpful to a group as her full spores build. Zenruk required as long as you use Blind Rage.

Mag - Boss Killer

Spoiler

WaJieVc.jpg

Near max strength to make short work of bosses. Lower duration to deal with those which move through phases. This is also good for lvl 1,000+ enemies if you happen to go for that sort of thing. I generally only use mag to kill bosses these days.

Banshee - High Sonar

Spoiler

4oxls29.jpg

This is more of a meta group build for lvl 300+ so you might want to tone down the Power Strength for some Defensive mods. At higher level defense means nothing so She's build for pure dumb levels of damage output. Zenurik is your friend though not required.

Banshee - Naramon Melee

Spoiler

joftkSr.jpg

To be used with Naramon - Shadow Step. Works esp will with Gas and Bleed weapons. I've taken her to lvl 380 before I got bored. She can go further. This is mostly a solo build.

Mirage - Mirrors

Spoiler

A2NVqnp.jpg

I've taken her to around lvl 200. You can slot Blind Rage for even more damage but she's pretty OP in terms of damage output as is. The reason I haven't gone too high in level with her is due to her mitigation. It's all based on RNG. You can skew the situation by moving fast but eventually you just randomly die.

Excalibur - Exalted Blade

Spoiler

5WoONO0.jpg

He's still a great damage dealer and decent CC using his blind with a few different viable weapon options You can slot Steel Fiber for extra defense if you want. I just don't because eventually in levels he's 100% reliant on Blind to stay alive regardless.

Nova - Slow

Spoiler

0swi3fT.jpg

Nova - Speed

Spoiler

RroaPTH.jpg

Ivara - Artemis

Spoiler

SjwTna2.jpg

High Damage output with efficiency to keep on shooting. Mostly Solo though most her other abilities are still viable.

Ivara - Artemis / Support Hybrid

Spoiler

rmSjQlk.jpg

For group play, Good duration for her abilities while keeping high damage output. It however lacks the sustain of her pure Artemis build. Zenurik helps to counter this problem but you'll sometimes have to drop Artemis to keep up.

Titania - True Hybrid

Spoiler

DUfUYX4.jpg

My preferred setup for Titania. It keeps all her abilities very useful though unfortunately it can be quite energy hungry and generally has to go in and out of Pixie mode. Zenurik helps a lot with this.

Titania - Pixie

Spoiler

Ws0b06z.jpg

Specialized to stay in Pixie form as long as possible to dish out damage. Her other abilities are still viable and useful but not as much as her hybrid.

This is most of the high end damage dealers. I have various weapons to use with some of these that I can post if you want. Seems better to work on request for those. 

I should mention I'm an endurance runner so for the most part I don't rely on ability damage unless it scales with weapon damage or weapon mods.

Edited by Xzorn