Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-Second Dream Glitch

Sixtasy

Hello everyone,

I would to informe the Dev team about a glitch I just found while redoing The Second Dream quest (not sure if it also appens the first time you play it).

I was on my way to do the last mission of the quest. Entered the mission but only after that I remebered what type of mission it was and that I didn't had the rigth set. So I choose to leave the mission to change my set. The problem is, as soon as I came back to the orbiter it was like the quest just jumped the last mission and got me to the part of it when I come back to the orbiter holding the operator and the figth with the Shadow Stalker. After playing this final part of the mission and recieving the mission summary I checked that the quest was still ongoing just like if I had never done this last mission.

I would just like to report this because, for me it is important to re-live the emotion of The Second Dream, but it wasn't much of a problem because I'm going to do the last mission again anyways. However, if I was a new player playing the quest for the 1st time and this happened it would be a much dissapointment/big unwanted spoiler.

Thanks for your work with the game and hope this impartial opinion (like DE Rebecca just asked us in Pax Australia) will help you guys find the problem. :)