The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

delete, please

3 hours ago, Irixa said:

Congrats on these golden girls! :D

Pfff, it was actually a random incubation but it came out persian and missing one one gold slot. I had to breed it three times afterwards to get that. D:< I'd be happier if it was tuft, but I don't want to risk breeding it again. 

Edited by ayaundwolf
42 minutes ago, ayaundwolf said:

Pfff, it was actually a random incubation but it came out persian and missing one one gold slot. I had to breed it three times afterwards to get that. D:< I'd be happier if it was tuft, but I don't want to risk breeding it again. 

Why not? Fur colors doesn't mean anything on cats since there are no rare colors and you can get all colors in the market. Only thing people look at is ears, eye/energy color and tail :P

Nice Adarza btw :D

Edited by Emulad0or
24 minutes ago, Emulad0or said:

Why not? Fur colors doesn't mean anything on cats since there are no rare colors and you can get all colors in the market. Only thing people look at is ears, eye/energy color and tail :P

You can say that, and that's how I buy my cats, but a lot of avid buyers still prefer rare combinations. See Abi's recently sold partially gold smeeta for 300p, or ask Sugar about the pure red smeeta she sold for 300p. I've personally sold a pure navy blue kavat for a decent price. I've had many buyers ask for specific colours. When I explain that there is a kavat gene masking kit, they still insist that they want natural colours. It's a conundrum, but one I'm not going to argue with. There's no doubt that a nice naturally coloured kavat is immediately more appealing to the eye. 

Thank you :) 

9 hours ago, Emulad0or said:

Just to add, a few months ago someone was willing to pay 500 plat for a very specific kavat lol. So yeah some are just "I just want this ear and tail; I'll recolor anyway" but there are others who want natural colors :)