Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow collar missing ?

seelebrn

Question

Hi everybody,

I've searched the forums for an issue i've ran into during the Howl of the Kubrow and didn't find a solution.

I've done the quest, did the Earth defense mission and, in my Codex, the quest in marked as "completed". I have a mature Kubrow now but can't equip it because of the "missing collar" issue. I've tried relogging a few times, waited for a day, but i'm still missing that collar.

Is there anything i've done wrong or anything i can do to fix that ?

Thanks in advance !

6 answers to this question

Not the same situation but I know a few times recently after maturing a kubrow for combat it said I was missing the collar. I relogged and after coming back in it was fine and said that I had the collar and was able to equip my pooch to start running missions.  So maybe try relogging (if you haven't already). Other than that do as NovusNova suggested and contact support. 

20 hours ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

Not the same situation but I know a few times recently after maturing a kubrow for combat it said I was missing the collar. I relogged and after coming back in it was fine and said that I had the collar and was able to equip my pooch to start running missions.  So maybe try relogging (if you haven't already). Other than that do as NovusNova suggested and contact support. 

I had same issue when making Abomination Kubrow's and Kavat's. By logging out and back in again (sometimes more than once) the collar appeared