Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game stuck freezed upon talking to Maroo

Rubano

I have been getting this bug for a while now. thought to be a simple one that would be fixed with one of the frequent hotfixes. But checking on the forums i didn't find topics with similar problems. Upon trying to talk to maroo, either to take ayatan sculptures quest or trying to sell my own, maroo never awnsers with anything. After contact the camera zooms in on maroo as if loading the HUD, but from that point forward nothing happens, ever. On this stuck mode im unable to do anything, no camera movement, no buttons works, not even the escape button does anything, making my only choice closing everything with alt+F4 and restarting the game. I have tried talking to maroo on different servers already, on all the regions the same glitch occur.

I GOT LE SOLUTION FOR THEE'S PROBLEM. We both have bad computer! We have to buy a new one! :p jk. But its true doe, I dont kno if its the internet or like the computer core, but one of them is probably bad, and since we have bad computers or internet you have to wait for about like 5-10 minutes to let maroo speak. What I'm sayin is (since I have bad english) wait for 5-10 minutes and the HUD will load

Edited by P1Nk3D