Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kubrow base damage changed?

brendemar

Question

Hello. Interested if anyone noticed that kubrow damage lowered from 516 to 304 at max rank unmoded? Just month ago decided to max my sunika kubrow, but when i looked others builds noticed that about 3 month old guides show 2.2k damage (516 base damage with maxed maul mod 330% ). right now it only goes up to 1306 and after searching i can not find any note about kubrow damage nerf. Any suggestion what is happening?

9 answers to this question

Apparently Pre- Specters of the Rail Kubrows were double dipping from crit mods to increase their damage as well:

As in, their crit chance was artificially inflating their base damage as well. Now their true base damage is higher, but not affected by crit mods. And their base crit damage has been boosted. (I think they get up to like, 9x crit multiplier now, mines only at 8/10 for 8.7 x crit multiplier)

Edited by Gelkor

This can be it but i cant say for sure. There is no exact numbers in this patch note except that critical multiplier is increased and damage by 150% but what was base damage before i don't know. Can you confirm that your kubrow damage is 304-6 without maul mod (if you have one ofc :) )?

3 minutes ago, brendemar said:

This can be it but i cant say for sure. There is no exact numbers in this patch note except that critical multiplier is increased and damage by 150% but what was base damage before i don't know. Can you confirm that your kubrow damage is 304-6 without maul mod (if you have one ofc :) )?

Yeah, I did. She does 304 Slash damage, with a 10% base Crit chance and a 3.0x base crit multiplier. Take a look at those videos you were looking at and see what the base crit multiplier without max rank Bite was.