Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

V Slot Mods

ArtanKatana

Recently I managed to construct a Banshee.  I enjoy the abilities and looks of the frame, but I just can't justify putting a reactor in her due to the two V polarity slots.  While I understand that there are already a few mods with those polarities, there just don't seem to be enough.  Somehow, I only ever have one or two mod cards with that polarity ever.  Would it be possible for there to be some more mods with that polarity.

-Artan

There are precisely three.

Focus, Continuity, and Rage.

Rage, you will likely never see and is, as far as I can tell, limited in its usefulness.

Continuity and focus might help with some of your skills, but you are right. There are not nearly enough v polarity mods for warframe to justify having more than one v-polarized slot in a warframe.

I agree more warframe mods in general would be nice, but we've have also seen an increase in status effecting warframe mods, many of which the council helped/suggested, so its not like players haven't though about it.

As far as certain warframes needing certain polarity slots, I have to disagree. If the slots on banshee were diffrent would you be happier, maybe. Some other player might not feel the same though. I think forma has provided the answer for us to edit/customize frames to our liking. Some might say that is a waste of time and forma, but I say if u like it enough and will be playing that frame more than others, than why not.

I loved Banshee having 2 V slots, Focus and Countinuity were exactly what I needed. Added max Stretch, some defense mods and diffrent utility mods depending on the mission type.

Edited by OrokinNoob

I also recently constructed Banshee, and I agree. I have rage and focus, but I do not intend to put rage on it. They should change it to a ~ polarity instead. Rage isn't really that useful. I only use Sonar on bosses, so I don't need continuity. They ABSOLUTELY need to change her polarities to something more useful.

I have the same gripe about Excalibur Prime, who also has two V slots.

Banshee's powers are very much affected by Continuity and Focus.

Excalibur.......not so much.

Continuity can boost your Slash Dash, and Focus.... I'm not sure Focus does anything for Excalibur. Does it?

That just leaves Rage.

I made a thread about it awhile back.

Probably ending up changing one of those Vs to Triangles (Redirection!) when my EP gets to 30.

If you don't use Continuity and Focus on your Banshee, that'd be the next best thing. Forma it to a Triangle so you can get half cost on Redirection (the most expensive mod you'd use).

The only reason having 2x V polarity slot on Banshee is bad is because there aren't enough V polarity warframe mods. If they fixed this problem I think there wouldn't be as much of an issue.

Also the fact that Continuity the only other V mod other than Focus doesn't work with Banshee's Sound Quake is a slap in the face. Here are 2 abilities that work with Continuity "Silence" (Utterly useless) and "Sonar" (Great ability but hard to justify spending 8 mod slots on a card for 1 ability). Your ult is a channeled spell with a duration but an increase duration mod wont work, LOL trolled hard.

Edit:spelling

Edited by Katface