Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorti seasons

(PSN)THE8BALLR

On 11/10/2016 at 1:42 AM, Extirpator said:

You know what? Even its this long I still cant complete Twin Viper Wraith despite doing doing sortie almost everyday!

Me either.  I'd like to see a system where that's not gated by time in the same way.  Because if it ever does come around again we'll be forced to fight against the parts we already have, with still no real chances to grab what we want.

How about sorties give you a token so you can pick your reward?  Either 1 of the checkboxes, or a RNG spin through the repeatables (which will 90% land on 2k endo)

7 minutes ago, Callback said:

Me either.  I'd like to see a system where that's not gated by time in the same way.  Because if it ever does come around again we'll be forced to fight against the parts we already have, with still no real chances to grab what we want.

If it comes around again and you get a spare part, you can trade it for the other part you're missing.

That's the great weakness of this system. They should either make seasons shorter to make them cycle faster, or make it so the unchecked boxes have increased chances to drop. The way it is right now makes it seem like they don't want us to get those weapons.

On 11/11/2016 at 0:30 PM, TheScytale said:

If it comes around again and you get a spare part, you can trade it for the other part you're missing.

That's the great weakness of this system. They should either make seasons shorter to make them cycle faster, or make it so the unchecked boxes have increased chances to drop. The way it is right now makes it seem like they don't want us to get those weapons.

They don't want us to get anything other than 2k endo from the sortie rewards.