Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Packs In Store. Please.

Xylia

*Disclaimer, I've read 1 and a half pages of this thread, if someone already made this point, I'm sorry.*

People keep harping on about 'Pay 2 Win'. But what are you winning? There's nothing in this game but farming. It's like berating someone not wanting to stand in a field all day waiting for the rain to fill up his bowl when he can just use a tap.

And yes, their playtime will not be as long as those who grind for mods. But if they were willing to pay for mods, they were not particularly having fun with farming anyway. As for satisfaction- well, you at least have admirable patience. Others may not -want- to just repeat a mission over and over again to watch a number rise if there's nothing to do with that number in the first place.

When DE -does- release endgame, do you really think having all the best mods is going to be necessary? I will put money on the prediction that it'll be achievable with a group of level 30, not very well modded frames and weapons. Because that would be terrible to say to players "You have to farm your butt off and max out Serration or you aren't allowed to have a chance at succeeding our shiny new content."

And now, I await the inevitable reply that destroys all my points because I'm absent minded and have probably left tons of holes in the comment.

...Bonus points if you're sarcastic and elitist about it.

I'm waiting until they change the mod UI so that it's easier to manage before I'm gonna start getting my Hornet Strike/Serration to max level. I would be all for buying Fusion Core packs as long as they guarantee 5 lvl 5 Fusion Cores for about 15-20 plat. Farming 4 lvl 1 Fusion Cores and 1 lvl 5 FC can be done in half an hour if you go to Xini.

I'm waiting until they change the mod UI so that it's easier to manage before I'm gonna start getting my Hornet Strike/Serration to max level. I would be all for buying Fusion Core packs as long as they guarantee 5 lvl 5 Fusion Cores for about 15-20 plat. Farming 4 lvl 1 Fusion Cores and 1 lvl 5 FC can be done in half an hour if you go to Xini.

Oh come on, somewhere around 2500 mods you'll lose your previous buttons. Around 3500 you'll be unable to select any of your first 10 pages except by the next button.

Oh come on, somewhere around 2500 mods you'll lose your previous buttons. Around 3500 you'll be unable to select any of your first 10 pages except by the next button.

I'm not sure what you're getting at?

What I mean is that I would be all for a system that shows a single mod and then has a number on it that says how many of that mod you have? That'll allow us to say "I wanna fuse 28/29 Point Blank mods into my Hornet Strike." Don't you agree that this would be a bit easier/nicer to look at?

Here's another idea:

Allow us to buy Fusion Core packs with CREDITS instead of Platinum.

Why Credits?

You have to play the game to earn credits, AND you also need MORE credits to fuse the Cores to your Mods anyways.

It'd allow you to level things a little faster using credits that you earn from doing missions (and selling unneeded blueprints).

It would also give us a Credit Dump that people have been asking so much for.

I don't know, maybe 10,000 credits for 1 Common 3 core, and 1 pack of Five Common-3s for 45k (cheaper to buy in bulk)?

+1 This game needs a credit sink and this would encourage people to actually play the game.

Why u dont hunt for it >,<

Its easy to get

Found 3 cores on a Xini Run.

Finished the mission........no cores.

So yeah. lol.

Finally get some cores, and I don't...... get......them anyways.