Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Please Improve the Uranus Tileset

Helljack84

19 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

The amusing this is OP's rant is probably what sparked this thread to get to many replies, many replies in turn gets much attention, much attention usually causes a more immediate (though not like tomorrow immediate) reaction from DE.

If the OP had simply illustrated this as a "this is the problem I faced" it may have gotten 5 replies at most and been lost to obscurity.

Sad fact is, Salt generates results.

It's a real shame too. That thread you posted, while not giving any explicit ideas on how the tileset/content could be improved, made a good point about how some of the content is just played just to advance and left to be forgotten/ignored. Then there's this salty thread garnering attention and getting replies. (Well a few original replies then other people posting different ways of saying those same answers.)

Overall i'd say the tileset is fine (uranus interception is probably my favorite interception tileset) and most game modes are fine, the only gamebreaking problems i can think of off the top of my head that are truly significant would be the spawns of syndicate medallions (and by extension other object sharing spawn points) sometimes bugging out (i'll grab a screen next time i encounter it) and exterminate spawn having a decently high chance of bugging out (as in you need to force the spawn, sometimes for a very high enemy count, i've had occur upwards of 100 in the case of sortie).

P.S Please dont make statement like: "I hate it remove it", i understand the frustration, but there's an absolutely enormous amount of work that goes into making things like these, even from a logical standpoint it's far easier to bugtest and fix it then to remove it and make a new one.

Edited by mix0ta

I had to run sortie 1 four times today to get a mission that actually spawned enough enemies to complete it, and even on that last run I had to run back and forth through the last three rooms for more than ten minutes to get the last ~180 enemies to spawn. This is not even close to the first time this has happened to me here. This tileset is seriously borked.

First of all I don't see any screenshots that prove that you can't reach that "place behind the fence" most probably you just don't know how. Second the mobs not spawning and spawning after it's a known bug from ages ago, just wander for 15-20 seconds and they will spawn (also it's not relate to the tileset). Third so what if it's archwing? Just because you are so bad at it that you can't handle archwing properly doesn't mean it must be removed from the game, there are ppl who like archwing missions (including myself). And the last thing I want to say is why delete a tileset? It makes no sence to delete a tileset just because YOU don't like it. You are just unable to do some missions because they are too hard for you so you want thoes tilesets deleted as if they woul ruin the game or something like that.