Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept Set] A list of my Warframe Concept Ideas (added Susanoo, the dragonslayer warframe)

blazeshadow44

Like before, with my other set of concepts, "[melee concept set] a list of my melee concept ideas," I will bring together my list of Warframes i had created over the year to show you.  Some of these may be familiar to you, the older ones i have posted maybe, but all of the older concepts i have done have been refurbished as i thought of ways to make it better and took people's opinions on it from the past when they presented it to me on the post, which i will hope that you guys will do for me as well.  Please look over the warframes i have developed and tell me what you think.  More designs, some better designs later for the first few will be added over time, just like for my melee concept set.  

Here is the link to the warframe melee set if you want to look at them as well, i may add more lists soon, and if so, their links will be added to the beginning of each  set.

Now to the point of this post:  My warframes...

Aegis

The Weiss Era Warframe

Spoiler

Lore that was done before the War Within, which i had a questloine to go with it...

Spoiler

The Queens would like to see you Tayll Vik!” Yelled one of the heavy doorsman, his body wavering as he moved and opened the door to let him in. Tayll, a grineer scavenger, shyly proceeds into the vast chamber of the queens, who sat in large chairs on a dias full of mechanisms, mechanisms to keep the twins alive after being separated from eachother. “Why dare you intrude us today, filth1” yells the larger of the three queens, her one malevolent left eye piercing through Tayll as if she believed her gaze could kill him like a roach crushed by a boot. Tayll bowed to his queens and responded, “I have found something for you, my queens!” he squeaked, “Something no other has that I know of. A shiny body!” Skeptical, the left queen leered at him. “What sort of 'shiny body' do you speak of, Worm!”

Excited for her malevolent curiosity, Tayll jumped up from his kneel and inched a little too close to the dias, “I founds it in dig! It was-- AHHH!” Without warning, a metal fist came from the side of the room, landing directly in Tayll's side, breaking two ribs and shattering his prosthetic arm. “How dar you act as such in front of your queens, Maggot,” yelled the left queen, spittle flying as she talked, “know your place!”

Sister,” said a small voice, the right sister, the weaker and smaller of the two called out quietly, “You did not need to harm him as such.... how will he te-”

Silence, sister,” said the left queen in a shushing voice, a little bit of her malevolent demeanor melting away as she talked to her sister, “What I have done must be done, I will not allow disorder like that to plague our empire,” She turned her attention back to the injured grineer. “Finish what you started, Helf-wit! I do not have all day!”

Shuddering from pain, Tayll stood up holding his side, shuddering from pain and each piercing breath he took. “The dig.... I mentioned..... found.......large cavern........orokin-made.......filled with metal boxes with.... preserved bodies within.”

If you had a brain, then you would know it was an Orokin Tomb, you Buffoon! Tell me what you found that is so important!” Tayll turned to the door and waved his hand at the guardsman who had let him in, who, in turn, went out of the room and returned with a large grineer crate. “I found.... this!” With that, The guardsman opened the crate open, the inside was pitch black, but an arm rolled out of the opening and hung on the lip. It was a feminine arm, but the exposed part of the arm was covered in thick metal which shifted as the arm moved, tiny clasps on the edges determining that the metals would have mada a shield in the past but was now useless, rusted, ancient pile of metal with a humanoid form.

How dare you bring a warframe into our sanctum, Worm!” yelled the left queen, bringing up the metal fist again to squash Tayll. Sensing the danger, Tayll yelled, “M-Mercy, wonderful.... red queens! I meant... know harm for my..... monarchs. The shiny body is... empty, devoid of ….life. I had friend check it before....bringing it. It cannot do anything but be a new.... shiny in your collections, my queens. A trophy.... of the fall to come for the.... Tenno Skoom!”

The left queen brought the fist down. Tayll screamed loudly as the fist fell, which pleased the left queen, who stopped the fist just before it fell upon the lowly grineer. With pleasure, the left queen watched as the frightened grineer slowly came out of his state of terror before speaking. “Besides the fact you have brought a potential harm to your queens, the fact is that you had looked before you had this abomination brought to us as a gift. We the queens accept your unique gift and will reward you for your troubles.” With that, the left queen turned to her sister, empathetically telling her twin something, who slowly rose up painfully from her throne, her attention turned to Tayll. “Ask me for whatever you wish for, my humble Grineer. For the gift you have given me, its rarity deserves you a great reward. Ask and you shall receive.”

Unsure, Tayll tried to think of the one thing that he would want, something not too much that will upset his queens, but not too little to shame them. He thought and thought, but could not think of anything. “You took to long to reply,” said the right queen, and she brought her hand up and then back down, in her hand was the grip of an atterax, and whizzing in the air straight for Tayll was the spinning blade of the weapon, tearing into his head, painfully killing him, his screams echoing through the chasm-like structure of the Queens chamber.

Aegis is a frame lost in time, from an era that has long gone, the weiss era. Aegis ability is more defense based except for her fourth, which makes up much of her power damage than the rest of her abilities. She can create a vestige to send fear through the enemy ranks as she defends herself or another player, create a portcullis of shields and spears to defend a large area, and release havoc with her battle skills for her fourth.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health:150(450)

shields: 100(300)

armor: 375

speed: .95

energy: 100(150)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Rage Bash: When Aegis activates her shield, she can bash nearby enemies automatically. Enemies killed after ten seconds of being bashed withh increase Aegis' attack damage by 5%.

Abilities:

guard: Aegis's shield arm releases the plates of metal, realigns them and fuse them to create a large shield to give Aegis 85% cover. A holographic item on the center part of the shield arm will generate a monsterous vestige to strike fear into enemies 3-%/40%/45%/60% of the time it is activated, making the enemy flee and open for finishers. Initial 10 energy, then 1 energy per second.

Invigorating Rally: Aegis raises her shield arm in defiance of the enemy. The act affects nearby allies by giving them 20%30%40%45% more shields in a 12/14/18/27 meter radius. Enemies in the AOE are knocked down by Aegis's will. Costs 50 energy.

Phalanx: Aegis summons 2/4/8/12 shields and spears altogether in front of her in shich follow her as she moves, her speed reduced by 40%. The shields Form a barrier between Aegis and whoever hides behind the shield wall and the enemy on the other side. Allies can shoot through the barrier while enemy fire can only escape through the small openings of the interlocking shields when they move a bit too much. Alies who hid behind the shields with Aegis will also gain 10% overshield for when they leave formation to go into battle. Enemies too close to the wall will be impaled by a jabbing spear, being dealt with 125/200/325/400 damage per jab, each spear about reaching out 7/9/12/14 meters of jabbing range. This ability will last for 12/17/22/17 seconds. Cost 75 energy.

Incursion: Aegis puts away her original weaons and pull from her shield arm a broadsword, her armor increasing by 10%/16%/20%/25% and her speed increased by 15% while she faces down the enemies in her way.

incursion mode:

speed: 1.0

physical damage: 130/175/230/300

spin attacks: 140/200/265/350

slam attacks: 100/140/235/290

slide attacks: 200/245/300/400

leap attacks: 150/210/270/300

wall attacks: 275/330/390/420

critical hit chance: same as melee

critical hit multiplier: same as melee

status chance: same as melee

channeling cost: 5

channeling multiplier: 1.8x

Preator's collision: EEEEEEE: the warframe rushes forward, bashing enemies with the shield and jabbing and slashing with the energy sword

Athena's strategen: holdE, EEE pauseE, EEE. The warframe prepares to do a massive bash, throwing enemies out of the way in a two meter radius from the shield, then is followed by very fast finishers of those who fal, and then three spinning attacks for the oncoming enemies.

Call f the gods: E HoldE, EEEE HoldE, EE, strange occurance of attacks in which upon the hold, the weapon gives of random status effects as the warframe leaps and twoirls through the battle

Oracle's decree: EE PauseE, EEEE PauseE, EE, static runs through the warframe at every pause as it seems that the attack forms change. The first is leapin, but not very strong, dealing more status procs, the middle part, EEEE, is stronger and deals more of critical damage and swirling attacks, and the last one, EE, are two devastating strikes that heat up the air as the warframe attacks, leaving high slash and fire procs, along with finisher of strongest foe, minus bosses

Zeus strike: dropping down from high area: E. Instead of normal falls, warframe is covered in lightning as it falls, the impact throwing enemies very far and electrocute the closest ones

Wind God Summit: Jump E. the jump turns into a bullet-like jump that launches the warframe forward like a blunt and sharp torpedo

Hades sacrifice: E on fallen enemy. The fallen enemy is stabbed and is disentigrated, leaving extra amounts of credits that increases if you do another in less than ten seconds from the first one.

This ability is sustained after initial cost of 25 energy. 2 energy per second.

Description:

Spoiler

Description: Aegis is the tallest female warframe in the game. Almost as tall as the tallest male warframe as well. She is a muscular female warframe. Her armor aspects take the look of an elite roman legionaire mixed with the weiss era wear that has been stated in the lore of Warframe, and her left arm is fitted wil lots of folded metal parts with an orb in the certer of the mass. This part straitens out into a large shield and the orb creates a hologram visage of a monster. Her helmet has the mohawk of imperial armor and she carries sharp features.

Bacchus
The dramatic warframe

Spoiler

Not easily forgotten, Bacchus is a warframe that can control the mental states of not only his enemies but also his fellow tenno.  If he wanted it, he can make his enemies completely insane, or make them euphoric to where they are complacent.  Entertaining Bacchus will be a very rewarding for any who please him, whether it be allied or a foe.  Angering a Bacchus can mean life and death to anyone going against this sporadic warframe.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health:  150(300)
Shields:  220(440)
armor:  200
speed:  .98
energy:  130(175)

Abilities/passive:

Spoiler

Passive:  
Fragile Temper:  Easily swayed, Bacchus' gifts and curses those he run into and an action is done.  If an enemy is close enough to Bacchus when it deals damage to bacchus, he breaks its mind, making it either 20% weaker to damage with an open stagger or make them go berserk, attacking anything close enough to them.  If an ally were to place down a social item (energy restore etc.)  they are gifted for their kindness with randomized buffs (10% increase to health shields, armor, energy, speed, power range, power damage, power duration etc.).  effects will last upt to 15 seconds, restores increases the one 

Abilities:
Poisonous Euphoria:  A small AOE attack, a main target is hit with a ball of energy, in which five pulses occur from it.  All of them will be in a drunken happy stupor, not wanting to attack, but is slowly being poisoned to their exposure to the ability.  All enemies affected by this will not attempt  to attack or sound alarms and can be sneak attacked or parry attacked.  If the poison lasts longer than the euphoria, they are not alarmed from taking toxin damage.  Has a 3-4-6-9 meters AOE, lasts for 9/10/12/16 seconds.  Costs 25 energy.

Berserker wine:  Bacchus hits the ground and summons up a large plash or reddish liquid over an area.  Enemies splashed by this attack does increased damage and speed, decreased defenses, and will attack anything nearby them.  Allies splashed by this ability will obtain increased speed and damage output as well, but anything other than abilities can harm allies as well if not careful.  Enemies and allies who come out of this stupor will be confused and marginally weaker to oncoming damage, more onto with enemies than allies.  This ability has a 10/12/15/19 meter range, lasts for 12/14/15/18 seconds, increases the damage output of anyone within by 9%/10%/15%/20% and increase speed by 5%/9%/12%/18% (limit for increases for damage is to 30% and speed to 25%)  damage and speed decrease for enemies is by 30% after raging, confused for about 7 seconds, allies are weakened by 15% for damage and speed and cannot use abilities for 10 seconds.  Costs 75 energy.

Mental break:  Angered, Bacchus seems to enlarge as a pulse of malevolent energy is released from him at a certain range.  All enemies are thrown back by the blast, twitching and spasming from the effect Bacchus has on their minds for a few seconds.  Right after the blast, Bacchus gains a large increase to his damage output and double damage to any enemy on the ground.  Allies within the enragement field of Bacchus will also gain double sneak damage on any enemy within the ability or outside for the effect zone.  This has a 10/14/18/23 meter range, enemies in this field of effect are thrown off the ground and land in mentally unstable heaps as bacchus and allies do finishers.  Bacchus gains an additional 10%/12%/19%/22% of damage from the ability.  Effects lasts for 7/9/12/18 seconds.  Cost 50 energy.

Ritualistic epiphany:  In this instance energy will flow from Bacchus, enveloping him, the ground and any enemy or ally within the circle. Within this circle, the play of the game will effect the bonuses and detriments given by Bacchus:  if the enemy are dealt more damage than the squadmates within the area will increase the percentage of health returned to allies and vice versa, The amount of enemy deaths will increase player invulnerability rate when the ability is over, squadmates dying within the area will cause the counter to reset.  Status effects occuring within this area will strengthen or weaken the amount of speed increase percentage, much like with damage dealt, and critical hits increase and reduce damage counter.  While this ability occurs, Bacchus has a damage reduction field around him, and enemies have a harder time recognizing him as a threat, until he starts attacking fellow enemies.  Damage and speed increase:  4-10%/11-17%/17-24%/24-30%  healing percentage:  5-9%/9-14%/18-25%/30-40%  invulnerability:  (scales with mission type, but this is for show) 20 enemies: 3 seconds, 55 enemies:  5 seconds, 140 enemies:  9 seconds, 240 enemies:  12 seconds...  this ability has a 20/29/33/40 meter range, lasts for 15/17/19/22 seconds.  Costs 100 energy.

Belisama

The light crafter warframe

(Paper draft design available)

Spoiler

Belisama is an engineering warframe similar to vauban, but while vauban is more of a defensive/offensive CC, Belisama is a supportive/offensive CC, with a little bit more entitlement to a supportive role. She is able to make contraptions and personally weave light to use on the battlefield. Her constructs can help allies and mess with enemies. She can keep enemies at bay with a flash of light or she can slice into them with it. It all depends on what you want and what she can do with light.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 95(280)

shields: 150(450)

armor: 30

speed: 1.2

energy: 150(225)

Abilities, passives:

Spoiler

Passive: Afterimage: when Belisama's shields are down by 50% or an enemy melee attacks her, a white image of her remains stationary where she was struck and gathers the attention of enemies for most of its duration. This iamge will last for 15 seconds, but its visibility slowly fades away with the time.

Abilities:

Toolkit: Belisama reacches into her tactical cases strapped to her back for material to make things on-scene or remove pre-made trappings to be used on the battlefield. Togglable set:

• lightweave: Belisama weaves strands of light on-scene to create protective gear for her allies. Each lightweave armor gives a user 10%/15%/20%/25% more armor. Allies who wear the lightweave cannot get their weapons knocked out of their hands and have a 5%/10%/ 15%/17% resistance to knockdown. Lightweave armor has 700/1000/1400/2500 health. If players hold down X, they can absorb the lightweave armor and gain energy instead, where full health lightweave will give you 100 energy, 50% health will give you 50, and low health will give you 25 energy.

• Flashbang: Belisama pulls out cylindrical grenades, which when detonated, will explode, flashing enemies and too close allies with blinding light 1 /2/3/5 times in a 12/16/20/25 meter radius.

• Light shell: belisama constructs a pylon, in which allies can grab temporary field bubbles in which protect them shortly from gunfire and projectiles. Area of effect is 3/5/8/12 meters, each shield lasts for 7/9/13/15 seconds, a certain amount of damage to the shield will kill the shield. The shield is very much affected by energy-based attacks, enemies who go into the shield are blinded, leaving them open for an attack. Each pylon will have 7/9/12/14 charges to use.

• Emissive spike: Though, not as visible as other abilities, this thrown spike will attach to the wall and emit hazardous light in a conic radius of 10/12/15/19 meters. Its area of effect is revealed by swaying lines of energy like a heat mirage. Enemies who walk into this trap are damaged 99/130/200/275 radiation damage per second with a high chance of being status proc'd with either radiation or viral. This effect will last for 10/12/14/19 seconds.

This ability's items costs 25 energy.

Prismatic field: Belisama pulls out a handful of cylinders and throw them into an area, the cylinders activate in a perfect circle to trap enemies in a field of multicolored light. The enemies cannot escape the field, for they are forced back by it and blinded. This trap will last for 10/13/20/24 seconds and affects a 13/17/24/30 meter radius. Costs 50 energy.

Shining links: Belisama crafts four separate knots of light and attaches one to herself and her clanmates. Each knot of light has its own special affect, which is randomly put on an ally. If the squad stays together, all four effects are added to each squadmate, if one separates from the group, then they lose the other 3(2,1) and vice versa. Here are the knots:

• healing knot: ally with the healing knot gets an initial 50/100/125/250 health restore and a health regeneration aura of 1/3/5/7 HPS.

• Protection knot: Ally with the protection knot gets their shields increased by 5%/10%/20%/25% and a 2 second waiting period for regeneration. This is also the affect of the aura.

• Inner strength knot: ally with the inner strength knot gain an aura of 5%/10%/12%/15% increase to power strength and power range.

• Infinity knot: ally with the infinity knot gain an aura of 5%/10%/12%/15% of power duration and power effeciency.

Allies will have a 25/30/45/50 meter radius of eachother to gain the affects of the other's knot. Ability lasts for 13/15/20/27 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Beam field: Belisama throws two discs she picks from her tactical cases on her back. Two seconds upon being on the floor, the discs detonate, doing only 100/150/175/230 damage to unfortunate, but the main thing is that they release a burst of metallic spheres, which will bounce off of the ground at random intervals and will float over where they made contact. These orbs will then begin emitting deadly lasers, each one releasing 1/3/5/7 separate beams from their emission plates and begin to rotate, vertically or laterally. For the first five seconds, when the energy is at its highest, the orbs will do 350/400/475/540 DPS and reach up to 10/12/15/17 meters. After the first five seconds, the beams will do 275/340/445/470 DPS and reach out to 7/10/12/14 meters. Ability will last for 12/15/17/22 seconds, upon which the orbs will all detonate, doing the same damage as the disc but with increased chances of knocking nearby enemies down. Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

Appearance:  paper rough draft!

sWelNlU.jpg

Echo

The dark knight warframe

Spoiler

A warframe left unfinished with refreshening memory and compatibility systems, Echo was only procure with two of its very own abilities before he was left unfinished upon the collapse of the orokin race. What was left behind was a half full warframe who desired for completion. In doing so, Echo's barren systems converted and created a new system that recorded data at extreme speeds, breaking down powers of other warframes and sometimes of enemies and utelizing it as his own for a brief moment. He is a hardened fighter with the ability to use his own enemy's and ally's own tactics against or with them. This is not a warframe to be trifled with.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 145(435)

shields: 80(240)

armor: 320

speed: .90

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Reverse engineering: Echo's recalibrating systems allows for echo to analyze, break down and replicate ally and enemy abilities to his own advantage when the ability is used. For warframes, Echo can only reproduce the second and third ability of their allies. The abilities would be toggleable by echo for him to use. All learned abilities will be forgotten at the end of the mission and powers can be replaced if Echo views more than one enemy ability that fits the second or third category. Echo also mimics the passive of the last warframe power he scans (ie. Using loki's invisibility would give him loki's passive.)

Abilities:

Curse: When used normally, Echo would arch his arm and slash it forward. Dark energy would envelope his arm and would be released into a lengthening slash with 1/3/5/8 echoing partners. The original slash would do 120/175/220/300 damage, each echo of the original would do less damagethan the original or the echo before it. These waves of dark energy will reach in a conic range of 20/27/34/47 meters and will stretch as it passes every meter 6-9/12-17/18-21/21-25 meters in length. If this ability is held down, the darkness will instead envelope Echo, and will increase his damage output and speed according to how long he has charged. Doing this will come with a backfire, for the curse will leech at his life as well depending on how long he charged. Full charge takes 10 seconds to procure. Charging would increase damage output from 5%-25% and speed from 10%-35%. Life will be leeched from echo depending on how long he has charged, going from .5-4 HPS. To end Curse on Echo, hold the 1 power button down for two seconds. Costs 25 energy

Mimic power- Echo mimics the 2nd power of an ally or the power of the enemy. Cost, range, duration, and power varies depending on the power

Mimic power- echo mimics the 3rd power of an ally or the power of the enemy. Cost, Range, duration and power varies depending on the power

Darkness: Echo releases a cloud of of thick darkness on the field. Enemies who enter or was currently in it when activated are blind and cannot see anything, open for sneak attacks. Something within the darkness also attacks them, each strike it does to an enemy as long as the darkness is activated does 400/475/550/670 damage. If an enemy is close to a target that was attacked will have a chance to panic and run This attack reaches an area of 15/17/24/30 meters and will last for 13/15/17/20 seconds. Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

Description:

Echo is a medium-sized warframe. He has more armor plating than some of his fellow warframes but in certain areas of his body, he seems incomplete.

Ethereal

the entity warframe

Spoiler

Oh, how I long for connectivity, to be able to feel and be again, to not have to feed off of the presences of others in my wake. To speak and to truly be heard instead of being ignored. To do what I loved to do instead of passing through everything. Why have I been cursed this way? What kind of cruel joke is this!?...Wait, you there... I need.... to borrow you....

Ethereal is a warframe who has been diminished by technology into a presence unlike any other warframe, to be there, but yet not be there, he is closer to being physical evidence of a second world entwined with our physical world, the world of the living, and the world of entities.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 50(150)

Shields: 150(450)

armor: 15

Abilities, Passives:

Spoiler

Passive: otherworldly existence: Ethereal is 50% resistant toy physical attacks, but by elemental attacks he is fully affected. when harmed by radiation damage, the damage is 1.5x greater.

Abilities:

Energy Sap: Ethereal reaches outwards with his presence, in which enemies within a 10/12/14/17 meter radius of him are affected by cold damage, their armor, shields and health are siphoned by 75/100/130/175 PPS, in which the points are converted into shield and energy for Ethereal and any allies in a 7 meter radius of him. The AOE also creates a cold area in which movement speed is slowed for all parties. Sustained ability, takes 50% of shields and drains 1 energy per second.

Full possession: Ethereal slips into the physical coil of an enemy, gaining the ability to use their weapons and abilities. There, Ethereal has 7/10/13/18 seconds of control over a physical form to do damage to the enemy. If Ethereal jumps into another body from the body she was in, the enemy is demented and attacks nearby targets, their minds torn asunder by the second being within. If the target is killed while demented, the target detonates in which a small 3 second energy sap occurs, fueling nearby allies and Ethereal while sending fear through the enemies within the energy sap occurs. Costs 50 energy.

Entropic Barrage: Ehtereal generates malevolent energy from within himself and releases it like a wave over his enemies within a 10/12/16/21 meter conic radius. Enemies hit with this attack get their armor torn away and are dealt with 320/375/440/500 damage per second and can be proc'd with fear by 10/12/14/18% chance. Lasts 6/7/10/12 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Malevolent Pulse: Ehtereal soaks up the negativity of the room like a sponge and releases it into one dangerous pulse of massive energy. Enemies hit by this ability are dealt with 600/680/740/900 damage per pulse (1/3/4/5 pulses a pulse every two seconds), in which they would be stunned and open for finishers if the attack did not kill them. If there are enemies within here affected by possession, then the ability gains the ability to cause discord and make them attack eachother. If enemies are struck by fear from Entropic barrage, then an additional 10% damage is added to the initial damage of each wave. Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

Ethereal is a very thin male warframe, with a tattered robe covering over his body. Most parts of him have a good amount of emissive and he is slightly translucent, slightly.

Clarent

the dishonored warframe

Spoiler

Do not worry about yourself or others around you, I will take care of everything. You do not need to be in control, just relinquish yourself to me. I can make you into a hero. I will vanquish all of the enemies you want me to, just sleep and lend me your will. Sleeeeep....

Clarent is the twin brother of the warframe, Excalibur, sibling to Durendal and Joyeuse. Unlike Excalibur, Clarent uses his power to decieve the enemy, control, or backstab the enemy. He does not play fair, but he can still do just as much damage as his twin. His abilities are fire damage based.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 100 (300)

shields: 100 (300)

armor: 350

power: 100 (150)

Abilities, Passives:

Spoiler

Passive: cheapshot: all finishers done by clarent (sneak, frontal, rear, and downed enemy attack) gains and increased 15% damage and surviving enemies are dealt with a fire proc.

Hidden special: Aether form: If claren, excalibur, durendal and joyeuse are in the same squad and all use their exalted forms within five seconds, the party gains 10 seconds of invisibility, with a maximum of five times in a single game in five minute intervals.

Burning ash: clarent rushes forward, then blindsides enemies with a blast of red hot ash, dealing damage in a cone shape radius of 6/15/20 meters for 100/125/200/250 heat damage, with a chance to set enemies with a heat proc. 25 energy.

Seeding control: Clarent grips upon the will of the enemies around him in a 10/15/20 meter radius around him. Enemies who hear his call of false glory will be buffed with 30%/40%/60% heat damage and will be covered in a vail of fire for 15/20/25 seconds. The health of the affected enemies will drain as long as the fiery vail is upon them and in the end of the attack, stricken enemies would suddenly combust with a 6 meter radius of effect and turn into ashes if they die, burning enemies if they are nearby them. 50 energy.

Blindside: Clarent keeps the enemies focused on him as he casts this attack in a 10/15/20/25 radius of him. As they focus on him, 3/5/9/12 ash forms of himself with red hot skanas attack the enemies from behind, dealing 500/600/800/1200 damage plus 10% sneak attack bonus. 75 energy.

Coward's Blade: Clarent summons a flaming energy long-dagger and attacks with 100/125/200/250 heat damage, slide attacks on enemies will restrict Clarent to the first enemy hit and lighting the others on fire, in which Clarent does a finisher, Dealing 350/400/575/700 fire damage to the foe, when he does this, it will make the enemy turn his back or front to his comrades and then, when the enemy is punctured, a blast of fire engulfs anyone behind him in a 12 cone radius with 400/550/600 fire damage. Slam attacks does a fiery AOE of 200/345/400 fire damage, aereal attacks throws fiery ash over the enemies for 130/200/375/450 damage. Any natural finishers will do the same fire burst out of finished enemies as it does with the slide attacks. A ground finisher will do the same as a slam attack. 25 energy activation 1.5 energy per second.

Description:

Spoiler

All four look alike, but clarent is the only one of the the other two that looks almost like excalibur. The difference is that Clarent looks slightly warped and rough where excalibur's armor is smooth. In addition, the armor part of clarent has cracks within it, revealing a molten core as the aspect of fire that clarent has within. In addition, the sharp edges of excalibur's body is dull on Clarent, especially on the horn of his helmets. His beginning colors is a dark murkey gray as primary, red as secondary, black for tetriary, dark brown on accents and boiling red for energy.

Durendal

The Radiant wind Warframe

Spoiler

I am not here to harm those who do not deserve harm. I was brought here to be the savior of the ones in need. My light will protect you, my winds will blow away your enemies. Do not fear me, for I have come to help you....

Durendal is the twin brother of Joyeuse, sibling of Excalibur and Clarent. Wielding the power of light and wind, Durendal fights radiantly. His light can strengthen allies and mend small wounds while blinding those unworthy to see it. His winds can go as fast as 315 MPH and ragdoll almost any enemy and push away heavy forces to give him and his allies some room. Durendal can be a savior if you use him well. Durendel does primarily impact and puncture damages.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 150 (450)

shields: 90 (270)

armor: 225

speed: 1.35

power: 125 (200)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Angelic resonance: Durendal's moral-boosting feathery presence can strengthen any attack by 10%.

hidden ability: Aether form: If Durendal is accompanied by Excalibur, Clarent, and Joyeuse and they all use their exalted blade within five seconds, the party gains 10 seconds of invisibility, with a maximum of five times in a single game in five minute intervals.

Abilities:

Storm spin: Durendal rushes forward into the middle of the crowd or to the enemy and twists, releasing disaster winds that sends him up 10/15/20 meters while the wind blasts the enemies 15/20/25 meters away from him where he was standing radially, dealing 100/125/200/250 impact and puncture damage plus fall damage at certain heights. 25 energy.

Holy Radiance: Durendel emits light from within himself, the light having mixed effects on certain people. To allies, they gain two buffs: the first is 25% more shields and the second is regeneration of 4 HPS as long as they bask in his light. Durendel gains a 75% chance to be missed by the attacks of the enemy and regeneration as well of 3 HPS. Enemies exposed to the light of Durendal will have a 30%/40%/60% chance of being blinded continually as long as the light exists and they look at it. AOE is 25/30/45 meters and lasts for 10/15/20/30 seconds. Costs 50 energy.

Shearing winds: With a flick of his arms, Durendal summons a storm of Razor wind in front of him in a semicircle AOE of 15/20/25/30 meters. The flicks can send up to 2/4/6/10 waves of wind, each dealing 500/650/700/800 slash and impact damage as the winds pass each one of them. Costs 75 energy.

Tempest Blade: Durendal summons an energy scimitar of wind and light to face his foes. Normal attacks send Durendal forward, launching him as he swings to the enemy when the enemy is more than 15 meters away. Each swing does 100/125/200/250 impact and puncture damage, which will send light enemies ragdolling a good 10/15/20 meters and push back heavy units 10 meters. Slide attacks will produce a mini-twister that will last for five seconds, doing 100/150/250/300 DPS and deal an initial 250/400/450/500 damage to enemies hit by the blade when Durendal spun attack. Slam attack will blast enemies away, dealing 200/275/300/325 impact and punture damage with a chance to cause blindness. Intitial cost is 25 energy. 1.5 energy per second.

Description:

Spoiler

Due to the fact that Durendal is Excalibur's brother, they share the basic shape. He is slightly more slender than excalibur and the armor parts of his body carries a “Feathered” look for the edges. His helmet is not adorned with a horn, but with feather-like features along the sides of his head and a slight faux hawk like that of a bird. His beginning colors is pure white as primary, blue as secondary, pale green as tetriary, silver for accents and green for energy.

Joyeuse

The Earthbreaker Warframe

Spoiler

They thought because I had the charm of a lady that I could not help myself. They were wrong. They thought the only reason I was here is to be a beauty. They were wrong. They thought that the Earth opened because the World shook. They were wrong. I was tired of them being wrong...

Joyeuse is the twin sister of Durendal, sibling of Clarent and Excalibur. Joyeuse is a warframe of immense physical strength, enough strength to will the power of the land and of controlling any other surface she is one, specifically the walls of a ship if there is no Earth to bend. Anyone who wants to survive should be careful of not getting on her bad side, for she is known to smack those who get on her nerve away out of her way with a wall of stone. She is primarily Impact and slash damage.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 175(665)

shield: 100(300)

armor: 150

speed: 1.15

power: 100(150)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Fit thrower: If Joyeuse is knocked down or hit by a melee attack, any nearby enemies would be hit with a wall of rock if on land or a slab of nearby metal, dealing 300 damage and She will gain a 10% melee damage and speed for ten seconds and will be able to get it again if she is knocked down a minute later.

Hidden power: Aether Form: If Joyeuse is accompanied by Clarent, Durendal, and excalibur in one team, the party gains 10 seconds of invisibility, with a maximum of five times in a single game in five minute intervals.

Abilities:

Stone's Edge: Joyeuse rushes through a crowd of enemies followed by two large blades of stone, cutting through the enemies by their throats, initially doing 100/125/200/250 slash and impact damage and 15% more headshot damage, in which enemies that die from this attack are beheaded. Range of attack is in a cone shape of 6/8/10/12 meters. Costs 25 energy.

Only one standing: Joyeuse stomps her foot and the world begins to shack violently, knocking down enemies in a 8/12/15/25 meter radius of her for 7/10/12/15 seconds. Enemies caught in this are 8%/10%/12% more vulnerable to finishers. Costs 50 energy.

Shard throw: Joyeuse breaks Earth or tears metal off walls and creates 4/6/10/13 shards to throw at enemies and punch through them, dealing 500/600/800/1,000 slash and impact damage in a 15/18/22/25 meter radius. Enemies who die from it go with the shard and are nailed to the surface the shard stops at.

Stone Blade: Joyeuse summons a greatsword of stone, in which its basic attack does 100/125/200/250 slash and impact damage per swing. Her slide attack does 214/267.5/428/535 slash and impact damage with a high chance of knocking back any enemy. Her slam attacks does an initial 200/250/400/450 slash and impact damage and sends spikes of Earth and metal forming around her impact zone of 10 meters, each spike able to deal 60% of the damage the slam attack does. Aerial attacks do 200/250/400/450 slash and impact damage. Fellen enemy finisher does the same thing as slam attack when it punctures the enemy. Initial cost is 25 energy, 1.5 energy per second afterwards.

Description:

Spoiler

Due to the fact that Joyeuse is sister of Excalibur, she looks like a female excalibur. Also due to the fact that she is the twin of Durendal, she carries some of his aspects as well. She is slender than all three of her siblings, but stands strong, the feathery appearance of her twin is changed into a rockier form of sharp edges. Her helmet does not carry feathers as a feature but is edgier, somewhat like a vent on the sides. Her beginning colors are: light tan for primary, deep purple for secondary, brown for tetriary, golden for accents, and purple for energy color.

Genome

The Mutualist warframe

(rough digital design (body finished))

Spoiler

Genome is a warframe of genetic mutation and traited abilities. Genome is made into a warframe by a mutualist node attached to the spine of any warframe that is not primed. In doing this, the warframe will slowly develop a mutualistic form as the genetic code of genome overpowers and takes over the selected warframe over time, until genome is fully formed, covering most of the original warframe, bonding with it and developing much like the warframe internally. The amount of health, shields, armor, speed and energy the original warframe had will affect Genome's stats.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: low; 100(300) medium; 130(360) high; 160(480)

Shields: low; 95(195) medium; 100(300) high;150(450)

armor: low; 100, medium; 225, high; 400

speed: low; .85, medium; .95, high; 1.15

energy: low; 100(150) medium; 125(172) high; 150(200)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Alpha trait: Genome can turn any beast or infested creature into one of his allies 5% of the time he interacts with a group of any. Enemies who turn to Genome's side is considered a friendly and will be removed from exterminate lists or any other form of kill list. All new allies will be buffed in order to have survivability against their own.

Abilities:

Volatile genophage: Genesis releases 1 /2/3/4 tendrils from his body straight to his enemies, which have them lodged within them. The enemy(ies) are then forcefully turned into clones of genome, who will attack enemies for 12/15/19/23 seconds befor rupturing, doing 100/125/150/230 damage to all enemies in a 10 meter radius of them with viral damage. Costs 25 energy.

Splice: from Genome's sides the ribwork opens up and 2/3/4/6 tendrils of sinew are released with blades of bone. While meleeing, the tendrils will act upon the moves you do, adding an additional amounts of damage as they attack and defend with your melee. When using a gun, the tendrils will attack enemies close enough to them. An attack from one of the tendrils does 170/240/300/475 damage per strike. This ability has a 7/10/12/15 AOE and will last for 10/16/21/25 seconds. Costs 50 energy.

Genetic siphon: Genome attacks 1,2/3 enemies with tendrils, which, depending on the enemy, will drain them of their genetic material and use what he stole for various things. Enemies who survive this ordeal are dealt with 300/345/410/550 damage from the attack and are proc'd with viral.

Corpus light infantry: Genome regains 50/175/220/295 shields.

Corpus medium infantry: genome regains 60 shields and a 5%/10%/12%15% power damage

Corpus heavy troops: Genome regains 100 shields and deploys a shield osprey.

Grineer light infantry: Genome gains 10% more armor, restores 10/45/90/120 health

grineer medium infantry: genome gains 70 health and 10%/12%/15%/20% armor increase

Grineer heavy infantry: Genome gains 120 health and releases a swarm of seeker grenades

Infested light infantry: genome gains 10% viral damage

infested medium infantry: genome gains a 15% speed increase and 5%/10%/14%/19% viral damage

Infested heavy infantry: Genome gains 50% viral damage and either gains an aura that increases ally damage by 15% or turns genome into a healing AOE for nearby allies.

Evolution: Genome turns into either a juggernaut variant or a large ancient variant depending on his/her gender. If male then Genome morphs into the juggernaut, the ancient if female. In this mode, Genome loses the ability to use his/her weapons but instead gain new ones and three abilities for the new form.

Male Juggernaut form: Juggernaut form increases Genome's armor by 20%27%/35%/40% and The juggernaut creates an aura of strength, giving allies a 20% armor increase and a 10% weapon damage increase. For weapons, Genome juggernaut form has a gun-like projections on each side of his raised spines that shoot grenade-like projectiles that explode with toxin damage upon contact to any surface and for melee, this juggernaut has scythe-like appendages attached to its back it uses to reap his enemies.

Abilities:

virulent shot: Juggernaut Genome shoots a large liquidized projectile from its maw, the projectile will hit the main target doing 300/350/475/570 damage to the being hit , and within a 12/14/19/23 meter radius from where it exploded it will do 60% of the original damage to those hit by the splash. The remains of this ability will be sticky and slow enemies who walk in it and those directly affected by it for 10/12/15/18 seconds. Costs 10 energy.

Consume: juggernaut pounces an enemy he targets, doing a constant 150 damage upon landing on top of the enemy and will then begin to try to devour the enemy. If the enemy is a weak one, then juggernaut has a 60%/65%/70% of successfully eating his enemy. If the enemy pounced has heavy shields or armor, then the first attack will instead devour the shields and armor of the enemy, making them 15% more vulnerable than usual, but Juggernaut cannot consume anything for 15 seconds until the shields and armor is digested and synthesized. Upon devouring enemies, juggernaut will get the resistances for the enemy's weapons he had eaten and will also obtain the attributes the enemy are weak to. Eating mor enemies will add more weaknesses that Juggernaut genome can use. Shields and armors devoured by Genome will be synthesized within his stomach and be regurgitated after 15 seconds into energy for his comrades for shields, and ammo for armor devoured. Custs 30 energy.

Reaper: Juggernaut moves into a running start position, his scyth appendages folding to where the scythes are angled over and across his sided, the edge of the blades facing outwards. When Juggernaut is positioned, he darts forward in a controlled run, ramming and stomping enemies to the ground for 300/420/485/600 damage in a four meter radius of effect in front of him and under him and enemies to his sides that he missed with his body would be sliced by the folded scythes on his sides, which will deal 400/475/520/650 damage. Juggernaut genome will rush for about 20/27/33/40 meters before coming to a stop. Costs 45 energy.

Female Ancient form: Female genomes will morph into a large Ancient infested when evolution is used. She gains 20%/25%/24%/40% more health and will have a healing aura that will heal allies for 6 HPS. As an ancient, allies damaged in battle will have 20% of the damage done to them taken away and used to heal Ancient genome and all procs will be directed to genome. The ancient female has two weapons as well: her firing weapon is a toxic spray that has high proc chance and her melee is the arm, in which she uses like a whip and can grapple enemies by holding the quick melee button.

Abilities:

Constrict: Ancient Genome sends her arm flying towards her enemies. She can grab 1 /2/4/5 enemies in one go and drag them to her immobilized and being dealt high slash damage of 250/320/375/400 DPS for 4/7/10/14 seconds from the razor teeth within the suckers of her arm. The enemies cannot move while constricted. After released if they had armor, it would have been shredded off by then. Costs 10 energy.

Infested webbing: ancient genome shoots a web of infested flesh for 2 energy per second. A couple ways this ability can be used. 1. this web can be shot on the ground to work like an ensnaring trap, keeping enemies stuck their and trying to escape the sticky infested web. 2. ancient genome could spray this from one wall to another wall in order to obstruct a pathway, in which in doing so will get enemis stuck to it, adding more strength to it by adding another layer of webbing can make it last longer. 3. it can be piled up on the floor to create a barrier against oncoming enemies. And 4. this can be directly sprayed on an enemy to make it slower, disarm it, or completely stop it in its tracks, perfect for harder enemies. These webs are highly volatile and a perfect accelerant for fire. Igniting the webs would do some serious damage to enemies. 10% more damage from the initial fire shot at it.

Pincushion: Ancient genome will cause its extra tentacles to shoot forward and harden into sharp pointed ends, impaling enemies within a 9/12/15/20 meter radius of her dealing 400/525/600/750 damage to them who are impaled. Costs 20 energy.

This ability initially costs 40 energy and will cost .5 energy per second.

Description:

Spoiler

Genome is basically a coat added over the warframe you have chosen, its tendrils and sinew dug inside the warframe in some areas, mainly shown on the helmet of the warframe where one side of the warframe's face sports an infested eyepatch and the lower jaw is covered in infested flesh. Male Genomes morph into an overcoat over the warframe with a lot of bands of infested sinew acting like a harness to keep it all connected and together and male genomes have more armors around their shoulders than the female genome, the right shoulder having a veil of moving tendrils. Female genomes attribute more to a war dress than a coat, their arms got sleeves that are not attached to the main form except by sinew to keep the connection, the lower part of her is a slightly puffed skirt of spikes and organic ethereal material for the inside portion. Male genomes have juggernaut horns attached to the small of their back while female genomes have an ancient halo attached to their backs.

Juggernaut; the male genome's juggernaut form is like that of a regular juggernaut except for that it has two extra appendages on it sides that ends in scythes of bone used as a melee weapon.

Ancient; the female genome's ancient form is a great portion bigger than regular ancients and have more extra tendrils in which it uses for self defense. She also has more lights on her and some extra ethereal material tied to the halo on the ancient.

rough draft design (digital)

Spoiler

Y0KLWDZ.png

Gilgamesh

the conqueror warframe

Spoiler

Matched almost evenly in strength by his fellow warframe, Rhino, Gilgamesh is a warframe with the ability to conquer enemies, create a safehaven for allies, and decimate enemies with raw power. With high armor, health and an innate healing factor, Gilgamesh is not easy to take down and will claim victory.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 175(525)

shields: 50(150)

armor: 630

speed: .80

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

healing factor: With extensive upgrades to the warframe's health system's gilgamesh has an innert healing ability in which he can heal from status effects 2x faster than any normal warframe and has 3hps healing.

Abilities:

Challenge: within a 7/9/12/16 meter radius of Gilgamesh, all enemies have a 15%/20%/30%/50% chance of being offended by Gilgamesh and will attack only him, dealing 1.7x their normal damage output, but are 10%/15%25%/35% weaker to all forms of damage while enraged. This affect will last for 10/12/16/20 seconds. Cost 25 energy.

Devastating force: Gilgamesh charges for two seconds to release a strong torrent of raw energy forward in a conic range of 13/15/17/21 meters, dealing 400/630/720/810 damage to any enemy within the area of effect. Costs 50 energy.

Fortification: Gilgamesh pounds the ground with his right fist and defensive walls are erected in a 10/12/14/17 meters around him. The walls have 1000, 1400,2700,3700 health in each segment and when enemies are very close, they release spikes, dealing 300/390/450/600 damage per strike from a spike. Costs 75 energy.

Conquer and pillage: Gilgamesh marks 1/3/4/7 enemies to defeat and summons a lance-like weapon to his side to defeat them with. The lance has the ability to bring forth a torrent of damage if channeled but acts as a strong thrusting weapon when just fighting normally. Upon the defeat of the marked enemies, other weaker enemies within a 10/12/14/18 meter range of the defeated stronger enemies would be chained to Gilgamesh and his health until their deaths. In certain portions of health, Gilgamesh would lose a couple of his conquered servants if that portion of his health is depleted. The enemies affected by this ability will have a better chance at dropping rarer items when killed by gilgamesh or is conquered by gilgamesh. Conquered enemies will drop extra loot upon the death of their superiors.

Hades

The Dark world Warframe

Spoiler

When the world was split between my brothers and I, I was tricked into being thrown into the darkness. All I knew from then on was the darkness, the souls I had to watch over like a warden, and two other things, two important products obtainable from the lost. Profit and despair...

Hades is a warframe based on ancient writings from the world lost in time. Sibling of the warframes Poseidon, Zeus, and Hestia, he is the one who manipulate where the enemies go and do not go. He can control the lost links of the soul in the bones of the fallen soldiers of the past in the land he walks on and all of his abilities bring forth profit for him and his allies, even enemies, if they dared to touch the cursed valuables.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 100(300)

shields: 175(525)

armor: 65

energy: 150(300)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive: Precious magnet: Upon where Hades walk over, precious gems, stones, and metals will rise above the surface in a 7 meter radius where hades walks, 15 meter radius where he stands. Enemies will be attracted by the riches of the land and will try to touch them, where one of three things may happen: one, the enemy will go berserk and will attack nearby enemies until they are dead, trying to keep the others away from its treasure, 2, they are affected by a puncture, impact, or burn proc, 3 they gain viral proc until they are killed. Precious materials will disappear after ten seconds.

Hidden ability: Sibling rivalry: Hades do not like his siblings and will fade away on the field depending on how many siblings are there. If its one, then he is 50% visible/transparent. If its two siblings, he is 75% invisible/transparent. If he has three siblings there he gains the passive ability to summon skeleton limbs to protrude out of the ground, biting, scratching and grabbing enemies for about ten seconds before disappearing back into the earth.

Abilities:

Dark Ether shot: Hades lobs an orb of darkness at a nearby enemy. After about 10/12/15/18 meters, the orb disperses into a cloud of darkness, in which the darkness will pass through the enemy and proceed along until it all hits the ground for about 12 more meters, dealing 100/125/200/250 cold damage upon the enemies it passes through.enemies harmed by this has increased chance to drop larger amounts of credits. Costs 25 energy.

Bone rush: Hades summons a fast moving flow of skeletal limbs and skulls about 15/18/24/30 meters in front of him from the ground about 2/3/7/13 meters wide in which will randomly bite enemies for 100/125/200/250 damage, scratch enemies for 50/100/175/200 damage, or grab ahold of enemies for five seconds, making them panick. This AOE will slow down enemies by 10%/15%/25%/27% for 10/14/22/27 seconds. Enemies who walk through this AOE have a greater chance of dropping rare resources. Costs 50 energy.

Waters of Phlegethon: From the depths of the ground under his feet, Hades summons fire to the surface to flow as a river around a 10/12/14/17 meter area, the river being 5/10/12/14 meters wide which deals 200/230/300/375 fire damage per second, making the enemy panic and flee the area on fire. Allies who cross the fiery river will gain 10%/15%/20% of their health back and any ailment burned away at the cost of 5%/10%/15% of their armor for 20 seconds. The river lasts for 12/15/18/25 seconds. Costs 75 energy. Enemies killed by this ability will have a better chance of dropping more resources, health, energy or ammo.

Judgment: Hades raises his hands up into the air. In an AOE of about 20/23/29/35 meters around Hades, enemies in the field of effect are locked up into cages of bone, which if close enough, more bones form in between cages to create a wall than enemies cannot pass through until they are gone. The cages have about 1,000, 1,300, 1700, 2000 health in which both the enemy and squadmates must chip away. If players destroy the cage, the enemies inside the cage will be engulfed in darkness and dealt with 600/730/900/1200 damage from the darkness. If the enemy breaks out on its own, Hades is dealt with a loss of 20%23%27%35% of his shields as payment for the enemy's freedom. If enemy dies from judgment, a skeleton is left in the earth to attack enemies passing by where it once stood. The walls of bone will stay intact for 15 seconds when both cages its attached to are destroyed. The ability will wear off at 15/23/29/32 seconds, enemies still trapped being dealt half the damage of an enemy who has had his destroyed. Enemies killed by this ability have a higher chance to drop rare items (resources/mods/etc.) Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

Smaller than his brothers, hades is slender and slightly hunched over. His frame is seemingly covered in robes, their ends tattered a little bit. Part of his front and around his neck are lined with a dark fur and his helmet seems to be like that of an ancient helmet with the horns of a black lamb.

Helsing

The Hunter Warframe

Spoiler

Helsing is a warframe with the mindset of a hunter. Though, he was not built to fight off the grineer or corpus initially, more to the destroying of the infested and other things out there in space, Helsing is still very, very capable of relieving a batallion of grineer or corpus of their duties in life. Helsing has a built in crossbow in his right hand and a shiny Estoc in his left hand, which he uses to pierce enemies that get too close. Coming into contact with this hunter may be a life or death situation for any enemy, no matter what, even for other warframes if it comes down to it.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 120(360)

Armor: 350

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Keen instinct: Helsing is able to spot and identify enemies nearby in a 50 meter radius, allowing him to choose his bounty carefully. If the enemy group spotted contains a higher ranking member, Helsing will gain 20% camoflauge, becoming harder to see when he attacks.

Abilities:

Quick attack: Helsing does one or two things when this ability is activated. If the enemy is 5/6/8/10 meters away from helsing, he attacks with his built in Estoc for 100/125/200/250 damage, the enemy will be stunned and open for a finisher. If the enemy is sneak attacked by this form of attack, helsing stabs two more times with the estoc for 60% of initial damage. If the enemy is 10/12/16/20+ meters away, then helsing will strike his enemies from a shot from his built in crossbow for 120/175/200/275 damage. If the enemy is stealth attacked by this ability, then the bolt fired will have a 15%/20%/35%/40% chance to become explosive. Costs 25 energy.

Ensnare: Helsing deploys traps depending on where he places them: Wall trap; if helsing places a trap on a wall, then ensnare will deploy the spike wall trap, a trap which is triggered when an enemy is in reach of its swing, doing 150/200/300/325 per swing for 2/3/5/6 swings. Floor trap; if helsing places a trap on the floor, then ensnare deploys a razorwire trap, in which when an enemy is within proximity of this trap, the trap will release razorwire and spin in a 7/9/12/14 meter radius for five seconds, dealing 100/120/170/200 DPS. Roof trap: If helsing places a trap on a ceiling or an area with a ledged area, then ensnare deploys a dart trap, in which the trap will launch 10/14/22/30 darts in its lifespan, dealing 120/140/200/260 toxin/viral damage to each enemy hit by a dart. Door trap; if helsing places a trap on a door, then ensnare deploys a laser screen trap, which is a screen of deadly lasers in which enemies passing through will initially be dealt 150/200/300/325 damage, but staying under longer will damage the enemies continually for 40% original damager per second, lasting for 10/12/14/17 seconds after the first enemy walks through it. Water trap; If helsing drops a trap in the water, ensnare turns into a water mine, which will do 12/200/300/325 damage in a 7/9/10/12 meter radius when touched by an enemy or shot by an enemy/player. Costs 50 energy.

Hunter's respite: Helsing needs some time to recollect himself after a good battle. If Helsing activates this ability after dealing more than 10,000 damage, then Helsing and his squad will gain 15%/20%/25% damage resistance buff for 10/12/15/17 seconds. Initially, when the hunter's respite is activated without reaching high amounts of damage, the ability will partially cloak Helsing and allies within a 3/5/6/7 meter radius of him for 75% camo and Helsing will regenerate 2/5/15/25 HPS as long as he is not running. The initial ability will last for 12/13/21/26 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Slayer: Helsing is ready to deal with a monster of great power. In this state, Helsing gains a regen buff of health for 3 health per second and an increase to his armor and shields for 15%/20%/30%/37%. Helsing will also lose his origingal weapons and use his monster arsenal: dual shotguns; Rite and Pacifer, Rite is the larger and more damaging double barrel shotgun that shoots acid slugs while Pacifer keept enemies at bay while hellsing shoots and reloads with Rite, with a great amount of recoil control, shooting buck shot rounds from a 12 shell magazine. His secondary are sets of silver stakes, which he throws at enemies, which are coated slightly with poison. And for his melee, helsing has two silver alloy swords: Tranquil and Zen. All weapons match up with their slot, working on primary, secondary and melee attributes of the weapons you have on yourself. This ability is a sustained ability, in which initially starts of costing 50 energy to activate, and then 1.5 energy per second for 15 seconds before increasing in energy needed by .5 every ten seconds.

Description:

Spoiler

Helsing is a tall warframe with an above average build size. He has a collar around his neck, straps on his arms, chest and legs, lined with either stakes or other utensils. On his back, he sports on his top left shoulder a pack containing his sho9tguns and blades, which are all collapsible. When Helsing activates his slayer mode, the pack opens like an ordinance chest, popping the weapons out of it and then caught by helsing to be used in battle.

Hestia

the first flame warframe

(rough paper design)

Spoiler

My job was not to control a portion of the world, but to bring warmth of the hearth to my siblings and to the beings of the world. A sense of peace, a strength long lost. A strength to return home alive and well again.

Hestia is an ancient based warframe of a flame not meant for harm, but for protection. She is a supportive flame-based warframe whose abilities support other warframes and herself on her team. She is sister to her brothers Zeuse, Hades, poseidon and is the eldest.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 95(280)

armor: 100

energy: 150(375)

Abilities, passives:

Spoiler

Passive:

Hearthfire: Hestia is the first flame, her body is part of life. Allies nearby hestia gain a 20% health buff as long as they are in her presence, but will begin to decrease after they are 40 meters away from her radially.

Hidden ability: sibling rivalry: Hestia will gain a damaging aurora of fire, which does 20/30/50 DPS depending on whether her squad has one, two or all of her siblings, in a range of ten meters.

Abilities:

Fire dance: Hestia begins a dance in which she flits around her enemies, causing them to be burned upon touch, dealing 80/120/175/230 damage per touch. Allies exposed to the flames gain a heat damage buff of 10%/15%/20% for 5/7/12/15 seconds. Sustained ability. Starts with 10 energy and then becomes 1 energy per second for 10 seconds and then energy increses.

Heated veil: Targeted ally or Hestia is encompassed in a fiery shell which will melt away around 1000, 1500, 2200, 3000 damage from enemies, giving the target an increase to their attack damages by 5%/10%/12%/17%, which will last as long as the veil is on them. Costs 50 energy .

Whitefire: Hestia releases an AOE conbustion of pure white fire in a 15/18/22/27 meter range around her. This fire stuns and blinds enemies but do not harm them, making them drop energy. Allies engulfed in the flames gains a regeneration buff of 12/20/35/40HPS. Enemies affetced by this attack are stunned and blinded for 12 seconds (unchangable), Ally health regeneration will last for 12/15/17/20 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

First Flame: Hestia is completely engulfed in flames. Her presence among the enemies cause them to catch on fire instantaneously. The warmth of the flame Strengthens All warframes' Powers by 10%/15%/15%/30% of their original strength, range and duration and allies will have fire dancing at their feet in a ring when they are in the affecting field of 20/24/30/35 meter radius of the ability. Allies will also gain a 5 HPS regeneration buff (stays the same naturally, up to 10HPS with mods). Sustained ability. Costs 25 initially, costs 2 energy per second afterwards.

Description:

Spoiler

Hestia is a slender female warframe with a robe-like or dress-like covering. Along her arms and the back of her shoulders are ethereal material in which is colored with her energy color, which flow upwarfs like flames. Her helmet is as slender as herself with a ponytail pof flowing flame flowing from the top.

Rough draft design; paper rough draft

Spoiler

bwqimIe.jpg

Hyperion

the star warframe

Spoiler

A light of immense brightness, this warframe has captured the sun. Its rays can burn flesh in seconds, his light blinding, and his presense can be a boon or a bane.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 130(390)

Shields: 115(345)

armor: 100

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Sunrise/sunset: If hyperion is playing a mission within the day, then Hyperion casually creates energy orbs for himself and his teammates at odd junctions. If hyperion is playing a mission at night, enemies who view him are stunned and blinded for ten seconds, opened for finishers. After the first blinding, the enemies will not be affected for a while.

Abilities:

Sun beam: Hyperion targets an enemy and his right/left arm charges with energy and sends a piercing beam of light straight at the enemy, dealing 150/200/245/320 damage with a 1.30 pierce rate, meaning it can hit multiple targets. Beam reaches about 14/17/20/25 meters and is 2 meters wide. Costs 25 energy.

Solar flare: Hyperion releases a whipping torrent of radiation and heat damage from his being, affecting a conic 10/15/19/24 meter range for 4/5/10/12 seconds for 200/240/300/375 DPS. Allies caught in the flare gain 15% radiation damage for 4/5/10/12 seconds. Costs 50 energy.

Solar Nucleus: Hyperion generates a field of solar winds to surround a targeted area, with a range of 12/17/21/30 meters. The inner field of the bubble does extreme radiation damage while the outside causes heat damage. The ability does a radial damage of 230/320/400/475 DPS. The ability will last for 12/15/17/21 seconds, its radius decreasing in size over time. Costs 75 energy.

Solar degeneration: Hyperion loses all of his armor to become a killball of pure raw radiation and heat, passing by enemies to turn them into a fine dust. Hyperion will be cloaked in energy and will cause blindness in enemies 60% of the time. The range of the kill ball effect is 10/12/15/17 meters, dealing 700/820/975/1300 damage to an enemy per second of being within the kill area. This ability will last for 10/12/14/19 seconds. Hyperion will also get a 40% speed increase. Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

satellite aesthetics, these satellite parts disappear when the fourth ability.

Ifrit

The Molten Warframe

(partial paper rough design available)

Spoiler

A warframe that has been adapted not only to walk in it, but to control the flows of the cores of planets and force the blood of the planets to the surface to melt away his targets. To keep himself from being melted away, Ifrit's rocky metallic body has been infused with a substance capable of sustaining the extreme temperature of the cores of planets, in which Ifrit's temperature is of the sam as one to keep the material from cracking when suddenly exposed to high heat. This also allows Ifrit to create his own lava to use in battle when he is not on a planet. Ifrit is a gas+heat+blast warframe.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 150(450)

armor:(400)

speed: .88

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive: Core Tempered: Ifrit's presence is a very dangerous one. Enemies that are within ten meter radius of Ifrit have a 70% chance to be set on fire. If Ifrit stands in one place for too long, the area around him in a 15 meter radius will be superheated from his core temperature for 30 seconds, the radius of the AOE decreasing with time as well. Enemies that traverse upon this heated spot will be startled and dealt with 50 DPS of heat damage.

Abilities:

Core Vent: The vents along the back, arms, legs and helmet of Ifrit releases a smothering gaseous cloud of superheated blinding gas and soot in a 12/15/19/24 meter radius. This AOE does 75/90/125/170 DPS for 9/13/17/19 seconds. Enemies who enter this obscuring cloud of gas cannot see where they are going nor the warframe who released it, becoming confused while inside, unable to fine the way out easily. Does gas and heat procs. Costs 25 energy.

Melt: The vents on Ifrit's legs open up as Ifrit slides forwards, raining lava on those he passes as he proceeds within 8/9/12/13 meters of him, dealing scattered damage from the flying globules ranging from 100-600 damage. In his wake where he had slid is a red, angry molten line of lava, which deals 150/200/275/360 DPS to en enemy who tries to traverse the 12/15/20/22 meters long and 5/6/7/8/ meters wide crevice of lava. Enemies have a great chance to panic when they try to walk through this obstacle, getting melted down if they are weak and at half health or strong with low health. Costs 50 energy.

Molten jet: Ifrit aims his arms at an angle to the ground and releases superheated pressurized air straight to the floor, the angle of which sends molten debris flying in a cone shaped radius for 10/12/14/19 meters, dealing 175/200/260/330 DPS as long as the warframe keeps the ability going. Sustained ability initial cost is 25 energy. 2 energy per second.

Volcanic impact: Ifrit launches himself into the air if he is on the ground, if he/ when he is in the air, he will proceed back to the ground with his fist facing the ground, upon landing, his fist will make contact with the ground, cracking it, then melting the area, raise a 10/12/15/19 meter cresent of semi-molten land with 1/3/5/7 connon-shaped protrusions in front of him, acting like an obstacle for enemies, and then the protrusions, which are volcanic vents, will begin to spray the area in front of them with lava and volcanic ash, dealing 200/260/350/425 DPS. The area where Ifrit had landed will do 100/125/200/250 DPS if an enemy walks into it, but gives allies a 10%/15%/18%/20% blast damage. Will last for 13/17/24/27 seconds. This attack does heat/gas/blast damage and their procs as well. If Ifrit fell to the ground from a high place when he did this ability then this ability's range, power and duration is increased by 5% per every 10 meters he has fallen with a maximum of 30 meters being the end of the increase. Costs 100 energy.

***in the past i had to deal with people saying that the fourth is like world on fire.  It is not that.  Read carefully and you will realize it is a crowd control mechanism, in which the size of obstacles and smounts of volcanic vents depend on how high ifrit has fallen.  the more momentum he had as he fell, the better the fourth ability would be.  this ability is stationary and is made for more crowd control and some coverage for allies and is good at keeping enemies like the infested away from the objective etc.***

description:

Spoiler

This warframe is a massive specimen, especially his chest. His skin is a marble of metalloids and a dark stone material. His legs are like goat legs but buffer. Upon his arms, back, helmet, and legs are sets of vents in which Ifrit releases most of his heat from. Ifrits helmet is adorned with vens along the sides, and large curved horns.

Rough paper design (partial, finished version missing)

Spoiler

W04p5u6.jpg

Inertia

The gravitational warframe

Spoiler

Inertia is a warframe with the ability to emit and place gravitational fields that can turn the tide of the battle. She is a light and nimble warframe who emits the gravitational fields she creates from the short columns that align her spine on both sides and she throws her abilities by willing the energy of the field to her wrists and propelling them from their.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 90(270)

Shields: 120(360)

Armor: 65

Energy: 125(200)

Speed: 1.15

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive: extended mobility: Inertia is able to jump up to four times by creating a gravitational field under her feet that act like ledges. Inertia also gains unlimited glide and wall grab from her gravitational properties.

Abilities:

Gravity well: Inertia throws a gravity orb at a wall, enemy, ally, in which the affacted area will have either a lighter gravity field in which they are thrown if the button is tapped or will move slower and receive damage (enemies only for the slow and damage, allies jump less in field). Range of the effect is 5/8/12/15 meters in a circle, duration is 8/12/15/18 seconds, enemies receive up to 20/40/70/90 DPS. Enemies lifted by this ability are 5%/10%/15%/20% more vulnerable to all damages and will receive fall damage when they either leave the field or the field dies. Costs 25 energy.

Field Zero: The world is affected by Inertia's gravitational emissions. Allies, enemies, and items are affected by a zero gravitational field. Weapons with knockback will set enemies spinning, projectiles go forward in a strait line, and everyone has issues finding solid ground. The only way to stay on the ground is via wall grab. Effects whole room. Lasts for 10/15/20 seconds. Costs 50 energy.

Planetary crush: Inertia increases the gravitational pull of the targeted area twentyfold. The target can be the floor, dealing range of about 12/15/20/25 meters or an object, who's field of effect only reaches 8/12/15/18 meters. Enemies who are gripped with the planetary crush will be dealt 100/120/200/350 DPS for 8/10/15/18 seconds. Items will be gripped by the gravitational pull as well. 75 energy.

Event horizon: Inertia throws a black orb on the wall, in which develops into a dangerous mini-black hole. Tapping the ability will allow inertia to create two 50% smaller than the original ability to affect more of an area with a amall increase of 10 energy, in which the black holes are on opposing sides of eachother, each with an effected range of 10/16/21/27 meters of pull (enemies caught between the two fields will be dealt slash damage of 150/200/280/300 DPS until the affect is worn off or the black hole tears them apart upon death). Enemies caught in either event field (the black orb) will be dealt 175/220/290/350 DPS until the event passes or they are disentigrated upon death, dropping a little more loot. With the original ability, holding down the ability button Inertia will only throw one black orb and create a black hole, in which the gravitational pull of the black hole is 15/18/24/35 meters in which enemies touching the event horizon will be dealt 200/240/300/400 DPS until the event passes or they are disintigrated by the event horizon. Fast tap black holes will last for 8/10/13/18 seconds, hold tap will last for 12/14/20/24 seconds.

description:

Spoiler

Inertia has a small frame with light amount of armor. The armor she has on is smooth with Ring-like adornments on her arms and legs. Her spin is lined on both sides with short cylindersin which the armor they are attached to reaches her shoulders. Her helmet is pointy.

Jack

the warframe of chance

Spoiler

A warframe with abilities that completely depend on luck, Jack can be a boon on the field or a bane, dependant on the outcome of his ability. Even with the risk of dangerous reprecussions to be dealt with the rolling of his abilities, the rewards are just as good.

stats:

Spoiler

shields: 125(365)

armor: 95

energy: 125(200)

abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

One of a kind: Jack will have one of the four passives active in the beginning of the mission: healing hearts, cutting spades, halting clubs, tragic diamonds.

Healing hearts: every now and then, Jack will emit an aura that bursts in a 10 meter radius around him. This aura heals all allies by 100 points at random.

Cutting spades: all of Jack's weapons earns a bonus slash damage added to their weapon (35.5 points of slash damage) that scales with his weapon mods.)

halting clubs: Jack produces an aura that jumps to others as he hits them. Anyone under this aura will be slowed down by 20% and the nearest ally/enemy to the last wielder of this aura will obtain the bane. Even jack is affected by the aura.

Tragic diamonds: The unlucky draw of the passives, Jack takes 1.8x extra damage to melee attacks and projectiles.

Abilities:

Blackjack: out of the four abilities, Jack has a 25% chance to cast these four abilities: Sporadic burst, unstable slash, hidden blades, and detonating hand.

Sporadic burst: jack summons 1-6 orbs of light and throws them into the fray, each doing radial damage of 100/150/190/280 damage per orb, each with a 5/7/10/12 meter blast radius.

Unstable slash: a little bit precarious, the unstable slash is where Jack swings his arm outward, a very agitated slash of light leaving his arm. It will past through enemies and explode at random through a certain amount of enemies of its choosing. Enemies hit by the slash attack are dealt 100/135/170/230 damage and enemies in the blast radius of the exploded body of the ability are dealt 190/200/245/300 damage in a 10 meter radius.

Hidden blades: Jack and allies within a 10/12/14/17 meter radius of him will go invisible for 7/9/12/15 seconds, doing 1.7x extra damage to enemies they hit while invisible.

Detonating hand: the unlucky draw of the first ability, Jack and anyone within a 7/8/9/12 meter radius of him are harmed by the explosive energy that he was emiting within his hand at the time, dealing 100/120/150/200 damage.

This ability costs 25 energy.

Snake eyes: one out of four abilities can occur in this one ability: house of cards, vitalize, destructive gamble, sapping respite

House of cards: Jack summons up barriers beside his allies to use as one-way covers, shooting enemies through them while not getting harmed by the fire from the enemies. Barriers have 1000, 1780,2480,3400 health, they cover 4/6/9/12 meters.

Vitalize: jack and his allies gain a 5%/10%/12%/20% increase to their health and shields for the next 10/12/18/23 seconds

destructive gamble: not the safest of abilities, but Jack begins to throw projectiles randomly, each one exploding on impact. Both allies and enemies can be knocked down by an explosion and can be affected by status, but only the enemies and Jack can be damaged, being dealt 200/275/340/430 damage per thrown projectile, each with a 3 meter explosive radius. Ability lasts for 3/5/7/9 seconds and affects a 10/14/17/24 meter radius.

Sapping respite: Jack overcharges his attack and he loses his shields and 10/24/35/60 health.

Costs 50 energy.

Roulette: Jack does one of the four abilities, the fourth being the least likely to be chosen: supply line, barbed binding, darkening, deadly touch.

Supply line: jack and allies within a 10/12/19/20 meter radius of him will be resupplied with energy orbs and ammo as it rains from the sky randomly for 7/9/10/14 seconds.

Barbed binding: enemies are covered in barbed chains when this ability is activated in a 10/16/18/23 meter radius of Jack. Allies who cut the 1/3/4/6 chains attach to an enemy can cause the chain to explode on the enemy, doing 120/175/200/225 damage per chain. Enemies stay binded for 10/12/16/20 seconds.

Darkening: a complete affect on both allies and enemies. Everyone nearby Jack in a 20/24/28/30 meter radiusgets a black screen, basically blinded for 7/10/12/15 seconds. Enemies hit by this are startled when they regain their ability to see.

Deadly touch: In the last 10/12/15/18 seconds, all enemies or allies that have been dealt 200 damage or status proc'd by Jack will gain a timer, in which they will die within 19/17/14/10 seconds. Stronger enemies will not be affected by this timer (enemies with a lot of shields and health unless their health is low, minibosses, bosses)

Costs 75 energy.

Royal flush: Jack will use one of the four abilities/disabilities here: Masquerade, Hazardous hand, deceptive swap, spontaneous combustion.

Masquerade: A very powerful move of sudden suprise as Jack releases a cloud of smoke in a 12/14/18/22 meter radius around him. All enemies and allies caught in the smoke look exactly like Jack, causing mass confusion which will leave any affected enemy 10%/14%23%/30% weaker than they were before. Allies also gain a 5%/10%/14%/17% boost to their critical chance and critical damage. Everyone affected would look the same for 10/12/14/17 seconds.

Hazardous hand: with a quick spin, Jack releases a torrent of cards from his hands, each sticking into the floor 12/15/18/24 meters away from him. If enemies are between him and the target distance, the card embeds into the enemies in the way. Two seconds after impact, the cards are ready. If it is stuck into an enemy, then the card will explode after the two seconds of priming is done, the other cards will have a 3 meter proximity detection for when enemies get near. These cards explode and do radial damage of 630/700/770/840 damage per card. The reason for the low damage is because enemies hit by this ability obtain all status procs ingame (fire damage, poisoned, magnetized, bleed, puncture, impacted, knocked down, radiated, froze, blinded, shocked, infected, gased, etc,) with each status proc gaining an extra 3/5/7/8 seconds added to their timer.

Deceptive swap: Jack summons a smokescreen 12/14/18/22 meters around him, in which he goes on a run and swap weapons of everyone within the smokescreen, including himself and allies. Confused when they realized their weapons are different, enemies will have difficulty shooting their weapons, with 10%/15%/22%30% decreased range and damage they were originally doing. This ability will last for 7/9/13/16 seconds.

Spontaneous combustion: an unlucky roll, this ability makes Jack begin to overload with energy until he finally erupts into a violent orb of volatile energy, which will explode and throw enemies in every direction around him in a 10/14/20/25 meter radius around him, dealing 950/1300/2000/2750 damage. All enemies who survive will lose all armor and shields will not regenerate for 10/12/15/18/20 seconds. Jack dies in the end, but is still revivable.

Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

Jack has a mixed look of the jack card and a well-dressed man in a tuxedo, but not too strict. His helmet would be sleek, with part of the face within a “phantom of the opera” mask on it.

Kitsune

the mystic warframe

Spoiler

From protector, to trickster, to defender, Kitsune is a very unique warframe. Kitsune can vary depending on her color. One state will allow kitsune to be the protector of her squad, sealing away enemies or generating barriers to protect her comrades while the trickster side of her will lure enemies to unwelcome events or harm them with ailing curses. Kitsune can also give a player one of her four orbs she wears that will gift an ally with a bonus.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 120 (360)

Shields: 160 (480)

speed: 1.1

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Zenko/yako Kitsune: When Kitsune is colored in white, light colors, or the darkest black as its primary color, Kitsune is morphed into Zenko Kitsune, in which when allies are at least 50 meters close to them, they will gain shields at random, if their shields are low, they will instantly begin to regenerate when kitsune's ability adds to their shields and 5% increase to player speed, fire rate, and melee speed . When kitsune is colored in dark greys or dark variations of colors as her primary, then Kitsune is morphed into Yako Kitsune, in which nearby allies are maked by Yako Kitsune as catalysts of random status proc's. Allies also gain a 5% increase to their powers. Depending if kitsune is in Zenko or Yako form, some of Kitsune's powers are changed.

Abilities:

Dispel/Attract:

Zenko Kitsune does dispel, in which case Kitsune seals a 6/8/12/13 meter area around a targeted enemy to completely stop an enemy in their tracks, the projectile in question does little damage to the enemy, 70/100/120/145 impact damage. The enemy cannot move or fire their weapons for 5/6/10/14 seconds before the seal wears off.

Yako Kitsune does attract, in which Yako Kitsune summons a glowing orb and throws it into a targeted area, transfixing 1/3/4/7 enemies with it. Yako Kitsune can target certain enemies by holding down the ability and makring said enemies. Enemies attracted to the light will be dumbfounded and will not do much of anything unless they take serious amounts of damage or 5/8/12/16 seconds has passed.

The ability costs 25 energy.

Spirit barrier/ spirit possession:

Zenko Kitsune does spirit barrier, in which Zenko Kitsune can lay down small barriers in targeted areas to keep enemies out and give cover to allies. The range of the protection is 7/9/12/15 meters and will last for 7/10/14/16 seconds. Enemies that touch it are propelled away from it,knocked down from the reflection. Enemy bullets also richochet off of the smooth surface, giving a chance for enemy fire to be used against them.

Yako Kitsune does Spirit possession, in which Yako Kitsune can fade into an enemy and use it as her own body. The possessed enemy will have her tail and fox ears attached to them upon her possession. When she attacks an enemy in this state, she causes mass confusion of her enemies within a 6/9/12/15 meter radius. She is able to use the possessed enemy's weapons and abilities as she see fits, her first is replaced with the ability of the enemy if the enemy has one. Allies are benifitted by the ability. She can possess one body for 7/9/12/18 seconds, upon leaving her host, they lose the temptation of being able to attack and fall asleep, giving her time to leave the area without alerting the enemy.

Ability costs 50 energy.

Star Orbs: An ability used by both Zenko and Yako Kitsune. Kitsune gifts upon her allies one of the orbs she wears, in which the ally can gain a promise.

Promise of strength: Kitsune's star orb will grant the bearer increased Damage, duration, and range of their abilities by 5%/7%/10%/12%.

Promise of life: Kitsune's Star orb will grant the bearer a 10%/12%15%17% increase to their health and will grant them a free revive as long as the orb is with them.

Promis of will: Kitsune's star orb will grant the bearer a full restore of their energy and no cost to their channeling.

Kitsune herself gains increased shields and increased damage output as long as she has relinquished her star orbs to her allies.

This move is a sustained move. Initially costs 20 energy and will cost 1 energy per second. After 15 seconds, it will stop costing energy and will switch to Kitsune's health instead, costing 3 HPS.

Golden Fox: An ability used by both Zenko and Yako Kitsune. Kitsune is enveloped in golden energy and her tail splits into nine tails, flowing behind her like fluffy, silken ropes of seaweed. In this form, Kitsune gains about 4/5/7/10 seconds of damage immunity and her weapons gain 1.5x/1.7x/1.8x/2x damage output and status chance. Depending upon the weapon, Kitsune turns the weapon fire into magical properties by infusing them with celestial energy:

rifles: bullets turn into volatile orbs of energy, which causes a small explosion than have a chane to knock down enemies.

Shotguns: bullets tuen into a wall of extreme damage. Increased amounts of bullets as long as the ability is active

Laser-type weapons: beams split into three beams, the added beams do 60% damage.

Bows: Turns all bolts and arrows into raw energy which upon the death of the enemy, they explode, causing radial damage to the enemies around them.

Pistols: Bullets are large masses of energy that can charged. These bullets can remove all armor and shields when charged upon impact.

Submachine guns: just like rifles

Trowing weapons: Weapons are charged with celestial energy. When thrown, they go 2x faster than normal, and a collective of 2-5 of them close together have a chance to bind enemies together, making them easy targets for CC attacks.

Light melee: Light melee is in channeling mode, costing no energy to Kitsune

Heavy melee: heavy melee weapons have an extended aura that allows the weapon to reach out farther, damaging more enemies. Upon contact with a certain amount of enemies, a blast of energy occurs, knocking down any enemies nearby.

This ability will last for 10/12/15/22 seconds. Upon deactivation, there is a blast of energy released around Kitsune, 10/12/15/17 meters around doing 300/450/500/630 damage to any enemy within the area of effect. When the blast is gone, the golden eneergy fades away and Kitsune's tail melds back together as one tail. Costs 100 energy.

description:

Spoiler

Slender in appearance, kitsune seemes to be dresses in what looks like a kimono and sports a fluffy tail on the small of her back, fused on her chest are four orbs that are her star orbs. Her helmet has fox aspects and her arms and legs ends being black in color.

Lycan

the moonbeast warframe

Spoiler

Man was built for creation, a beast was created for the hunt. So what comes from both of them if the line between a creator and a hunter fades a way? We get a monster that knows how to control every aspect of its hunt, and worse, one that enjoys stronger, or more playful game...

Lycan is a legend-based warframe. Built for the wild hunt, lycan is equipped with weapon systems never concieved before in any other waarframe. Created by an Orokin scientist who delved into the stories of the past, the creator of this warframe was determined to bring a story into reality, to create a frame that embodied a legend. Lycan's weapon systems consist of stealth drives, a marking system like no other, and energy emitter fields.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 140(420)

shields: 90(270)

armor: 230

Abilities, Passives:

Spoiler

Passive: Strength of the pack: Kubrows, both wilded and tamed, will follow lycan when they hear his call. Kubrows under Lycan's influence will gain a 10% increase to their stats and will hunt as one with Lycan. Kubrow's abilities still only affect their owners.

Abilities:

Bite: Lycan will rush attack an enemy that is nearest to him. If the enemy is caught off guard by this attack, a finisher will occur where Lycan will tackle them to the ground and tear off a vital part of the enemy. Normally, this attack does 130/175/230/300 damage to the target. Targets bitten by Lycan and survive the ordeal will be confused for 10 seconds and then will change slightly, they will be covered in Lycan's energy, in which shapes out an outline of a werewolf on the enemy, in which they will begin to attack anyone on sight for 10/12/15/25 seconds. Lycan can also bit his own allies, in which they will gain an aura over them and a 5%/10%/20%/30% increase to their melee attacks for 10/12/15/25 seconds. Costs 25 energy.

Tracker mode: Lycan's vision changes, colors seeping away, but sharpness increasing. In this state, Lycan is extremely sensitive to enemy movements, detecting enemies from a far distance and alerting his squadmates of their presence. Not only that, Lycan can also track down enemies with their scent, following the trail of their travels and where they had been a few seconds ago and darkness is brightened in areas where it is dark. Lycan will be 30% (constant) undetectible while this ability is active. This ability has a range of 20/24/30/35 meters and is a sustained ability. Costs 10 energy initially and 1 energy per second.

Pack wrath: Lycan summons 2/3/4/6 ethereal wolves to fight with him. These wolves have a chance to disarm, harm, open an enemy to a finisher, and will maul fallen enemies. These wolves follow Lycan and do 200/250/340/500 damage per bit they do as they vengefully attack nearby enemies. This ability will last for 10/12/15/23 seconds.

Lycanthrope: Dropping all weapons, Lycan gets on all fours and is covered in a veil of his own energy in the shape of the werewolf. After that animation is done, then Lycan will stand on his hind legs. In this form, Lycan gains 10%/12%/20%/23% armor, his speed is increased by 15%/18%/24%/30% and his melee is increased by 10%/14%/20%/25%. His 2nd and 3rd ability will be replaced with two new ones:

Feral Howl: Lycan cries out on the battlefield with a howl that brings fear upon his enemies and rallies his forces. Enemies affected by this ability will flee, dropping their weapons in shear fear, forced to use melee only for 8/12/13/18 seconds. Allies affected by this ability will get a 10%/13%/16%/20% increase to power damage and duration. This ability will last for 13/17/20/26 seconds. Costs 20 energy.

Feeding Frenzy: Lycan is overcome with the hunger within and pounces and slaughters every enemy close enough to him. Enemies attacked by this ability will heal Lycan for 10%/12%/15%/18% of his overall health. Enemies who survive this feeding frenzy will be affected the same way as enemies who were bitten by Lycan. Enemies will drop more health and energy orbs. This attack affects any enemy in a 12/15/18/25 meter radius of Lycan. Costs 30 energy

This ability is a sustained ability. Costs 30 energy initially and then 1.5 energy per second, which increases over time.

Description:

Spoiler

bulky with linings of fur, the Lycan is a pretty big and buffed warframe. His helmet has an aspect of wolf making out most of the details on it.

Merlin

the Wizard Warframe

(rough paper design available)

Spoiler

Tactics based upon codex scans, abilities that differ depending upon the element his staff has been set on, Merlin is a warframe with an intense battle strategy. Using the elements as he sees fit, her can completely decimate enemies as long as he has data from his grimoir about them. He can summon storms, create a barrier to avoid damage, and he can switch what kind of power his staff is set on.

Stats:

Spoiler

Shields: 120(360)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Arcane knowledge: Merlin gets an increase to his power output: gaining naturally 30% power effeciency, 20% power damage, 15% power range and duration. As long as codex entries of enemies are complete enough to know elemental weaknesses, Merlin's sidhe staff ability correlates with the knowledge and uses it to have their weaknesses at the ready.

Abilities:

Sidhe Staff: The strange stick stuck on the side of Merlin's helmet expands into a staff in which Merlin wields. As the abiltiy button is held, the staff will cycle through the elements every two seconds. While this is held, Merlin gains an aura that reaches 4/5/6/8 meters around him, that does 80 DPS depending on what element is currently cycled through. Upon releasing the ability and choosing an elemental damage that was selected via knowledge of the enemy around him or by random, Merlin strikes the ground, doing an AOE shockwave, reaching 10/12/14/18 meters that does 120/135/160/240 damage with the element chosen as its damage. Tapping this ability will repeat the shockwave

Ability costs 25 energy, switching element will turn it into sustained, which will cost .5 energy per second.

Magical barrier: Merlin points his staff forward, in which a distortion field will generate in front of him and farther, forming a parabola that reaches 10/12/14/17/19 meters across. This force field rejects damage from the enemy at the cost of decreasing Merlin's speed as he focuses on keeping the shield up by 50%. Enemies who attempt to cross the field are repulsed and proc'd with the damage that the Sidhe staff is currently placed on.

Sustained ability: costs 2 energy per second.

Magician's thrower: an ability to where Merlin points his staff and fires a certain amount of projectiles depending on the effeciency of the element. Fire-5 projectiles, cold-3 projectiles, toxin-4 projectiles, shock, 6 projectiles (starting elements), gas-2 projectiles, viral-4 projectiles, blast- 5 projectiles (level-up 1 releases these) corrosive-3 projectiles, magnetic-1 projectile, radiation- 7 projectiles. Damage is divided upon the projectiles of the element. Total damage is 200/260/340/500 damage. Cost 50 energy.

Obliteration spell: Merlin casts a devastating spell depending upon the element chosen by the Sidhe staff.

• fire- Inferno: Merlin swings his staff over his head and stays stationary as fire erupts from the staff and consumes the area around in an AOE attack, dealing 200/240/300/375 DPS for 3/5/7/9 seconds to any enemy within 10/12/15/21 meters around Merlin.

• cold- icestorm- Merlin points his staff upwards and brings it down with a clash. This stormclouds form and large snowflakes fall from the sky or above the area chosen. When the snowflakes touch something, it instantly enlarges and transforms into a ball of icicles, dealing 120/190/240/320 Damage per snowflake that reaches the ground. The effected area reaches 10/12/17/23 meters radius, and will last for 7/8/12/15 seconds.

• Toxin- Lich breath: Merlin releases a spray of highly toxic poison from the tip of his staff, spraying enemies within a conic radius of 10/12/14/19 meters. Enemies that are hit with the toxic spray are dealt 200/230/300/350 Damage per second it is in the spray, and will gain a prolonged toxin proc. The spray will last for 7/10/12/14 seconds.

• Shock- Thunderstorm: the area overhead is surred with dark clouds, in which will begin striking the ground randomly with traveling lightning. Tagging an enemy with a status proc, especially a shock proc, you will mark the enemy to be struck by lightning. Each lightning bolt deals 200/330/375/450 damage, dealing a 10 meter radius od knockdown and damage as well from where the lightning struck. Lasts for 8/12/13/17 seconds

• gas- Brimstone: Merlin releases a cloud of gas from his staff, soffocating his enemies within, dealing 200/240/360/400 DPS in a 12/14/18/22 meter radius for 6/9/12/13 seconds

• Viral- Plague: Merlin strikes the ground with the end of his staff, blackened vinery spread about over a 10/15/18/24 meters. Enemies caught in the AOE are struck by the pague, initially doing 200/230/300/430 damager to each enemy.

• Radiation- Supernova: merlin holds his staff with both of his hands and bow his head, energy around him collecting around him in an unstable manner. When Merlin flings his arms open, seeming to yell at the sky a quick release of radiation within a 10/14/18/22 meter range is emitted from him like an explosion, sending enemies flying that were in the AOE, dealing 600/720/890/1200 damage, procing all within with radiation. The area in which Merlin casted it is still infected with radiation, in which enemies who enter the emissive field are still proc'd and will attack their allies and are dealt with 100/120/170/220 DPS while inside the field. The field will slowly fade away over time. Ability costs 100 energy. This ability must cool down for 15 seconds after being casted.

Description:

Spoiler

Merlin looks like he is robed like a magician with a partial cloak over his shoulders and upper chest, pinned together with a chunk of crystal. His helmet has extensions on the face like that of a long beard and is topped with a pointy magician's hat with the sidhe staff stuck to the right side in a miniature form.

Paper rough design:

Spoiler

YUEpiJh.jpg

Oracle

the time enigma warframe

Spoiler

A warframe with advanced warping engines that causes disruptures in time itself. With a click of her finger,Oracle can manipular time to her advantage, freeze enemies where they stand in time, advance the aging process of enemies in a singularity bubble, and more. With Oracle on your side, it can be a great game changer to have her.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 95(285)

Abilities,Passives:

Spoiler

Passive:

Disruptive field: Around oracle is the field of time, in which time can be distorted to Oracle's favor. With enemies firing at her, Oracle has a 15% chance to cause the bullets to freeze in place, making it to where she is not damaged, and any enemy who runs into the area where the bullets were going when the effetc wears off can be damaged by the bullets. Allies who pass through this field can have time reversed upon them, in which damage done to them 15 seconds ago can be revered fully in her presence.

Abilities:

Time snare: Oracle pulls the cords of time around a certain enemy she points to. If done right, nearby enemies heading in the target's direction will also be damaged by 120/150/175/250 points. Enemies caught in the time snare is frozen in time in a 7/8/10/12 meter radius around the targeted enemy, the effect lasting for 5/7/9/12 seconds. Costs 25 energy.

Slow: In a 12/14/19/24 meter radius around Oracle, time begins to slow down when this ability is used. From bullets to the enemies, everything but the tenno are affected by this ability. Everything is slowed down by 30%/45%/50%/60%, making it to where even a projectile from the enemy can be shot down and destroyed, including the Drahk master's boomerang. Costs 50 energy

Binary pace: Oracle throws out two fields of time distortion, binding them together: one sends time forwards, the other back. This causes a painful anomaly where the enemies are almost turn apart when entering the field, in which dying within the field does tear them to small pieces. This ability does 300/370/450/560 DPS, affects 8/10/14/17 meters, and lasts for 7/10/12/14 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Time Bubble: an area where all forms of time; past, present, and future, collide and entwine with eachother. Enemies who enter the bubble after it forms loses their shields or armor. Allies gain a 5%/9%/12%/15% boost to all forms of speed, Damage has a 3%/5%/10%/12% chance to be revered by 4/5/9/13 seconds. Enemies also have a 4/5/9/12% shance to be frozen in time for 3 seconds or reverse in time for 5 seconds. Upon activating this spell, all allies within its affective range gets 5 seconds rewound in which damage within those five seconds is undone and even energy use is undone. Bubble is 10/12/16/19 meters, lasts for 9/12/15/17 seconds. Costs 100 energy.

Poseidon

the ancient seas Warframe

Spoiler

The worlds within the oceans are at my control. I control whether man can pass or whether he shall slumber under the waves or my realm. My temper is the wave that engulfs lands and shake the world, my compassion brings fruition from the catch of the wave. All hwo sail among my waves pay their respects for the king of the sea.

Poseidon is a warframe based on the ancitent writings of the lost world of time. His abilities are water based and seemed to be more defensive in essence. He can make walls of water that can block gunshots of the enemy and pull them into their torrental movement, create a ministorm that can disrupt projectiles and mess with their aiming and more.

Stats:

Spoiler

Shield: 120(360)

armor: 250

Speed: .95

Energy: 120(300)

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Healing Waters: Poseidong gains a regenerative buff of 5HPS when standing in any form of water, even his own abilities.

Hidden ability: Sibling rivalry: Poseidon loses the ability to heal from water in return to passively create a surge of water within a 10 meter radius of Poseidon, which will in turn cause nearby enemies to trip and stumble when they get too close when 1, 2 or three of his sibling warframes; hestia, hades, and zeus are in his squad, adding 5 meters per extra sibling after the first one.

Abilities:

Impale: Poseidon throws his trident at the targeted enemy, the initial attack does 100/125/200/250 puncture damage, and deal 60% of that damage for every other enemy caught by the trident as it keeeps traveling until it runs out of energy to keep flying, trapping enemies against whatever the trident stopped on until the trident disappears after 10 seconds of stopping. Range of trident trajectory is 15/20/35/40 meters. Costs 25 energy.

Whirlpool: Poseidon has water surge at his feet as he swings his trident around to make a whirlpool around a 15 meter safe zone around Poseidon, with a ring of surging water encircling the safe area that is 7/10/13/15 meters thick. The whirlpool will do 100/150/230/300 DPS of enemies taken by the surging water, unable to escape for 10/15/18/27 seconds. Bullets shot at this wall of water surrounding the safe zone will not pass through. Allies within this whirlpool will lose any ailments given to them by a proc and will gain an armor buff of 10%. costs 50 energy.

Hurricane: Poseidon stirs up a personal supercell storm that follows him, he himself within the eye of the storm. The hurricane's rain hits enemies like a razor, dealing 150/200/230/350 DPS, the storm will also procure some lightning 15% of the time, dealing 500 shock damage per hit (unchangeable). Projectiles get thrown out of trajectory and enemy fire has a great chance of being thrown off course. Flying alllies will be buffeid and thrown around, water on the floor makes enemies stumble. The storm can take up to 10/16/21/29 meters of range, the first five meters being the safe zone where Poseidon is.Costs 20 energy initially, then 3 energy per second later.

Earthshaker: Poseidon uses his trident like a trident and chunks it at an area of his choosing. Upon landing, the Earth in a 15/26/31/40 meter radius begins to shake, break, and bash into eachother, the tremors dealing 100/125/200/225 DPS and enemies bashed in between shelves of Earth/rock/metal are dealt an additional 300/370/430/500 damage every time the walls flatten the enemy. This AOE will last for 15/20/25/35 seconds. Any shelves of land sticking out will slowly recede back into their original flat, lumpy self before the quake happened, working as a obstacle for enemies and a place for cover for squadmates.

Description:

Spoiler

Poseidon is a largely built frame with aquatic style of armor. His helmet will be that of a dolphin shape, shark shape, etc.

Ragnarok

The calamity warframe

Spoiler

Watch the actions of the world, for it will tell of the disaster to come. The killing snow will tell you I have arrived. A firebird will screech to you of my power, striking those dumb enough to insult my presence. A Haunting melody will resound the world and the dead will rise again, running away in fear from my coming. Then, finally, the light of death will mark my return and the water will wash away the filth that ramains in the world I visit.

Ragnorak is a one of a kind warframe. She is the physical manifest of an apocalypse, created to renew the area she visits. Her abilities are important, for they truly work in their best potential when they are done one after the other. She is a tank-like frame.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 200(600)

shields: 80(240)

armor: 400

speed: 0.9

Abilities, Passives:

Spoiler

Passive:

Curse of pain: If Ragnarok is determined by any kind of debuff/ reduction, then a damaging 15 meter aura will follow her, dealing 100 damage per second to any enemy in the AOE until all effects are gone.

Abilities:

Fimbulvetr: A blizzard arises in the room that Ragnorak is in. Enemies within the storm are dealt 30/50/70/100 cold damage per second. Enemies caught in the blizzard are slowed or freeze completely for ten seconds. Any enemies frozen by this ability will gain a 3x increase to the amount of damage of this AOE. Ragnorok and Allies' shields are reduced by 10%. Lasts for 10/12/15/18 seconds initially, but will slowly recede instead of fully coming to a stop for another 10 seconds doing decreased damage every second. Energy: 25.

Fjalar: A firebird is summoned to Ragnorak, its screeches unnerving the enemy and sends them running away as the bird dive bombs doing 100/125/200/250 damage and throws fireballs for 100/130/210/275 damage with a 7/8/12/13 meter affect radius on impact. Last 20 seconds. Energy: 50

Takes a quarter of Ragnarok's health, if you do not have enough, frame will die. Fireballs can harm allies.

Heimdallr: A glorious and haunting chorus of horns resound in the battlefield. All fallen allies and enemies are revived and gain 2x increase in damage output for 10 seconds, already alive allies will have the 2x increase to damage for 20 seconds. Ragnorak loses shields for 20 seconds. Revived allies are slowed for 10 seconds and cannot use abilities for seven. The revived enemies will have no weapons and will run from Ragnorak in terror, their fear will weaken the enemy's attacks by 10/15/17/20% and devoid their armor and shields for 10 seconds. Revived enemies will disappear in 15 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Gullinkambi: The final disaster. The area darkens and is suddenly brightened by pillars of moving fire, dealing 400/530/600/720 DPS and then a sudden rush of water to wash away the survivors and replenish the ground with bountiful resources. This ability gives immortality to allies for 5/10/15 seconds. Takes the fire three seconds to finish and four seconds for the rush of water, which deals 300/400/475/580 of slash damage. Range: room. Energy: 110. causes frame to be immobile for five seconds. Allies lose a quarter of their energy for immortality

When used in order from Fimbulvetr to Gullinkambi, Gullinkambi will increase all warframe's speed, shields, 1.5x damage strangth and energy for 30 seconds.

Discription:

Spoiler

Ragnarok has feature of that of a snake, with a tail. Her body is slender like a female, but strong. Her helmet looks like it has the frill of a cobra.

Senjin

The sword casting warframe

Spoiler

My blades are a part of me, they ask for my guidance. My will has made it so. They all once belonged to warriors in my travels, but they have all fallen to me, so now they must obey me. A thousand have fallen to my blade, so what makes you think you can best me. All you can do now is make sure you heed my commands when I put your body to rest and add your blade to my will.

A warframe that was not created to control blades, but was trained in doing so. Rumor has it that this warframe has an affinity for swords, in which he can bind the metal and the energy of the enemies he had defeated in his training to follow his command, to summon the blades from thin air and make them do his will. He is a fast and very tactical fighter and it is not just the blade in his hands that you must be wary of, but also the phantom ones he can summon.

Stats:

Spoiler

Shields: 95 (275)

armor: 250

energy: 125 (175)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive: Lord's company: when Senjin blocks damage with his sword, after a charge, four dancing blades form around him and attack nearby enemies for five seconds in retaliation.

Abilities:

koto buredo: Senjin summons 3 /4/5/7 energy blades to his side and sends them soaring forward, targeting the targeted enemy and nearby enemies in a 3/5/7/12 meter radius of the original target, dealing 125/150/200/250 damage to each enemy, dealing puncture and slash damage. Costs 25 energy

Ken'nomai: Blades are summoned around Senjin as he does a short dance, the blades dispurse to him and his allies, dancing around them. This ability increases melee speed and damage by 10/15/23/30% for 10/13/17/19 seconds. Enemies who get too close to the dancing blades around them are dealt with 100/125/200/230 damage per hit. Costs 50 energy

Ken Nami: Senjin waves his weapon over his head in a semi-circle and summons 5/9/12/15 blades over his head. These blades randomly launch at an enemy or attack an enemy and block for their master. They each do 200/230/300/375 damage per strike with puncture and slash damage.

Forun Bochi: Senjin stabs the ground and in a 20/25/34/45 meter radius around him, the field fogs and random blades from the player's finished codex entries will spawn, with a random maxed stance mod and melee mods. These weapons can be picked up by Senjin to replace their melee for as long as the field is up. Enemies who walk the field are attacked by entities that pick up the blades and strike the enemy until it is out of its five meter radius of effect. Attacks done other than the caster will cost Senjin 2 energy per strike. When using a phantom blade, Senjin's melee attacks on armored enemies bypass the armor and goes straight for the health, attacking shields can disrupt a blade and break it, disrupting their shields completely and returning your original melee weapon back into your hand, enemies with shields though are harmed by the phantomes within the site. This is a sustained attack. Initially costs 30 energy, but will drain 1 energy per second. Attacks done by phantoms of Forun Bochi will drain 2 energy per strike.

Discription:

a warframe with a warriors build, has japanese design and a tattered sash across his chest and around his neck. Along the sides of his sides, back, arms and legs are curved protrusions with an opening at the end. From here, the swords form and unsheath and float around Senjin. His structure is sharp, multiple aesthetics of a preying mantis make up his shape and the shape of his helmet.

Shift

The dark energy warframe

Spoiler

Some lore for fun:

Spoiler

The end of my mission as leader of an extermination agains a syntax battleship is still etched into my mind. Why is it still there, gnawing at my consciousness so savagely as I am presented to the Orokin council as the savior of the Heaven's Gate battle, because I did not deserve the respect of these men, robed in the finest gilded silk with their disrespect to the tenno, the ongoing need to make their lives uncomfortable even though they had protected us from threats for generations. To believe I was one of them, a simple minded Orokin noble who wanted nothing but power, wealth, and the best of everything, and who had thought the same way about these synthetic beings just like these horrible men, nothing more than a tool I can throw away. I do not deserve the ranking, I did not deserve acknowledgement, the machine did, the tenno in my squad....

The mission was simple enough, break into the syntex battleship, exterminate the threat and demolish the core of the ship, that was all that was required of me. I had gotten a team of orokin soldiers and techs when I was pulled back by one of thecommanders of our little battle team, “Hold it right their, why is there none of the tenno with you?” he asked, “They are very useful tools for the mission, why do you not have one with you, shaman?”

I spat at his question, “I do not need a tin can for this mission! My men are good enough to get a hundred of these missions done within a week, we do not need something like them with us.” my men agreed with me by grunting and laughing, repositioning their weapons as they moved in behind me. The commander, on the other hand, was less than pleased. “Son, if there is one thing you need to know about war, there is never a bad time to have all the power you can get. Now, choose one of these 'tin cans' to join you and your pep group so some actual business is taken care of. Now!” looking away from the man after being chatsized in front of my men, I did what he commanded and looked at my choices. The first one that caught my attention was the one on the very left. It was masculine, definetely male, with thin blades along its arms and the sides of its legs. Its helmet sported a very sleek design as with the rest of its body, and some vent-like structures were on its sides. “You, over there,” I said to it, “You're coming with me!” the thing responded, looking right at me when it walked toward me. “What is your name?” I asked it. It presented its left arm to me, where, in our language, his name was engraved on his metallic skin. “Shift?” I replied, “Is that your name?” it nodded in reply.

Well, your coming with me, shift. We have no choice but to bring you. Do not slow us down nor get in our way, got it?” the thing just nodded, its metallic self slowly repulsing me as we walked towards the drop pod, where we will insert ourselves within the enemy's warship.

The beginning of our mission was very successful. Entry through the hull gone without incident, but possible scanners probably alerted a few of the breach and some came to investigate. My team dispatched the threats very easily and without them sending off alarms as they did so. I sent the tin can to scout ahead of us and find points of interest and enemies nearby, in which it did without question, showing us important areas to turn security feeds off and where enemies had begun to populate for a meeting area, to protect a sector or because a team did not reply to them in time, one that we dispatched just a few minutes before. It stayed out of our way for the most part, but there were a couple of times when we were in a pinch and it jumped in to save one of the men, projecting a strange shield in front of it that twisted and warped to block the fire of the enemy, in which it used to protect an ally that had fallen while shooting the enemy full of holes.

The real problem came later, in the room before the reactor core room,when the enemies began to act different.

I ran through the room to one of the panels to the next door, hacking into the system, when I began bragging, “See, didn't I tell you guys we would get through this without much use of the tin can over there?” my men chuckled and nodded at me as I turned my attention back to the console. As I did, though, a noise resounded from the vents, like someone hitting a wall of it with a blunt object. “My attention came off of the panel and searched the walls, looking for any signs of the enemy, “Gather, men, get ready for one last fight before we end this mission,” we cam together and searched where the noise was coming from, but to no avail, after a few more minutes, we began to dispurse, “Well, that was a waste-” I started but soon stopped when one of my men yelped and screamed. We turned to him to see there was a tip of a knife protruding from his chest, and behind them, within the shadows....no inside the shadows themselves came out an arm with that strange black knife of the Syntex, its arm shelled with a dark shiny material, nothing more was revealed from the enemy but that.

As fast as it thrusted the blade into my comrade, it removed it and disappeared into a shadow that remained, which moved up the wall, followed by more. “Prepare for an attack!” I yelled, readying my boltor. “No, sir, focus on getting that door open, we will protect-ack!” one of my men yelled, but before he could finish, one of the new enemy had placed a dagger into his belly, more of its body coming out of the shadow to show an armored body, four arms and a distended head with what seems its helmet fused with the organic parts of its body, tubes lining the sides attaching to areas among the creature's collarbone. Reluctantly, I did what he said and began hacking again, trying to get the job done so that we could destroy and get out of here before losing any more lives. The panel turned green and the door opened and I turned to tell my comerades, only to see two more and the tin can left of the ten men I had, “Go destroy the core!” They yelled, “We will hold these creatures off while you do that, but hurry!” spinning on hy heels, I went into the room and found the master control monitor and began destroying firewalls and inserting a drive within that will cause the whole thing to melt down. Three minutes later, the whole place began to blare with warning of an imminent meltdown. I raced out of there and helped my two remaining men, filling the enemy with boltor darts. “Let's hurry and get out of here!” I yelled.

We ran through the areas we came from, slaying enemies that came by. The clock was ticking and we needed to get to the extraction point. As we came closer and closer to the end of the run, we became exilibrated, and then saddened at our loss. Within that small span of time, two hulking features came out of nowhere, knocking me over and grabbing my allies. The hulking syntex roared and, as I watched, took my last two men and bashed them into the ground over and over again, until they were completely crumbled. Dispair filled me as the hulking masses turned their attention to me. Was this the end? I asked myself as one reached out and grabbed my neck, closing my airway, Was this how I was going to die? Then, suddenly, through the face of the one holding my throat came the tip of a skana, in which the beast gurgled something before it lossened its grip and dropped me on the ground, where I coughed and sputtered, watching as the tin can, no, shift, the warframe, slice into these monsters without hesitation, each thrust and slash savage and deadly as he tore them apart.

When I finally caught my breath was when he was finally finished with the enemies. He raised his skana to the air and swung it downwards, the blood of the enemy sliding off of the blade and making a dark splatter on the wall beside him. The tenno turned to me, reached out and got me to my feet and then pointed behind me, signaling me to move. I just nodded and did what it said and continued my way to the extraction point, a hoard of enemies following us that we peppered with our bullets as we proceeded along, cutting down or mowing any of them in our way. When we finally reached the extraction point, another pod that had borrowed through the hull, we were literallyin having to cut down the enemy as they massed behind us, keeping us too busy for us to get into the pod. “In three,” I told the warframe, “We both jump into the pod. Ready? One- oof!” I never got to finish as the warframe kicked me into the pod and the doors closed, the shields the warframe created forming over the doorway. I looked through the porthole to see the warframe with one arm up, keeping the shield up, and the other swinging with the blade, tearing up enemies, a situation where I realized, if we had jumped together, we would have lost. Knowing what Shift had done for me, honoring him, I went to the panel and extracted, leaving behind the one warframe that changed my whole perspective of the tenno, who honorable sacrificed his wellbeing for my safety, tenno honor. And as I extracted, I watched as that siad tenno became smaller and smaller until the ship was all that was to be seen as it imploded and exploded from its dark matter engines explosion, leaving not a trace of metals behind in the process.

I return to my quarters and enter my study. Within, there is a box that seemed to have been delivered to my room while I was gone. I went to it and opened it, revealing its contents. I pulled out a small statue, in which a small version of Shift was within with a skana in hand and one of those bulky monsters head in the other. The others may not grieve or honor the deaths of the tenno, but for now on, I will. And that is all that matters in the end.

Shift, wherever you are, thank you for your sacrifice that day. You will be remembered.

Shift is a warframe that was completely bombarded by dark energy that, like the syntex, he has gained the power to utilize the form of energy into unique powers and some of his original powers warped and changed because of it. Like the syntex, he is able to meld himself to shadows and travel like them. There is little on his original form, but this new form he has makes him a very unique warframe to use on the battlefield.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 80(240)

speed: 1.10

energy: 125(175)

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Falling shadow: If Shift has his melee weapon equipped when he hides within shadows, then he can do sneak attacks upon enemies while in his shadow. If he does this from the floor, he drags the enemy within his shadow upon killing them, converting their remains into excess health, shields and energy when he leaves his shadow within 5 seconds of doing so.

Abilities:

Raze: shift sends a torrent of dark energy at the targeted enemy, dealing 100/125/200/250 damage. If the enemy lives after this attack, then it gets poisoned and rad proc'd attacking enemies. Enemies that get into contact with affected enemy my be affected by its aura of poison and radiation damage. Cost 25 energy.

Shadow travel: shift descends into his own shadow and travels over every surface: walls, ceilings, and floor, with only a 10% reduction to his normal running speed. Allies brushed by this attack go invisible for 2/3/5/10 seconds. Enemies brushed by this attack are stunned and open for finishers. Costs initially 30 energy, but then costs 1 energy per 4/3/2 meters.

Dark shields: Shift produces strips of dark energy that harden into shieldings, in which rotate around Shade as he move, deflecting 60%/65%/60%/85% of oncoming damage. Allies entering the safe zone of the shielding adds three more strips of dark shielding to the ability. Enemies who touch the shields are toxin proc'd. This ability has a ten meter range around Shade, has 1,000/2500/3000/5000 health per strip of dark shielding. Costs 75 energy.

Shadow Barrage: Shift releases an onflow of dark energy like shadows over the enemies in front of him in a semicircle of 10/12/17/23 meters and a reach of about 14/19/21/27 meters. Enemies are damaged 600/650/700/900 DPS. Enemies hit with this ability are confused ant Toxin proc'd. Initially costs 65 energy and will cost 4 energy per second.

Siren

The singing warframe

Spoiler

Siren is a very alluring specimen, with the ability to produce sound that has commanding tones within to completely hypnotize enemies to do what the song asks, Siren can have the whole battlefield within her hands and the enemy would not have known it. She is light, each step feels like a dance as she moves. Her presence does not only affect the enemies, but also her allies as well.

Stats:

Spoiler

shields: 130(390)

armor: 40

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

unconscious hum: Unknowingly, Siren has a tendancy to hum as she moves around the area. These hidden verses are also laced with the command tones and can have various affects upon the people hearing any part of them. The effects are random. For enemies, a verse from her humming can paralyze, put to sleep, confuse, daze them, cause them to drop their weapons, cauze them to drop items. For allies, her humm can increase shields and cause overshield, can increase health by 5% for 15 seconds, can boost their speed for 15 seconds, can make a shot from their weapons a lucky shot, doin 2-4x more damage, and can make the next ability a player use not cost them a thing.

Abilities:

Alluring melody: Siren emits a soothing melody that washes over the noise of battle, captivating enemies as they listen, dropping their weapons, leaving them open for finishers as they stare at siren. This ability affects the whole room Siren is currently in and the melody lasts for 15 seconds, the ability lasts for 7/9/12/15 seconds. Costs 25 energy.

Lullaby: Siren emits a calming melody that washes over the room she is, easily putting weaker enemies to sleep. The strongest enemies have a 60/55/40/30% chance to ignore the song. Enemies caught in the song and gain its effects are put to sleep for 10/12/14/19 seconds, in which the resting enemies begin to produce health and energy orbs for the tenno. Robotic enemies go haywire and attack other robotics nearby or awake enemies. Song lasts for 10 seconds Cost 50 energy.

Berserker's verse: Siren emits an agitating but rallying song that causes enemies to turn onto eachother, ripping off armor in the process and relieving some enemies of extra loot they have hidden. Allies affected by the song gain a 10%/12%18%20% increase to their melee attack speed and to all damages they send out(power, primary, secondary, melee). The song lasts for 20 seconds, its effects occuring 10 seconds after the song started and lasts for 13/15/17/22 seconds. Cost 75 energy.

Deathbell hymm: Siren emit an eerie, melancoly, but beautiful melody that strikes some foes, putting 90/70/60/45 second countdown on their lives, in which in the end, the ones affected die. Sor this effect, Siren also loses half of her health in order to sing this song. When enemies die from this song, Siren and her allies will gain health per each kill, which would be 20% of the enemy's health before death. This song lasts for 25 seconds. Enemies caught within this song have a 10%12%14%20% chance to gain the countdown. Ability costs 100 energy and half of Siren's health.

Stim

The support warframe

Spoiler

The world is full of enemies, some of them are weak and easily killed, others harder, more dangerous, some can even take out mass amounts of health with a swing of a blade or a single bullet from their gun. For missions such as these, a squadmate with the ability to support his squad is always needed.

Stim is a warframe to be used as a second option to trinity. He sports abilities that heal, add elemental damages to currently equipped weapons and around an ally, and more.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health:  100(300)

Shields:  175(525)

armor:  33

speed:  1.1

energy:  125 (200)

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Abilities:

Stim shot: Stime shoots a spike at an ally, which attaches to the warframe. This ability has four changeable effect: heal; regenerates 10/15/20 HPS for 15/20/25 seconds, overshield; adds an additional 75/145/250 shields to shields, synergetic shot; gives allies the elementals on Stim's equipped weapon at 20%/30%/40% power (unchangable) for 15/20/35 seconds, nano shot: stim makes a spike which breaks upon impact on target and reforms upon the target into a layerof visible armor over the target's chest like a vest for adding 15%/20%/25% damage reduction, with the armor having 900/1,500, 2,000 health. (first three shots can affect stim as well if there are no targets in view) Costs 25 energy

Nano Veil: Stim releases a cloud of nanomites from the cartridges on his back. Upon activation he marks the target(s) in question. For enemies, the nanomites will swarm around the enemy and devour shields and armor from the enemy and lifting them away into the air to cause fall damage if their armor/shields is gone, upon the end of the swarm's attack, the nanomites return to their controller and disperses evenly among the group the shields and the armor they have eaten away, and any health they eaten turns into energy for the players (can harm 2/3/4 enemies at one time in a 6 meter radius of the original marked target, dealing 10/15/30 DPS to shields, armor, or health for about 15/20/25 seconds. For allies and stim, the nanomites form a veil around the target ally and allies 6 meters proximal to the target, formina a tornado of nanomites around the allies. This absorbs 30%/40%/50% of damage done by enemies and morphs it into health, energy, armor, or ammo dependant on the color of Stim's energy and will last for 10/15/20 seconds. Costs 75 energy. (red=health, blue=energy, green=armor, yellow=ammo... black=health, white=energy)

Energetic Stimulation: Allies within a 6/8/15 meter radius of Stim will be affected by stim's electro-chemical aura that increases power range, duration, and strength by 10/15/25% for 12/20/25 seconds and all energy from Stim and his allies are evened out among the group upon activation. Upon doing this, Stim will be overcharged by all of the energy he collected before dispersing it evenly with his squadmates, reducing his armor by 15% and halving his shields for 15 seconds. Enemies within this AOE will become overpowered by a stun and some will have a chance to attack their own in a hallucinagenic rage. Costs 50 energy

Combatitive Regeneration- Allies and Stim are connected empathetically with a damage counter, in which taking damage from enemies will increase the speed of squadmates, melee attacks, fire rate, and casting speed in certain intervals on the damage counter, with a cap at 60% (additional 15% from strength mod max). Doing damage also brings up a damage counter, in which when dealing damage, the counter will make it to where the regeneration of shields increases and health regeneration also occurs, increasing shield generation from 1%-40% increase (additional 10% cap from power strength)

and adding 1-7 HPS regeneration (additional 4 health cap with power mod) at certain intervals of damage done. Sustained ability with an initial 50 energy cost and the 2 energy for 15 seconds, 2.5 for another 15 seconds, and then 4 energy per second for the rest of the time.

Passive ability:

stationary regeneration: Stim can cause a small regenerative field around him that is disrupted once Stim Moves. This does 1 HPS.

Description:

Spoiler

As I was making this character, my thoughs of design were of smooth edges, more robotic than life form but with living strata mixed with it. In this case, straight curving armor along the body with disc protrusions where Stim willl release nanomites from some of them and emit his stimulating aura in other places. Also along the forearms should be like a hidden ejection module in which the stim spikes are launched when he uses his first ability.

Size: he is the shortest warframe, he is also slender, his armor give him more of a size where they are attached.

Strigoi

the Bloodbeast warframe

Spoiler

Disease is a curious infliction of the body. It eats away at our life, devouring the power in it, taking away our futures at some point. It breeds uncontrollably when it incubates inside us and ravages us to the point that all we can do is mourn. But if it comes to a point where it no longer needs to breed is when we need to fear the disease. That is how a monster is made....

Strigoi is a male warframe based upon an ancient evil called vampire. He thrives in the lives of his enemies. His bit is viral and can pass on its effects to other enemies that get too close to the infected. Strigoi's power cones from his ability to move through the field of battle and quickly infect or destroy his opponents. He is fast, he is strong. But, most importantly....

he is thirsty.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 125(375)

speed: 1.25

energy: 175(225)

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Binge-eater: If Strigoi's health is full or his health is high enough to where the added health from his attack goes over, his health keeps rising over his limit and he gains10% power duration as long as his health is over the limit. Health caps off like overshield.

Abilities:

Bloodwing: Strigoi summons 5/8/12/20 flying creatures to cause panic and chaos on the field for 10/15/20/25 seconds, doing 100/125/150/250 damage per bite. Costs 25 energy. Costs 10 health.

Instinct: Strigoi gains two bonuses: the firs ability is to be able to see body temperature and the veins of living creatures on the field at a range of 15/20/25/20 meters away. The second buff is a 20%/25%/30%/35% speed boost to his speed and his melee attacks. Both buffs last for 5/10/20/25 seconds. Costs 50 energy. Cost 1 health per second.

Blood feast: Strigoi attacks a group of enemies that are 4/6/8/10 meters close to eachother, with a maximum of 4/5/8/9 enemies. He bites into their necks, marking them with viral and toxic proc, which will transfer to unaffected enemies if they get 3 meters close to them. This attack will drain 200/350/400/550 health from the attacked and the viral+toxic proc of the bite will last for 10/12/15/25 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Bloodbath: Strigoi will raise his hands to the air, and enemies within a 10/14/23/25 meter radius will struggle as streams of red energy leaves their bodies and enter Strigoi, dealing 100/120/150/200 damage per second for five seconds and then Strigoi will bring his hands down, violently, a surge of red mist leaving his body and damaging enemies within a 15/20/30/35 meter radius with 400/575/650/925 damage. Enemies affected by Blood feast and dies from this turns into ghouls who can only melee and infect others. If Strigoi is under the instinct effect when this is cast, then the surge happens twice.

Description:

Spoiler

strigoi should be an emaciated warframe that gets more body shape the more it feeds. He should have sharp edges and pointed helmets.

Susanoo
The Dragonslayer Warframe

Spoiler

A Warframe with extremely great capabilities at destroying infested monstrosities and other kinds of large beasts without no issue.  With entrapments and piercing abilities, along with his signature winds, Susanoo has the ability to slay any beast he runs into.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health:  220(660)
Shields:  130(390)
armor:  300
speed:  1.0
energy:  100(150)

Passive/abilities:

Spoiler

Passive:  Sturdy Will:  Susanoo is resistant to knockdown and 10% resistant to elemental damage

Abilities:  

Twisting Bore:  Susanoo grips at the air, in which tenno energy coagulates and creates a tight twisting spear of heated wind, in which he either throws at a long distance, at decreased accuracy or jabbs multiple enemies nearby, the ability has innate punch through and decimates armor, and has a small bit of AOE damage upon the end of the ability dealing 150 radial damage.  Deals 100/150/220/275 damage per hit, spear lasts for 2/3/5/7 seconds.  (hold down ability to see its trajectory and its maximum distance it can travel.)  Costs 25 energy.

Storm drum:  Susanoo summons a ring of energy, in which points of power accumulate into either bolts of electricity or spikes of ice behind him.  Each spike targets enemies within its range, including airborn enemies, in which the enemies will be barraged until the ability is run out.  Ability element is switchable by tapping the ability button.  Each bolt does 80/110/130/160 each.  Has 12/14/19/23 meter conic range, can last for 4/5/7/9 seconds.  Fire rate is 2.0/3.33/3.89/4.50  cost 75 energy.

Dragon snare:  An ability in which Susanoo throws an energy net over his prey, which will become entangled and drained of energy.  All enemies caught in this net will be more vulnerable to attacks, those on the ground take more damage from finishers.  The more enemies that have been snared in this dragon-proof trap, the more energy that is produced from its draining effects for allies and for Susanoo.  This ability has 14/15/17/19 meters of effect.  Enemies caught in this ability would have a lifedrain of 30/50/90/100 HPS, which will be concerted into energy orbs every 2 seconds it is active (50 energy when fully maxed).  Lasts for 10/12/15/18 seconds.  Costs 50 energy.

Summer cyclone:   Susanoo begins to rapidly spin until a storm is created a moving vortex of a stormhead that moves forward from in front of of Susanoo.  Enemies caught in the vortex are swept off and, depending on the last used storm drum, will be ravaged by strikes of the element.  Even enemies that are too close will be hit with a spike of ices or forking lightning.  If the vortex hits a wall, it will bounce off and keep moving from there until it dissipates.  Deals either 300/350/400/510 Damage per strike with shock or cold damage depending on the last storm drum used.  Has a 6/7/10/14 meter range of effect, andything 1 /2/3/4 meters close to the edge of the ability can still be affected by staggering and damage.  Lasts for 8/9/11/14 seconds.  Costs 100 energy.n

Willow

The alluring warframe

Spoiler

I guide the lost to their demise, my light the false hope of civilization. If you ever see a pretty light like mine, then I suggest you quickly look away. I did warn you beforehand, so do not blame me for your sudden nonexistance.

Willow is a warframe of deceipt. She creates attractive, explosive lights in order to allure her enemies away from their positions or just caus discord with a well placed explosive orb or a pit trap. Her size may make her look delicate, but she is not a warframe to trifle with.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 85(255)

shields: 175(525)

armor: 60

Abilities, passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Unstable existence: When willow is spotted by an enemy, her alluring energy orbs begin to waver with their light when she is spotted, making it to where the grineer goes to investigates instead of alerting his comrades. As the enemy gets closer, the lights would dim even more and willow becomes even harder to detect. The only way for an enemy to truly see Willow is if she attacks, in which the effect of her passive will be eradicated and all enemies can see her perfectly until no one knows of her existence once again.

Abilities:

Will-o-whisp: Willow generates 1/3/5/7 orbs of pulsating light to float around in the room she is in for 12/14/17/24 seconds, or send them in a general direction by targeting an enemy so that they float in their direction slowly. Enemies who catch sight of the alluring orbs will stop what they are doing and walk up to them; off cliffs if they float outside of the platforms. Enemies who catch up to one will try to touch them/it, in which they will make it detonate, dealing 100/125/200/250 damage in a 4/5/9/12 meter radius. Costs 25 energy.

Swamp Fire: In a 14/19/24/32 meter radius around Willow 4/7/12/14 individual puddles will form randomly around willow, each sporting a small flickering light that appears and disappear over the water, attracting enemies to the area to fall victim to the dangers hidden in the water. Enemies who fall into the puddles will activate a fiery explosive which will burn the victim and send them flying in the air, Dealing 200/230/300/345 damage and throwing them high enough in the air to do heavy fall damage. Heavy enemies will just burn in the puddles for a little bit and kill off that puddle with a collective initial damage of a light enemy affected by the ability x 2/3/4 for each shot they use. Each puddle can shoot 1 enemy in the beginning, but will increase to 2/3/4 times over time. If Will-oh-whisp was used with this ability, the orbs will hover high over the AOE, attracting more enemies better and exploding when the enemy falls nearby it. Costs 50 energy.

Irritating Transparency: Willow becomes extremely hard to detect, making it almost impossible to be seen. In this state if Willow touches an enemy while she passes by, the enemy is hit with a confusing berserker proc in which the enemy will attack its nearest comrade. The transparency will break if Willow makes too much noise, silent weapons will not break the transparency. It is dangerous for Willow to walk straight in front of an enemy though. If she is discovered in this state (affects of passive not available in this ability) she loses half of her shields and all her armor for 20 seconds. This ability will last for 12/13/17/20 seconds. Costs 75 energy.

Dark hollow: Willow creates a 10/14/20/27 meter force-field over the field, trapping all within it. As the dark field traps enemies, will-oh the whisps begin to flood the area, about 10/20/30/40 of them in total, which will float to the highest point of the fields, spread out, and descend over the masses, exploding when in a meter proximity of the enemy, doing the same damage as a will-o-whisp, but confined space makes the collective orbs deadly. This ability will end when the last whisp explodes. Costs 100 energy.

Description:

Spoiler

Willow has a natural biologic look to her. Her armor looks like bark of a willow tree, a skirt of strips of cloth like willow leaves, the center of her chest the points of her arms, and her knees have orbs along them, which flicker with light. Her helmet is slender and sport two large orbs of light.

Zeus

The ancient heavens warframe

Spoiler

My will is storm and my wrath is in the form of the bolt. All who dwell in my realm shall fall, all who defy my rule shall feel my wrath.

Zeus is a warframe based upon ancient writings from the world lost in time. Zeus is a major offensive warframe with abilities to throw lightning, cause severe storms, and warp wind currents to his will. He can be a major asset to any squad if you know how to use him well.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 150(450)

shield: 100(300)

armor: 325

energy: 125(350)

Abilities, Passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Aeos control: Zeus has the ability to manipulate wind currents. While jumping, if player holds the jump button, Zeus will begin to soar and fly for about 15 seconds. His aim glide is increased by four seconds.

Hidden ability: Sibling rivalry: When 1 of three of Zeus' siblings join the squad, Zeus is sheathed in crackling lightning with a 10 meter AOE. Enemies that walk up into this field will be shocked every two seconds for 150 damage initially (195 for two siblings and 240 for whole sibling team) with a chance of chained lightning for 10%. Zeus will lose his aeos control if other siblings are present.

Abilities:

Aeos Blast: Zeus sends a hurtling mass of wind from behind him straight into targeted enemy in 1 /2/4/5 meter blast size, dealing 100/125/200/250 damage for the targeted enemy, sending it flying away, and doing 50/80/130/150 splash damage for any other enemy caught on the sides of the air blast, getting knocked down in the process. Costs 25 energy.

Surge: Zeus loses 50%/60%/80%/100% of his shields as an extremely large lightning bolt strikes him for a sustained amount of time to charge himself with energy for 9/10/12/20 energy per second. Allies and enemies around Zeus 10/14/21/25 meters away from zeus will be affected by this thunderstrike: allies will gain a 60% shock damage buff for 15 seconds when they leave the field or walk away from it. Enemies in the area affect, on the other hand get shock proc'd and are dealt with 20/50/120/150 DPS.

Lightning prison: Zeus summons down three sets of live lightning onto the field when targeting an area or a target. The lightning bolts will stick to the ground in a circle, encompassing 9/12/15/18 meters of space. When active, any enemy inside the cages will deal with a tesloid effect from the lightning, getting shocked at random for 300/350/450/525 shock damage. If the randomly cages placed in that area are close enough together, the lightning will interact and make a fence in between close enough cages. Enemies are free to go in but cannot get out. Trying to will result in direct damage of about 200/230/300/425 damage . If Zeus had used Surge within ten seconds of using this ability, then the cages will also be able to chain lightning on an enemy for a descending amount of damage starting at 60% and going down 10% per each enemy afterwards. This ability will last for 12/16/20/24 seconds. Cost 75 energy.

Ancient Wrath: Zeus is riled up. He leaves the field and floats over the area he is in, harsh winds making projectiles miss him 60% of the time. Zeus summons bolts of lightning to his hands and the player can aim where the bolt lands, each bolt dealing 400/475/550/675 shock damage affecting an area where they hit by 5 meters. Enemies that survive the initial lightning bolt turn into shock mines as the energy leaps from their body onto their surrounding comrads, each enemy struck decreases the damage of initially 400 shock damage down 10% until there is nothing left. Enemies that die from the lightning strike will drop energy for allies. Initially costs 40 energy, 2 energy per second and .5 extra for every ten seconds. If Zeus had used surge within ten seconds before Ancient Wrath, then the radius of impact of the bolts is increased to 10 and he throws three bolts at a time for 1 energy more each throw.

Description:

Spoiler

large like his brother, poseidon, Zeus has features of an Eagle and jet features as well. His helmet is hooked over the eyes and seem to have jet wings on the side.

Syndicate Warframes

Spoiler

These warframes are warframes that are not based from orokin creations.  These are based upon the craftiness and ideals of the Sol system's syndicate factions, crafted from the verious prime parts we had given them as tribute to rank up in their faction.  These warframes are made to be a mobile aspect of each syndicate beliefs and are obtained in two different ways.  The first way to obtain these warframes is good ole leveling up a syndicate and buying the parts from them.  A fairly easy thing to do but then you can only get those that are neutral or friendly to you main faction.  For the second way to obtain these blueprints, you must defeat the very warframe when they try to assassinate you with a special group of syndicate allies of theirs.  upon defeat, you can possibly pick up a blueprint and be able to craft the warframe.  Though something will be different from fought warframe parts.  unlike the bought parts one, the plundered one will have "fallen" in front of its name (for example "Fallen Seeker").  That literally does nothing to the warframe except for scraping off the syndicate tattoos it has and replace them with a brand of the sigils of the faction you were wearing the most when obtaining the parts.  (example:  Dante is a red veil and like some warframes who bear the mark of the lotus or a name in tenno on their bodies, dante has red veil tattoos.  If dante is defeated by an Arbiters of Hexis member, the tattoos are replaced and the warframe is branded with arbiters of hexis sigils-not tattooed, branded.) Nothing but visual changes occur between bought and earned syndicate warframes.

Dante

The Red Veil Purgatory Warframe

Spoiler

Using the parts sacrificed to them from their tenno members, the Red Veil has created a sinister masterpiece from the sacrificed parts to uphold their ideals. The icon of their belief, Dante is an encasement over the purging flame in their beliefs, those unworthy of his fiery light will be struck down with sickness, to be purged from existence. Dante is an offensive crowd control warframe and his power increased when he is determined to do whatever he plans to do.

Stats:

Spoiler

Shields: 100(300)
Armor: 350
Speed: 1.10
Energy: 175(210)

Abilities/passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Festering Magazines: Dante brings more ammo for his primary and secondary weapons, bringing in 20% more and adding base toxin damage matching the main damage of the weapons in question.

Abilities:

Purging lash: Dante sets forth his flame at the enemy in his sights, the orb of his purging fire is then thrown, in which it splashes over the enemy and then transforms into tendrils of light, wrapping painfully around the target dealing damage over time. The first three enemies that get too close to the victim will also be plagued by the tendrils, becoming entrapped but only dealt 50% of the damage until the move ends. Enemies caught by this panic and spread the attack to others. Deals 70/100/112/130 DPS, has 10/12/15/18 meters of range, and lasts for 10,14,16,19 seconds. If Dante casts the ability two more times on the enemy, the ability's power is increased by 15% each and at the end the ability explodes once it is casted a third time. This power deals viral damage and slash proc. Costs 25 energy

Gleaming light: Dante releases an eerie light from within himself, encompasing a large area around him. Enemies caught in this light go blind and are stricken with virulent sickness, dealing damage over time. This ability does 100/125/180/220 DPS, has a 14/16/19/22 meter range, and lasts for 10/13/17/20 seconds. If recasted three times, with the second cast, the range of the ability is increased, with the third, the damage is increased and allies within the light obtain a 40% viral damage buff on their weapons. This power does viral damage. Costs 50 energy. If this ability is held, it cancels effect.

Sheer pressure: Dante's will is strong and can be felt. Enemies nearby Dante will feel it as the air around them feels like lead and slams them into the ground. Enemies who are in this aura are 20%/25%/40%/50% slower (only increases to 65% weaker)and are 10%/13%/20%/25% weaker (only increases to 33% weaker). This aura has a 12/14/18/22 meter range and a sustained attack that requires 25 energy to start, taking 1.5 energy per second afterwards. IF this ability is casted a second or third time, for the second cast, the ability gains a damaging field much like toxin with a 10% increase to energy consumption after casting it for an extra 20 energy. Third cast will increase the range by 15%, with an additional 20 energy cost and an increase to energy consumption by another 10%. If ability is held, it cancels the effect. Eaqch time it is recast, the enemies will drop to their knees again.

Purgatory: Dante Releases a monsoon of purgatory flames upon the battlefield, turning enemies int pools of sludge from the virulent effects of the fiery light. Enemies that survive the ordeal are insane and will attack anything out of fear. This ability has five total waves of purgatory flames, dealing 550/600/750/830 damage per wave in 10 seconds, within a 15/18/20/25 meter range. Ability must be heald to unleased, this ability can be prematurely stacked three times for 15 energy each time. On the first stack, the ability turns enemies into sludge that will affect the field for 20 seconds, dealing viral procs when enemies are snared in it and slowed down. The second stack increases its range by 20%. The third stackmakes all enemies who have been dealt viral damage and survived the five blasts are instead turned into unstable biological bombs, in which will erupt in an explosion when enough damage is done to them, dealing 40% damage of a wave of purgatory. Costs 100 energy. Each time he stacks his fourth ability, the emissive part of him gets brighter.

Mandrake

The New Loka Nature Warframe

Spoiler

Made from the sacrificed prime parts given to New Loka by their Tenno followers, Mandrake is a female warframe derive from the bonding of prime material and material in the Clean forests of Earth. She has supportive and offensive abilities at her disposal and can even numb her allies to damage.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 250(750)
armor: 75

speed: 1.15

Abilities/passive:

Spoiler

Passive:

Rooted: When Mandrake is set in one spot for long periods, she begins to leech minerals from the ground as the spiked ends of her legs bury into the ground. She will regain health and energy by 3 points per second while staying in place. Also, she gains increased weapon damage while aiming by 15% while staying still for more than four seconds.

Abilities:

Killing screech: Mandrake's voice at high frequency does major damage to all living things within its range. This ability does Radial damage, dealing 150/199/130/287 per second within a 10/12/14/19 meters in front of her. Enemies who survive this attack are concussed or fall asleep. Costs 5 energy initially, and then 1.5 energy per second. This ability does impact damage.

Vampiric Roots: The spiked structures in the lower portions of her arms suddenly extend forward, piercing through enemies within its range. Enemies caught by this attack will take initial damage but will be entangled, in which for a certain amount of time, Mandrake will leech health form her enemies. The more enemies caught in this attack, the better, for as life is sucked away from her enemies, the blooming flowers on her helm and armor will then begin to develop fruit, in which will drop for allies, giving them free health. After a bloom turns into fruit and the fruit drops, it takes 60 seconds for the stem to grow another bloom. This attack does 220/300/450/500 initial damage, and then will leech health from the enemy for 12 seconds, stopping their movement. Each vine can reach 15/17/20/23 meters away. If an enemy dies from the lifesteal, then energy is transferred to mandrake and some energy is dropped for her allies. Costs 75 energy. This ability does corrosive damage.

Medicinal vines: Mandrake releases vines from herself and latches onto nearby allies and enemies. The sap of Mandrake have special effects in which when allies are latched onto, they are not as harmed by oncoming damage as before. On the other hand, enemies who have a vine latched onto them go into hysteria, in which as exposure time increases are heavily damaged by toxin. Takes five seconds for enemies to become damaged. This ability heals allies for 3/5/7/12 HPS, enemies are damaged 300/360/400/530 health per five seconds with toxin damage. This ability reaches 25/30/45/60 meters (unchangable). Costs 50 energy.

Nature's Resurgence: Mandrake roots herself to the spot, the buds in the upper part of her back swell and open, revealing pistols. These pistols fires mortar-like orbs of material, which explode upon making contact with any surface. Enemies caught in it are dealt heavy corrosive damage. When the ability settles, the land harmed by the attack suddenly surge with plant life. This plant life creates ammo and energy for players. Ability bombs do 700/840/900/1190 damage radially, and mandrake will keep firing for 3/5/6/9 seconds. This ability reaches 19/20/24/28 meters in a circle around mandrake. Costs 100 energy.

... and that is the current list of warframe concepts i have to offer.  Designs may be added or edited every now and then.  Will welcome advice and art if you want to help out.  Please enjoy yourselves and check out what you want to see.Tell me which one was your favorite.  until next time!  ;)

Edited by blazeshadow44
Added susanoo, the dragonslayer warframe

19 minutes ago, blazeshadow44 said:

A total of 28 warframe concepts i have done while doing my notes for class...

so your telling me that in ONE class period, you made up a bunch of warframe concepts, abilities, and descriptions while taking down notes? If so...

(Also nice job man, looking forward to seeing some more designs also :D)

tumblr_nduoamVDHB1r48t0bo1_500.gif

Edited by (XB1)TomTheImperator

Just now, (XB1)TomTheImperator said:

so your telling me that in ONE class period, you made up a bunch of warframe concepts, abilities, and descriptions while taking down notes? If so...

(Also nice job man, looking forward to seeing some designs also :D)

tumblr_nduoamVDHB1r48t0bo1_500.gif

LMAO nononono, over time... dear god if i did that i would not have gotten crucial notes.  nice gif though.  this was a collective amount since may of this year though.  The oldest ones of the bunch is Merlin and Genome

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I wish there were more pics, but I like these. I'll have to give a more proper look and read later though.

Its a slow and arduous task, and i have designs to do for the rest of my concepts as well.  its a pretty big list of things to do so ill just try to do one every now and then hopefully, except around finals... definetely not around finals...

22 hours ago, Xolot said:

Oh, I remember the concept about the siblings of Excalibur.

Nice to see you left out your creativity even further and created many more instead of limiting yourself to Excalibur esque warframes. Keep creating like that.

dude, don't be like that.  Not in my posts

18 minutes ago, blazeshadow44 said:

dude, don't be like that.  Not in my posts

Mmmm, that wasn't the answer i was expecting, english isn't my mother language, so I might have said something that sounded another way.

I'm just saying that its good to see you making more concepts, and that there is potential, so you should keep making more, i'm interested in reading them.

Probably the misunderstanding came in the part of "left out", that I used with the meaning of release (For you to leave behind any limitation and being able to create many more concepts than just the first four I knew from you), not abandon, I remember it having at least those 2 meanings

Edited by Xolot

........errr.... hlf a quarter of these were pre-sibling concepts.  the siblings are of a newer set of concepts i made.   thry ride along with echo, siren, hestia, and a few others.  my first ones were genome, zeus, hades, aegis, oracle, regnarok, lycan, strigoi and ifrit.  the rest, some of them were before them and the other part after doing the excalibur siblings.  the siblings were kinda in the middle of all the newer ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Ragnarok was lost with the turkey on thanksgiving week, my sketchbook disappeared on me, but i do have good news:  Senjin already has his outline designed and is being worked on, with a front, back and side modeling to see him from all sides.  Im sorry for the wait, but also finals is coming up so ill be doing this in between studying for four comprehension tests, so bear with me.  At least senjin is a digital, so he cannot be lost.

• 3 weeks later...

With the lack of finals, i am designing more concepts when a though passes by.  it will be slower with the warframe concepts, because it is a bit harder than makeing a sword or spear, so please be patient.  also, the paper designs are the final paper designs for that warframe, so most of the time, if you see one on paper instead of digital, it means i have the backbone of the design and im slowly creating a smoother digital version of the work, so just be patient with me, ok?

Belisama is in the lead for designing.  Vote for the three randomly chosen warframes you want to see a design for.  all votes will be finalized on the evening of the 25th.  time is running out if you have a preference for one of these three frames.  message me your votes, fellow tenno.

Next we have four more contestants for you to vote on!  the lucky four are:

Joyeuse, the Earthbreaker Warframe:

Hades, the Dark World Warframe:

Poseidon, the Ancient Seas Warframe:

Ragnarok, the Calamity Warframe:

Message me your vote and i will add on to these four names a number, depicting how many votes are in.  Within two weeks, the Victor will be named and I will begin my design for that Warframe.  Don't be shy and show me which of the four you want to see most in this round!  See you in the void!

6 hours ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I really like Belisama's design. Unique and suiting. She doesn't quite look like an engineer, but she does use light, so I think her look still suits what she is.

last minute change.  i was trying to do an engineer look but went more towards celtic.  the suit is inspired by four celtic dresses,divided into 4 segments, she is a celtic goddess.