Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun for a short time

Emolition

This update was pretty fun until it killed my graphic card =(  now the old I replace in hardly able to run 20 fps in the ship with all graphic at low or off.  When you finally start getting fun use of the operator the fun stops =(   And with the card I had not being avalible in any stores I might never get a replacment.

5 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

There is more than one graphics card on the market, though. Just get a different model?

Yeah i started a post in player help player forum to see if any 1 know what to replace it with for its old computer now im using 8800 gtx geforce  the one that burned was a geforce 570 gtx.

1 hour ago, Emolition said:

Yeah i started a post in player help player forum to see if any 1 know what to replace it with for its old computer now im using 8800 gtx geforce  the one that burned was a geforce 570 gtx.

Literally walk to WalMart and buy a GTX 1060

Ez

27 minutes ago, OGPlebian said:

Literally walk to WalMart and buy a GTX 1060

Ez

Just been looking dont think that will work need a GDDR5 ,  PCI Express 2.0 x16  card and the only one I found so far that look some what decent is geforce 730 gt. Rest are PCI E 3.0.

Ok gambling abit now as 730 was not for gaming so getting a 750 with PCI 3 instead from the info i could find it should still be useable but with limits.

Edited by Emolition

Replacing your card isn't going to solve the problem, you'll just burn that one out too.

I'm not saying this to try and be nasty but your hardware is dated.

You are barely reaching minimum specs. Your hardware is struggling to run it and, because of it's age, it's overheating to the point of burning out.

The only sensible advice anyone should give you is to update your system or you'll keep burning through cards. Spending a few hundred quid/dollars now will save you in the long run. 

If your motherboard can't regulate a 570 then putting any upgrade in isn't going to do you any favours. There are limitations on older systems, you pushed your hardware far beyond theirs.