Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW SPOILERS - 5 Headshots in 5 Aim Glide

Epilogia

Question

So I have finished the questline, and got my Riven Mod.
And I just can't seem to complete the challange it gave to me.

Eiz5div.jpg

I need to get 5 headshots, all of that in 1 Aim Glide.
I thought this will be easy, picked my Zephyr, placed +90% Aim Glide mod in her, and the tried to do it with various Rifles. Soma Prime, Latron Prime, Braton Prime, Grinlok.
I couldn't get more than 3/5, even if I was sure I got the headshot, it didn't go higher. The blood spilled from the enemies' heads and still nothing.
The hitbox is terrible, this challange feels impossible to me.

Any ideas on how to do it?

4 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I'd try using that setup (zephyr + a semi auto rifle) on a low level nightmare mission with low gravity in order to accomplish that task. 

For some reason I didn't get a Riven mod, so I can't go and try if that works.

The problem is that I'm not getting the headshots. Even if I killed 20 enemies in 1 Aim Glide, there were 2-3 headshots that counted.
I seriously don't get it. When blood comes out of the head of an enemy, isn't that supposed to be a headshot?

Also, I tried exactly that: Latron and Grinlok were the best options, but still nothing.

Edited by ShadowFox14

1 minute ago, ShadowFox14 said:

The problem is that I'm not getting the headshots. Even if I killed 20 enemies in 1 Aim Glide, there were 2-3 headshots that counted.
I seriously don't get it. When blood comes out of the head of an enemy, isn't that supposed to be a headshot?

Well, the reason why I said zephyr + low gravity low lvl nightmare mission is that it should spawn lots of easy to kill enemies and give you enough time to aim for their heads. 

For some reason, headshots in the back of an enemy's head tend to not count as such, and you can recognize a headshot because these make a "cracking" sound, different to normal kills

Just now, -----LegioN----- said:

Well, the reason why I said zephyr + low gravity low lvl nightmare mission is that it should spawn lots of easy to kill enemies and give you enough time to aim for their heads. 

For some reason, headshots in the back of an enemy's head tend to not count as such, and you can recognize a headshot because these make a "cracking" sound, different to normal kills

It gave me enough time to aim, perfectly at their head, but still didn't get enough headshots. That's my problem.

Same requirement. Enemy density is never good enough, as usually I get 4 headshots, then I fall back to the ground before any more enemies show up.

Honestly, this is probably gonna sit unidentified forever until DE can iterate on these a bit more and make them easier and more fun to level.

7 minutes ago, ForbiddenReality said:

Its very simple, just take an unmodded rifle to sedna like the soma, do any quick easy mission, you have to deal headshots, not headshot kills, i did the challenge with a simple elite lancer by shooting him in the head, dealing like 10 damage, its very simple.

I really like this idea!  I'll give it a shot

2 hours ago, ForbiddenReality said:

Its very simple, just take an unmodded rifle to sedna like the soma, do any quick easy mission, you have to deal headshots, not headshot kills, i did the challenge with a simple elite lancer by shooting him in the head, dealing like 10 damage, its very simple.

Didn't work for me at all, I needed 5 actual headshot kills, not just simply headshots.

I took a soma prime and pull out all of the mods. Headed to mars. Aim glide and shot a moa in the face 4 times to complete it. I didnt have to get a headshot kill. It might be helpful to increase the mag size and a fire rate mod. The key seems to be low damage and high rate of fire. Inaros with +90% aim glide while going down one of those ice tunnel hills that go downward.

I know this was already answered, but my version of this mod came with its own solution:

It wanted me to equip an extinguished dragon key while getting 5 headshots in a single aim glide. The extinguished key decreases your damage by 75%, which is actually quite useful for completing this with a single target. I didn't even have to go to Sedna, I went to a capture mission on Saturn with a Loki and a Grakata (only mods were recoil reduction and the riven mod) and was able to complete the requirements 5 seconds into the mission using one enemy. From there it was a piece of cake quietly taking the capture target and finishing the mission.

Edited by Beartornado

5 hours ago, (PS4)AmjadZohair said:

Can Synoid Simulor be used for this challenge? (because you can just aim above group of enemies and get more than 5 head-shots).

Synoid Simulor, Tonkor and Penta have been nerfed, you can't get automatic headshots anymore, not sure if you can even get headshots at all.

any boss will do guys, like lets say lvl 30 captain vor or anyone with a head, just equip ANY high fire rate riflle (soma, boltor, quanta's, anything really), rush towards boss, it spawns, jump and aimglide while spraying into his head - instant unlock. 

I had a similar one which confused me at first caz i thought it was 5 headshot kills, but its just 5 headshots period, so u can easily complete it with a fat enemy and low damage high fire rate weapon 

Edited by b0_on