Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] question about TWW

Bizzaro21

Question

~spoiler zone~

Spoiler

so I would like to say at first that I loved it so much, great job DE, you out did yourself on this!

onto the question now, after the archwing part with the transport and all, I chose to continue to the queen base, and so did my friends who played it, so I was curious, what happens if I do as the Lotus said and nope out? how does the quest flow after that?

thanks for the time!

~Bizzaro21 Was Here

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, erny0507 said:

Nothing really, you can go back and change gear and resume right where you left.

lol that's it? alright, thanks!

also something i forgot to mention in OP, what happens in the 2 choices in the end whether to destroy or keep or use the scepter's power? I destroyed it :V

1 minute ago, Bizzaro21 said:

also something i forgot to mention in OP, what happens in the 2 choices in the end whether to destroy or keep or use the scepter's power? I destroyed it :V

I chose control and my operator eyes turn like the queens and his voice also sounded wierd for like 5 secs.

On 11/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, erny0507 said:

I chose control and my operator eyes turn like the queens and his voice also sounded wierd for like 5 secs.

pretty much the same here, but it was only a like, a flash of their voice (forgot what she said ._.), seems choices only affect speech lines not gameplay or quest flow..

thanks for your time!