Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW Quest Feedback

Pendragon1951

First off I'd like to thank DE for their hard work and ambition in creating this quest but as anyone who knows me I always try to be honest, with that being said. I think Quiette Shy said it the best, "The Quest was good but not in development for a year good". To be honest for me it was a bit anti-climatic considering all the hype you all put in it at the end. It kind of reminded me of that awkward ending between Luke and Rey at the end of The Force Within, not enough physical interaction between Teshin and the Operator. I found the controls for the operator to be very tedious during the boss fight. I do like the fact that the Operator is a real character now that you can use, but as I said the controls feel awkward to use, why can't we just use L-Shift to dash instead of having to hold Ctrl then tap shift?  I also have to ask in regards to testing this build, it just seems odd to me that on the day of deployment your still testing, shouldn't all that have been done the week before, so that when the actual update day comes, Wednesday, you have a much smoother deployment and more time in case bugs do show their heads? My apologies if my feedback is disappointing but I feel a honest opinion is much better than someone feeling sorry for you all and not giving a true idea of how things were. Granted this is just my opinion but I wanted to be straight forward and honest.