Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclaves are boring

lylathewicked

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, lylathewicked said:

Sometimes. If I'm playing with friends it's not too bad as long as we mix up the missions. If it's continuously the same thing over and over it gets boring. I think thats why Conclave gets boring.

i personally use different loadouts whenever i get bored or 1v1 high ranked players 

Whatever I say below, is me trying to use constructive criticism... so yeah... lets jump right in

When I was experienced enough to walk around my ship without getting lost, and correctly identifying which section of the ship contained the codex and market... that kinda thing, I got straight into exploring Conclave. When I pressed x on the section I was excited to see team annihilation and lunaro... so I got into the team annihalation. And... I waited... and waited... and waited... for 2 hours: no-one. I tried inviting some friends to join my squad and we sorted things out... like teams and stuff, so I managed to get a 2 minute game before I had to go :awkward:. So there I realized (to me) Conclave seemed like an afterthought. Then I played some more and came to the conclusion that Warframe wasn't a very competitive game even as a PvE. I like the game this way although I think DE should upgrade conclave, especially Lunaro.

Kind Regards,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mosper :D 

14 hours ago, Mosper said:

Whatever I say below, is me trying to use constructive criticism... so yeah... lets jump right in

When I was experienced enough to walk around my ship without getting lost, and correctly identifying which section of the ship contained the codex and market... that kinda thing, I got straight into exploring Conclave. When I pressed x on the section I was excited to see team annihilation and lunaro... so I got into the team annihalation. And... I waited... and waited... and waited... for 2 hours: no-one. I tried inviting some friends to join my squad and we sorted things out... like teams and stuff, so I managed to get a 2 minute game before I had to go :awkward:. So there I realized (to me) Conclave seemed like an afterthought. Then I played some more and came to the conclusion that Warframe wasn't a very competitive game even as a PvE. I like the game this way although I think DE should upgrade conclave, especially Lunaro.

Kind Regards,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mosper :D 

discord.gg/conclave

the community is very alive atm and you can find games in different regions