Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Game Feels and Plays After TWW

Omega22

Just now, Tujika said:

If this took almost 1 year to make then I'm really disappointed. Lame and boring quest. Also the new gameplay mechanic is more useless than running around without weapons.

I don't know why people act like this exact update, the one that we just got, took a year to make.

It took less than a year to make the ENTIRE update. This includes the Lunaro update, and Specters of the Rail, and the Silver Grove.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

12 minutes ago, Tujika said:

If this took almost 1 year to make then I'm really disappointed. Lame and boring quest. 

this maybe why people are disappointed, cause they think it took them 1 year to make this, they didnt, they just announced it too early, they tried to hype the people too early, and it came to bite them in the long run, i do appreciate them admitting their mistake though

38 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I don't know why people act like this exact update, the one that we just got, took a year to make.

It took less than a year to make the ENTIRE update. This includes the Lunaro update, and Specters of the Rail, and the Silver Grove.

27 minutes ago, Varacal said:

this maybe why people are disappointed, cause they think it took them 1 year to make this, they didnt, they just announced it too early, they tried to hype the people too early, and it came to bite them in the long run, i do appreciate them admitting their mistake though

Lunaro is annoying and already dead, and all that remained from SoTR is a rainbow cat that's still worse than the sentinels and the void update which is still a stupid rng fest without a solution to the vaulting. (But at least they can milk money from it am i right)
So yes, all this took almost a year and the game is still boring grindfest.
Only thing makes this game good is the story, but 8-10 month/story progress is not a great pace you know.

1 hour ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Well no one plays Lunaro, Specters of the Rail just about destroyed the entire game with all its bugs and terrible design. The Silver Grove (+Titania) were good but that was about as long as a single Capture mission.

Not the best record.

The ONLY thing good about TWW was the new tileset, the new Fortress is excellent and actually feels dangerous, cool and atmospheric. The rest could have been flushed down the toilet (and Riven mods definitely should be).