Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mods

maxpixel

The amount of kuva needed for re-rolling a riven mod stays the same if traded. so obtaining a riven mod with a high kuva requirement for re-rolling by trading is possible i don't see any indicator for another player if their buying a said mod. This should be addressed to display the needed kuva when trading.

Edited by maxpixel

well, lets say I wanna buy a some p mod that gives crit dmg and other good stuff. I don't need to reroll since I know what this mod gives and I paid plat/other stuff to get it why would I reroll? even if it's like 2000 kuva, if I get the mod I want, I don't need to reroll 

Just now, GinKenshin said:

well, lets say I wanna buy a some p mod that gives crit dmg and other good stuff. I don't need to reroll since I know what this mod gives and I paid plat/other stuff to get it why would I reroll? even if it's like 2000 kuva, if I get the mod I want, I don't need to reroll 

ye i see that but for those buying a mod in a category they want like soma but not have the desired stats they don't how much kuva they will need for rerolling.

8 minutes ago, maxpixel said:

ye i see that but for those buying a mod in a category they want like soma but not have the desired stats they don't how much kuva they will need for rerolling.

I see your point a bit. 

basically if you just want a soma mod with whatever stats, you don't know how much kuva it needs to reroll

well, I know it'll take longer but you can just ask for the specific stats your want. if the kuva cost just gets reset, it'll be broken, since 2 friends can just keep rerolling for 900 and then keep trading and the cost will reset, they keep doing this until one of them gets the stat he/she wants 

a simple fix is just showing how much kuva you need to reroll the mod you're getting 

Just now, GinKenshin said:

I see your point a bit. 

basically if you just want a soma mod with whatever stats, you don't know how much kuva it needs to reroll

well, I know it'll take longer but you can just ask for the specific stats your want. if the kuva cost just gets reset, it'll be broken, since 2 friends can just keep rerolling for 900 and then keep trading and the cost will reset, they keep doing this until one of them gets the stat he/she wants 

a simple fix is just showing how much kuva you need to reroll the mod you're getting 

ye i wholeheartedly agree.