Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

stuck in the war within (can't use transference)

DamianGunz

Question

I got stuck when i was playing throught the war within when you come back to your ship and show your aibilities to Ordis when you say that you got to go back to the ship the game says "Press 5 to use transference" but when i press 5 it doesn't work i tried holding 5 still nothing ,at first i thought it may be a problem with my controls cause i have it like 12345 is choosing power V is using it so i restarted the game change controls so i dont have to press a button to use them but 12345 is using power 12345 showed Ordis my stuff and got stuck again in the same place i am stuck here for 18hours now and still don't know what to do. PLS HELP ME

6 answers to this question

Same as a lot of other people. You can try a number of things:

• Use the Search function on the forums before opening a bug topic - there are a lot of other people reporting what you reported :)
  • Try to enable the "Activate Ability on Selection" slider in the Options.
  • If it doesn't work, try to verify and optimise the download cache from the launcher.
  • If that doesn't work either, you have two choices: you can either wait for a fix, or try to re-download the client from scratch since it's apparently client-related.

6 minutes ago, DamianGunz said:

I got stuck when i was playing throught the war within when you come back to your ship and show your aibilities to Ordis when you say that you got to go back to the ship the game says "Press 5 to use transference" but when i press 5 it doesn't work i tried holding 5 still nothing ,at first i thought it may be a problem with my controls cause i have it like 12345 is choosing power V is using it so i restarted the game change controls so i dont have to press a button to use them but 12345 is using power 12345 showed Ordis my stuff and got stuck again in the same place i am stuck here for 18hours now and still don't know what to do. PLS HELP ME

Had the same problem. I have my controls bound similarly, except I cast using [F]

If you haven't already, I'm sorry to say that you'll need to just exit the game and re-login.

You'll miss the portion of the cutscene where you SPOILERS:

Spoiler

Superman your warframe out of the pool it fell into earlier, and then WALK OUT OF IT to face the queen in the flesh.

but other than that you shouldn't encounter any progression hitches.

Maybe this should be moved to the Bug-reporting forums?

Maybe the title should have "Spoilers!" in it?

7 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

Had the same problem. I have my controls bound similarly, except I cast using [F]

If you haven't already, I'm sorry to say that you'll need to just exit the game and re-login.

You'll miss the portion of the cutscene where you SPOILERS:

Reveal hidden contents

Superman your warframe out of the pool it fell into earlier, and then WALK OUT OF IT to face the queen in the flesh.

but other than that you shouldn't encounter any progression hitches.

Maybe this should be moved to the Bug-reporting forums?

Maybe the title should have "Spoilers!" in it?

actually i used the tag "spoilers" under the title