Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get progress on invasion construction status?

EverdarkRaven

Question

Since the latest update, invasions have been changed to award the Vandal and Wraith weapons. With this the construction status has been implemented. However, I have no idea how to get progress on one side. I have completed many invasions, including grineer vs infestation, corpus vs infestation, and grineer vs. corpus, but I have no progress made for either the Fomorian or Razorback Armada.

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Skyeborne said:

Since the latest update, invasions have been changed to award the Vandal and Wraith weapons. With this the construction status has been implemented. However, I have no idea how to get progress on one side. I have completed many invasions, including grineer vs infestation, corpus vs infestation, and grineer vs. corpus, but I have no progress made for either the Fomorian or Razorback Armada.

The progress begins after the given invasion ends in favor of the chosen faction. After that, the nodes they've taken are theirs for 24 hours, during which they make progress on their fleet. After 24 hours is up, it's back to warfare.

I believe progress is made when one of the factions win a node and subsequently hold it for 24 hours. They then "raid" the node for resources that then contribute towards the construction.

The construction progress is probably just an indication until the next Fomorian or (new) Razorback alerts. Pretty interesting if you ask me.