Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie -- Energy Reduction [TWW Spoilers]

zehne

When you get a kuva siphon in an energy reduction status, it is impossible to do void dashes, and thus very improbable to actually finish the kuva siphon.

Let alone, this creates a very bad scenario in that the enemies just keep pouring into the mission.  Please let us keep our abilities in squishy form during energy reduction missions.

Just now, Troppia said:

We had the same problem, luckily one of our team members had primed flow equipped and thus was able to use void dashes. Until they fix the issue I'd suggest flow or primed flow in energy reduction missions.

doesn't work, I had a Primed Flow and I still wasn't able to dash, I can only think that this team mate of yours happen to have a high energy pool frame

1 minute ago, Apoc001 said:

doesn't work, I had a Primed Flow and I still wasn't able to dash, I can only think that this team mate of yours happen to have a high energy pool frame

^

I was using P-Flow on equinox. (625 energy before reduction, 125 after)

I had this problem as well. After failing the siphon my minimap indicator for the exterminate mission also then bugged out and I couldn't even finish the mission. Ended up having to abort after several minutes of attempting to manually find the remaining mobs. /sigh