Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transference Key For Controller

JustNaes

Eyyy, controller user here. Wanted to suggest that you do the tap 5 for transference and hold 5 for focus power on the key for controller. Do it similar to something like Vauban's Minelayer or Ivara's Quiver where you tap to swap different mines/grenades and hold to use. Everything else is fine with the new Operator controls on my controller so far.

1 hour ago, NaesKun said:

Eyyy, controller user here. Wanted to suggest that you do the tap 5 for transference and hold 5 for focus power on the key for controller. Do it similar to something like Vauban's Minelayer or Ivara's Quiver where you tap to swap different mines/grenades and hold to use. Everything else is fine with the new Operator controls on my controller so far.

I can't duck while using the controller so i can't use the Tenno jump, is there any fix for this?

1 hour ago, Bastios95 said:

I can't duck while using the controller so i can't use the Tenno jump, is there any fix for this?

I bound crouch-toggle to B (on XB controller). It's the only way to really use the parkour system.

The fact you can't use '5' with the controller is bad though. And the PC doesn't tell you what action to take, only what KEY on a KEYBOARD to use, so you're SOL and will have to pause (to look up what they want you to do on the keyboard config) if you want to a controller in TWW.

• 2 weeks later...

hi i play with a xbox360 controller, i map the key in this order.

Diapositiva1.png

note: i prefer use superdrivechatpad for xbox360 chatpad, for text, and i use Microsoft 360 bluetooth headset to talk.

steam app "control companion"

good -perfect driver for chatpad

bad -emulate keyboard on any kind of controller, and it feel stranger emulate a mouse on controller i prefer Microsoft driver control for Xbox controller

bad - u cant use "control companion" chatpad driver with Microsoft driver at the same time.

i hope help you.