Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

post the most ludicrous, riven mod mission you have seen

GrimAtrament

2 minutes ago, CadenFall said:

Thanks for the tip, I haven't gotten Equinox yet so I don't know her move sets. I'll farm it with my wife.

Or just play the mission together, you exterminating everything first while your wife stays behind, then going after the Synth target. 

3 hours ago, CadenFall said:

Mine was the same as yours only one thing extra.

"Complete survival mission lvl 30 or higher with out killing anyone WITH the hobbled dragon key equipped."

The most insane is the one my wife has.

"Scan the sephlon target with out using traps, with the hobbled key equipped with out taking any damage."

W...T...F...

It is slightly worse than even that.  It's no traps and NO ABILITIES.  So you pretty much need help.  I can't find a way to solo it and meet those requirements.

riven.png

16 minutes ago, Don_T_Shoot said:

It is slightly worse than even that.  It's no traps and NO ABILITIES.  So you pretty much need help.  I can't find a way to solo it and meet those requirements.

Low level Exterminate, max range Amprex or Atomos to clear out enemies before they can hit you, use melee slams to stun synthesis target.

6 hours ago, hazerddex said:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938628864754/14FE02E59471CBB9E8582F0054FA6C083DDA42F6/

survival with no killing

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/151262938624539982/F4299BD20BE57F2AADD0C9D04DEB8925028775A3/

solo defense without leting the objective take 1 point of damage

please not i said ludicrous not impossible basicly i just want a index of all the riven mod missions

Just go as ivara, steal some air, and wait it out, it takes 5 whole minutes. 

4 hours ago, Don_T_Shoot said:

riven.png

Have you tried a stealth approach? If the target doesn't notice u, it might stay still long enough that your wife gets her hobbled turist butt the time she needs to take the scan. ? (i'm not rude at all)

If she can't use stealth directly, then try the indirect use of Ash's smoke shadow modded skill. When built properly u can get 20s+ of concealment.