Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Skip Forward bug

Almagnus1

Fair warning, there be spoilers here.

You've been warned!

Back on opening night I worked my way though essentially 99% of TWW (and in retrospect, probably should have posted this immediately after opening the ticket and not three days later), but after coming off an extremely frustrating fight with the queens that took me a failed game to complete (I was hell-bent on possessing that guard, and getting more and more frustrated that it didn't work), and all the other frustration that comes with figuring out stuff for the first time (STUPID OROKIN WORM!), and not really being in the best state of mind coming off of a day of work, I finally hit the wall on what's quite literally the last door to get out to Teshin, mostly because I was having trouble just dealing with the platforming.

Clearly, about the worst I've done in Warframe yet.

In any case, I get to that door, and I'm sitting there for a good while trying figure out how to get this open, as I'm not seeing one of the charging pods like the other doors had, and I recall there's a hotfix that had been posted about halfway through the last mission - which wasn't yet applied because I really wanted to see where the story goes.  In any case, I start to wonder if that didn't fix what I'm looking at and Alt+F4 out of a desire to let the awaiting patch be applied and just out of frustration at that point.  And then karma kicks in....

Because that was a huge mistake because I discovered a bug with TWW...

Apparently I had progressed far enough in the mission I apparently hit a place where the game assumes I had completed the mission rather than putting me back into the ship prior to launching back to Earth with the staff to meet with Teshin and close out the mission.  What I encountered was the post mission mail and a bunch of stuff... and no clue how TWW ends.

So moral of the story: Don't Alt+F4 when you're coming back to Earth the second time, as you're gonna shoot yourself in the foot.