Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Is The Best Clan Weapon?

GhostWOlf995

Question

8 answers to this question

I guess Torid should be pretty great in defense after the latest update. At least I'm having lots of fun with it, but still leveling, currently rank 14. You can stack those nasty clouds up right where the enemies rush in, putting out tons of AOE damag. With the last update the cloud damage is affected by every damage mod (including serration). The enemies also seem to keep ticking by dot even after they leave the cloud and the cloud wasn't attached in the first place (which is what I have seen, Wiki states something else).

But I don't know how it compares to Ogris, I guess they put out quite equal damage, with the difference that the Ogris deals instant damage while Torid's cloud stays on for 12s and ticks 12 times. (which can be a good thing if you want to defend multiple spots). Plus you can stack Torids clouds as often as you want.

Acrid is the best all rounder weapon, you can use it as a primary, it deals good damage, its semi automatic its probably the best weapon in the game.

It does 25 damage then 75 damage over 4 seconds so It damage has a slight delay.  It does as much damage as a sniper with 8.8 fire rate, and its armor ignore.

Ammo is will last up to wave 30 with no issues, using it as a primary.

Ogris is the best "weapon for Defense" in my opinion, with mods it will do 100-1000 damage to whole groups of mobs, you need to be up high to avoid death from teammates+things getting too close.  it has a charge time, but its like a Mini ultimate each time you fire, ammo is limitless

You also need to be supported, at least at first.

Supra - is my favorite weapon, its a fully automatic let her rip plasma minigun it has 90 clip and it can empty that clip very fast, it does a massive 35 damage a shot, the highest full auto damage in the game.

Major issues, it only has 540 ammo, so you can run dry very fast, its less accurate than....  anything, Shotgun range is its most effective, you will still kill things at long range because of the volume of fire you can Pour downrange it will just cost you ammo.

Torid - a new contender and mostly Novelty value but on paper its got the highest dps of any gun... if you can get the mob to stand still in a green cloud for 12 seconds!!

Lanka - don't its pointless

Flux rifle - not made yet, told its low dps, high ammo

Dera - not made yet, seems like a cheap Dojo weapon, upgrading the braton

Edited by Tatersail

Ogris smashes defence missions, but Acrid is just crazy good for a pistol. If you're building for purely defence missions, get Ogris first, it requires lesser mastery rank and is a bit cheaper in materials required.

Ogris smashes defence missions, but Acrid is just crazy good for a pistol. If you're building for purely defence missions, get Ogris first, it requires lesser mastery rank and is a bit cheaper in materials required.

Ogris is a bit more all around.

Torid is better for defense, especially if you put modded frost clouds on a waypoint, it traps if not instant kills everything to walk through.

Mass CC and damage at the same time.