Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple status effects

BlueBehr

Question

Is it possible to proc multiple status effects at the same time? For example, my 100% status tigris prime build has high viral, radiation, and slash damage. In one shot, can my target have a viral proc, radiation proc, and slash proc? Or is this only achievable with a multishot mod, in which case, 2 procs would be possible? Thanks!!!! (I don't know why it posted twice)

Edited by BlueBehr

4 answers to this question

I'm not entirely confident about this, but my guess would be that it is theoretically possible for a shotgun to proc multiple status effects in a single shot because each pellet is rolled separately. I don't believe you can achieve simultaneous status from single instances on other weapon classes, though.

It seems possible with the Pox.  I have corrosive and blast on mine.  I can see the corrosive strip armor while the blast keeps knocking them down.  Also seems the same way with the Akstiletto Prime.  They may not be procing at the same time and could just be how fast the weapons themselves are applying procs. 

Edited by DatDarkOne
correcting autocorrect

A single projectile (or instance of damage) only procs a single status effect unless it has an innate status proc.

For example, a shotgun has a separate chance of proccing a status effect per pellet. This can easily be seen on the Strun Wraith, Boar Prime, Tigris Prime, or Akbronco Prime modded for 100% status chance having a mix of status procs per shot.

The Mutalist Cernos's gas cloud has an innate guaranteed Toxin proc every second, but can also proc a second status effect according to the elemental mods equipped on the weapon.

Edited by Inarticulate

3 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

The Mutalist Cernos's gas cloud has an innate guaranteed Toxin proc every second, but can also proc a second status effect according to the elemental mods equipped on the weapon.

that could very well be the same for the Pox also.  I wasn't sure as it procs so often.  hehe, I love it.  :D