Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to finish TWW quest/ final battle?

Guru-Tata

I made it through the gruel that passes as a quest up till the Teshin rescue. I am unable to disarm  the big fella - due to , from what I can tell, having no power to do so. If there were a power bar, you know like there is in the rest of the game for everything else, it might make sense. The story and cut scenes are brilliant of course. But the funny business in between.....

Now I made it up to that point - so that means yes, I understand how these new mechanics work - although it took way longer w/out any proper direction (cough, cough, all the other games love their real time tutorials). This might be a hit with the PvP'ers - but not everyone here plays Pvp. Some even avoid it like a plague. My KB presets are changed also. So if its looking for a key that's changed that also could be an issue. But due to the fact I'm partially disabled - there's really no choice for me there. I can't pull an ADHD like some peeps do.

So there's no way to tell if its a bug, or a mechanic problem. I'll just have to retry in a few weeks and hope it works, otherwise w/out having access to the new meta there's no point to play anymore

That's the problem as stated at the top of the thread. whatever power is supposed to jump, stun , whatever is not there. It was in the previous segments - so I know what's it supposed to do and look like. But it's not doing it; making it an eternal stalemate of just running around to avoid a K.O. There's no option to stop or log out. The escape menu is not there. The change keybindings menu is no longer there. The only thing I can do is flip to task manager and kill the WF program. When I relog it starts at the beginning of the queen battle again. rinse and repeat