Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console Player]: Todo List prior to TWW

(PSN)T0katax

Question

Greetings our beloved beta-tester-pc-tenno!

May you have one or two advices you want to share with your superior fellow console tenno on tasks that may or should be undertaken prior to (patched and bug-free  bug-free(ee?)er) "The War Within" Release?

Like: "Thou not ought selling primed item with this name to baro, since its ducat worth will reach exorbitantaily hights you never dreamed of" or "Thou ought use your endo, since fusing mods costs will reach exorbitantly hights you have never dreamed of"?

7 answers to this question

Do Sedna and The Second Dream. 

Then work on your frame, prepare your preferred blade and go on a custom frenzy to have your look please you. 

As for the pure custom, do not forget to have your Operator look very good to you eyes, you'll be looking at him a very very long time with The War Within. 

Sedna junction and smash your fashion frame like its never has been before. Truly go out fashion shopping and make sure to get someone to carry the heavy amount of shopping bags you will have. All the nice volt high heels, new ash shiny blades, valkyrs new kitty ears, and frosts new crab helmet. Go nuts make sure your meat-bag operator looks good too.

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora

Make sure you can safely go melee only, so make your melee a good one. Make all your fashion frame and operator game strong. Make sure the inside of your ship is to your liking.

Besides that. Make sure the gear (frame and weapons) are good for solo. You might need to go a bit stealthy. I did with my frost (p). All I had to do is put a hash mod on my sniper and I was good.

Make sure you will have time. The last quest (third) from tww is a looooong one and you will have to complete it in one go.

As for waiting... You can always try to finish all the junctions, some are a bit annoying but it makes you do stuff you wouldn't otherwise.

Besides that, just be patient and enjoy the game.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)T0katax said:

Greetings our beloved beta-tester-pc-tenno!

May you have one or two advices you want to share with your superior fellow console tenno on tasks that may or should be undertaken prior to (patched and bug-free  bug-free(ee?)er) "The War Within" Release?

Like: "Thou not ought selling primed item with this name to baro, since its ducat worth will reach exorbitantaily hights you never dreamed of" or "Thou ought use your endo, since fusing mods costs will reach exorbitantly hights you have never dreamed of"?

33 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Do Sedna and The Second Dream. 

Then work on your frame, prepare your preferred blade and go on a custom frenzy to have your look please you. 

As for the pure custom, do not forget to have your Operator look very good to you eyes, you'll be looking at him a very very long time with The War Within. 

Pretty much this.

Get your junctions done, get the Second Dream quest done, and fashionframe both the frame you'll be using and your operator.

2 hours ago, (PS4)T0katax said:

So no "use your r5 fusion cores because endo will be less credit efficient" and thelikes? 

Thank you for the feedback dear beta-testers ;)

That's our job, we test for others to feel it even better than we did.

And... Once you'll have finished tell us your last choice.