Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In An Infested Capture Mission We Have To Capture.... A Human?

Krauserlols

I just dont get it. When i though a capture mission in a infested ship i though we would get an important specimen so Lotus could examinate it but why a human guy? he even look jsut the same as the other capture missions.

I get it from the Grineer and the COrpus cause they are humans (sorta) but why in an infested mission we have to capture a human? wouldnt it more sence what i said earlier?

COuld be like a mini boss where you have to hunt down a new ancient or infested breed and capture it so Lotus can take a better look at it and determine they way of evolution of giving more details on how the Infested work.

Think about it.

"Because it's beta."

Sadly there's very little to no difference in mission types whatsoever, yet. I just hope all of it changes and doing random missions in general would reward with a little "wow that was cool" treat rather than get dull after a few planets.

"Because it's beta."

Sadly there's very little to no difference in mission types whatsoever, yet. I just hope all of it changes and doing random missions in general would reward with a little "wow that was cool" treat rather than get dull after a few planets.

well yeah but at least could they make the guy look a little infested?

well yeah but at least could they make the guy look a little infested?

Yeah, this will likely happen, they are working on adding full support for every mission type to every tile set, so Grineer Capture missions aren't Corpus Crewmen. This isn't too important a feature right now, it will likely be changed soon. So sit back and enjoy the game while they make it better.

Yeah, it's a placeholder. Corpus crewman looking dude with Grineer voice. Convalescing with infested. I always thought it was funny that he'd run away. If I was the lone human on an infested ship, and the clean up crew of ninjas arrived, I'd be kissing their boots.

Edited by Yorinar

Maybe he's the last survivor of a failed Corpus raid on an Infested ship. Maybe he's the last crew member of a Corpus ship that was just invaded by Infested before you arrived. Maybe he's just a placeholder until the devs can create capture npcs for each faction.

Yeah, it's a placeholder. Corpus crewman looking dude with Grineer voice. Convalescing with infested. I always thought it was funny that he'd run away. If I was the lone human on an infested ship, and the clean up crew of ninjas arrived, I'd be kissing their boots.

Up until they reduce you to a digital imprint.