Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Riven Mods Should Not Be MR Locked Before Unvield

nonperverted

I have already posted about this in the players helping players section but decided to post it here because theres a higher chance (I think) for it to be read. Ive gotten two Rifle Riven mods that I cant use because im not high enough MR apparenlty. Its very disheartning to not know what MR I need but only know that im not high enough.

The Rifle Riven mods look like they could be really cool to have. Its a shame that alot of us cant use them and wont even really know why. Right now everyone is assuming its a MR problem but even that has yet to be proven.

If I could atleast get a awsner as to why I cant equip it in a maxed soma for example with no mods; that would be great. 

EDIT::

I know some of you are gonna ask so im MR 12.

Edited by WarHawkLogger

I don't get the MR locking on them at all, wouldn't it have made more sense to have the MR set to the same as what the weapon it's for?  As it is a lot of people will end up with Riven's that they won't be able to use for possibly months on end depending on their current MR.  I hope it gets streamlined a bit to make them a bit more player friendly.

10 minutes ago, CJBael said:

I don't get the MR locking on them at all, wouldn't it have made more sense to have the MR set to the same as what the weapon it's for?  As it is a lot of people will end up with Riven's that they won't be able to use for possibly months on end depending on their current MR.  I hope it gets streamlined a bit to make them a bit more player friendly.

There meant for end-game though. If a new player can just get a soma and then buy a riven mod that makes it ridiculous, what's the point of even playing?

49 minutes ago, Iresark said:

Some of them are looked till MR16 (haven't read any other higher) if you did the challenge and if it's in the correct weapon, then the only problem I see here is the MR restriction

Thats the problem. I cant do the challenge. It wont stay equiped on my weapon.

Edited by WarHawkLogger

19 hours ago, JSharpie said:

There meant for end-game though. If a new player can just get a soma and then buy a riven mod that makes it ridiculous, what's the point of even playing?

They're meant to bring non-Meta weapons up to a use-able level.  And what point is there in having a Riven that one person might get that's locked at say MR10 and could potentially have the same stats as the same weapon Riven that's locked at MR15?  It doesn't make sense.

18 minutes ago, CJBael said:

They're meant to bring non-Meta weapons up to a use-able level.  And what point is there in having a Riven that one person might get that's locked at say MR10 and could potentially have the same stats as the same weapon Riven that's locked at MR15?  It doesn't make sense.

This is why sadly I don't like the riven mods in the state it is right now. Sure they bring old weapons life again but why bother? They are bandaid mods which is really bad for the game. What needs to happen first is Damage 3.0. Riven mods are interesting for sure but it's not for me.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Got a second Riven (this time from Sorties)... MR15 locked!  Two above my MR, 1st was one above, and also for Stinger (Sentinel) which I don't even own.  It's one of the worst systems in the game, if not THE worse.  It's not nice to be trolled like that.