Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My riven mod just disappear

Fartique

Question

10 answers to this question

Welp, just logged in today, then went to check my riven mod, possibly re-roll it after farming some more kuva, and its gone. Completely. There isn't even a Riven tab on the mods section any more. Literally disappeared.

It was a Tiberon Riven, wasn't fully levelled, but still. Could this have to do with the MR bug? Since i'm MR11 and the mod is MR 16...

Another case here. Moderately sweet Riven mod that I unlocked, maxed, then had to disappear when I went to double check something. I'm hoping it's only hidden because it requires rank 16 and I'm only rank 15. 

Filter isn't hiding maxed mods etc so I'm flying on a hope.

I lost my riven mod as  well that I got as reward 3 days ago. It  was a grinlok riven mod and didn't max rank it but I rerolled it once with 3 positive stats of +status duration, +crit chance/damage(I forgot which it was) and +multishot. I remembered I almost jumped with joy when I saw the reroll stats :(  And now when I check my mods again, I have 7/15 riven mods instead of 8/15. So sad but I contacted support and submitted a ticket. Hoping for the best. 

Edited by PhantomR007
typo