Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS!]Don't you just hate it when you've fallen yet you can't get up?

KisaPrime

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2016 at 7:38 PM, mustache_kitteh said:

I really hate those days, it's a real pain in the thigh! (pun intended :D)

KxyoOjS.pngMy bad forgot to add the spoiler part since this is from the war within. 

please explain the appeal of this color combination to me

i need to know for my pleasant book of knowledge

and so i don't criticize everyone with a blindingly bright and contrasting color scheme

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 2:02 AM, TheMetrocop said:

please explain the appeal of this color combination to me

i need to know for my pleasant book of knowledge

and so i don't criticize everyone with a blindingly bright and contrasting color scheme

I'm using F.lux, so to me I didn't realize it was that yellow and the color I picked wasn't even in the yellow category so I'm not sure why it's actually that yellow. The color I'm using there is from the shamrock palettes, on the very top row farthest to the right. Which I'm looking at it without my f.lux on and it's still not that yellow so I'm not sure what happened. 

I've made it more of an orange color and still in a bright light it still comes out looking really yellow. -_-

Edited by mustache_kitteh

4 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I'm using F.lux, so to me I didn't realize it was that yellow and the color I picked wasn't even in the yellow category so I'm not sure why it's actually that yellow. The color I'm using there is from the shamrock palettes, on the very top row farthest to the right. Which I'm looking at it without my f.lux on and it's still not that yellow so I'm not sure what happened. 

I've made it more of an orange color and still in a bright light it still comes out looking really yellow. -_-

but

sentient screen hues are heresy

12 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

but

sentient screen hues are heresy

I tested to see if it was the F.lux that changed the color and it just seems like the lighting in warframe does that. Even though I wasn't using a yellow color to begin with which is annoying..

15 minutes ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I tested to see if it was the F.lux that changed the color and it just seems like the lighting in warframe does that. Even though I wasn't using a yellow color to begin with which is annoying..

still..

why orange and blue?

44 minutes ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Why do you hate orange and blue? 

I do like the contrast of orange and blue though I've been messing around with the color of my operators outfit. ATM it's not the same color as it was in the printscreen. 

i dunno

it's kinda the same shade, there's no dark or light.

try neon orange and navy blue.

2 minutes ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Which I don't want to use neon orange or have it being yellow. IDK why when in direct light in the game makes it look yellow yet other times it's a darker orange. 

i'll just

put it this way

light orange and navy

12 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i'll just

put it this way

light orange and navy

I'm not going with what you say and you can think the colors on my operator are the most ugliest thing you have ever seen. Plus you're only going by that picture and I've already changed it to what I like.