Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low FPS pls Help

Mr_Edd

Question

Hey :D, I've been having some problems with my FPS i used to have likely 23-30 but now there's some lag that get's me down to 13fps and under. I play in a laptop, i use warframe in a window and i've got the video options in low or off (all of them). 

How can I optimize warframe to reach more fps?, perphaps other program to boost it? 

Please help me :sad:

6 answers to this question

this is what i would preliminarily recommend for you - every Video Option marked with the red X, turn off/lowest possible setting. (Texture Memory on Medium rather than low might be okay)

these are all either heavy render load type Visual Effects, or enhancements which while not super heavy have a cost that you can't afford on your Notebook.
G6JwhAZ.png

if you're looking for more after that, see if you notice any difference playing a few Missions with 'Reverb' (Audio Reverb) turned off in the Audio Setings.

Volumetric Lighting is new and present in most places, and would be a Render Load you didn't have to deal with previously. i absolutely recommend turning it off if it surprisingly defaulted to on for your Notebook that definitely can't afford it.

9 minutes ago, MajesticPinecone said:

that is one of the biggest problem with laptops

that what? they can have low cost Video Output?
nonsense. iGPU's are great for what they exist for - low cost Video Output.

Notebooks before iGPU's were widely available simply costed more for the same (Cruddy) performance. and ran hotter. and drew more power/lower battery life.

3 minutes ago, MajesticPinecone said:

need additional info what are your PC specs? was this recent fps with update 19 ?

Yeh, when i began TWW fps just came down :c 

It's an hp Laptop.

Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU N2840 2.16 GHz 

4,00 GB Ram

OS: 64bits and "Processor" (idk if you write it that way :v) x64

are you running the game are minimum specs? also going by those specs your getting super close to being at the bare minimum also whats your GPU? is it an integrated card? if so that's one major problem. As the game gets older they are going to add more features etc which will in turn bump up the requirements even more

10 minutes ago, MajesticPinecone said:

are you running the game are minimum specs? also going by those specs your getting super close to being at the bare minimum also whats your GPU? is it an integrated card? if so that's one major problem. As the game gets older they are going to add more features etc which will in turn bump up the requirements even more

Is it this..?  >> http://imgur.com/a/74mfZ

Just now, Mr_Edd said:

Is it this..?  >> http://imgur.com/a/74mfZ

yeah that's an integrated GPU almost all laptops come with them that is one of the biggest problem with laptops. I will say though i had a lot pf fps dips when i started on u19 but they don't seem to be as bad now.

I'm going to sum it up that your laptop is too far on the low end to properly run the game anymore but someone else might have more insight into pc specs then me :D sorry i wasn't as much help as i thought i could be.