Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to find Lith N1 relic?

Excessive_Paranoia

Question

I'm trying to finish a Nova prime before the 22nd and the chassis is the last piece I need, but I've been having a horrible time trying to get these relics. I've spent the last two days (nearly 8 full hours at this point) farming for it but have not gotten a single one. So far, I've done all of the spy missions on the wiki list at least 5 times, tried the A rotation waves on many of the high level defense missions multiple times, and spent about 2 hours in survival missions, but not only have I not gotten what I need, I've been getting relics that aren't even supposed to drop on those missions according to the wiki. I would really prefer not to have to buy the part, so where can I find this relic?

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Excessive_Paranoia said:

Thats why I started with spy missions, they give 3 chances for a relic and I can do them in about 10-15 mins.

10-15 mins for a spy? That's quite a lot. I`d recommend the Corpus missions if it drops in any of them, they are really easy to learn and there are no bullS#&$ moving cameras. If you have a fastish frame, in 5-6 mins you are done. 

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, aligatorno said:

10-15 mins for a spy? That's quite a lot. I`d recommend the Corpus missions if it drops in any of them, they are really easy to learn and there are no bullS#&$ moving cameras.

I take a bow and chain stealth kills the whole way for focus, so I don't just run through to each spy room.

19 hours ago, Excessive_Paranoia said:

Thats why I started with spy missions, they give 3 chances for a relic and I can do them in about 10-15 mins.

Could easily do at LEAST 3 captures in time it is taking you to do a spy mission.  If you are farming for something in particular, like in this case I just do what is the fastest and grind it out as quick as possible.  If the capture is there that is always my 1st option (usually use loki just to make it easier), followed by exterms (using ember and ignis).  If trying to farm spy would be one of the last mission types I would run, just too slow.

You are saying you are trying to get the part before it gets vaulted, but not doing it in the most efficient manner...  I know you are also getting focus at the same time, but what is your priority?