The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Happened To You Guys?

Deaths.Reap3r

Seriously. I remember those good old days, when people weren't treating each other like S#&$ on the forums. (It happened before, I even remember seeing on someones introduction saying how nice the community is)

Now in pretty much every thread, I see people insulting others in some way...

Seriously.

Apparently LoL has the worlds S#&$tyest community ever because everyones insulting each other (I for one  HATE LoL (But thats personal preferance)). Dont make warframe have the same community....

Technically this is kind of an insult. But not really because Im not trying to hurt you guys' feelings or any thing like that.

Now Im not saying EVERYONE is treating others like S#&$. No, just a handful that will one day reproduce eggs  make others treat other people like this...

So comon! Show some respect! 

If you dont agree with the thing, dont insult someone by saying things like... "Gotta love Warframe Players" or even go as far as to insult DE for making A FREE game for you guys... God.

/rant

(Btw not sure if this thread should be in general discussion, couldn't find any place it would fit)

(Btw not sure if this thread should be in general discussion, couldn't find any place it would fit)

I think it's pretty obvious that this should be in Website and Forum Feedback. There are similar threads that have this sentiment in there.

Also, metacomplaints don't really help anyone. The best you can do is set an example yourself and treat others with respect, and hope others follow suit.

Edited by Tulzscha

Well, don't follow others and start insulting people, play respectfully and find others like yourself. They always exist. I for one, have never tried LoL purely because of what I have heard about the playerbase.

Well, don't follow others and start insulting people, play respectfully and find others like yourself. They always exist. I for one, have never tried LoL purely because of what I have heard about the playerbase.

Ive played it a few times.... they umm are quite harsh in those games >_> (Flaming everywhere)

Ive played it a few times.... they umm are quite harsh in those games >_> (Flaming everywhere)

The funny thing is that in LoL the players that gripe and complain about how much their team sucks the entire time are inevitably the worst players. But yes, this is a result of the community growing, unfortunately.

The funny thing is that in LoL the players that gripe and complain about how much their team sucks the entire time are inevitably the worst players. But yes, this is a result of the community growing, unfortunately.

Always has been and always will be... especially in a F2P community

Generally speaking,this is a fine board.

Yes, I saw some inappropriate comments,but these are in minority.

We could always be better,though.I admit,that I like sometimes to jest,but never with ill intentions.

I have been on different forums for years (15 or something ) and never banned or warned for bad behavior.I hope this will stay so in the future.

Treat others like you want to be treated.

Seriously. I remember those good old days, when people weren't treating each other like S#&$ on the forums. (It happened before, I even remember seeing on someones introduction saying how nice the community is)

Now in pretty much every thread, I see people insulting others in some way...

Seriously.

Apparently LoL has the worlds S#&$tyest community ever because everyones insulting each other (I for one  HATE LoL (But thats personal preferance)). Dont make warframe have the same community....

Technically this is kind of an insult. But not really because Im not trying to hurt you guys' feelings or any thing like that.

Now Im not saying EVERYONE is treating others like S#&$. No, just a handful that will one day reproduce eggs  make others treat other people like this...

So comon! Show some respect! 

If you dont agree with the thing, dont insult someone by saying things like... "Gotta love Warframe Players" or even go as far as to insult DE for making A FREE game for you guys... God.

/rant

Open beta happened.

I think it's pretty obvious that this should be in Website and Forum Feedback.

Wouldn't that be more appropriate if this thread were about the layout, format, functionality and/or possible changes/features and not about the behavior of the playerbase?

I mean, who complains about the people in a site feedback forum?

And this community does suck. Closed Beta was glorious, despite the naivety of a lot of the community members back then.

Edited by FatalX7

All F2P communities are bad, simply because requiring money for a game weeds out a lot of children who don't have paypal/their parents' CC PIN, easiest way to fix it is require people to have paid at least 1¢ to post.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FORGOT THE 3RD M IN UMMM! (jking here obviously)

Oh goodness, I can't breathe.

this ^ first thing I thought was: "CoD" It has a TERRIBLE community.

And this is why playing with a few close friends is good. Especially in LoL, playing together with friends really help. You still improve, but without all the additional, unnecessary anger and flaming and stuff.

And this is why playing with a few close friends is good. Especially in LoL, playing together with friends really help. You still improve, but without all the additional, unnecessary anger and flaming and stuff.

Agreed. The games often can be a lot of fun when playing with friends. It's just often the community which scare people away.

I'm actually not really sure if the community is THAT bad, new players still get help, people still can find friendly squads/clans to join. Mostly the "bad" side comes out when a hot issue comes up (i.e. rhino nerf, some people thought it was the smartest move ever, some people thought it was the stupidest move ever.)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1