Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin cell farming?

(XBOX)busta87

Question

6 answers to this question

I was actually just going to suggest those two things. Draco on Ceres and Helene on Saturn. Bosses also have a small chance of dropping them, though Sargas Ruk and Lech Kril have better chances than most. Plus, Tier 3 (every 15 minutes) Survival reward possibilities includes a batch of 3 cells. So maybe 15 minutes on Saturn or Ceres? I'd also, if you have it, equip Animal Instinct on your sentinel or doge. Helps you find all the goodies which will especially useful if you happen to find Cell Arrays (crates that only drop cells).

Hope that's helpful, good luck Tenno.

Seimeni on Ceres has always been good for me. Dark Sector Defense vs Infested. Also a good credit farm - 25k for 5 waves and I get 2-4 Orokin cells 75% of the time. 

Now, I have been running credit and resource boosters all month, so that has helped, but that is how I got 400+ cells. 

Orokin Derelict Survival and Defense would be good places to get Orokin Cells (and Neurodes) as well though I don't know if people still like doing those missions after prime part were moved to relics.

When you do missions on planets that have Orokin Cells as resource drops, you should open all the lockers and break the containers.  There are surprisingly good amount of goodies in there but people just ignore them.  If you're doing survival and run by them, you might as well open them.

Saturn, sargas ruk is the best by far since inclusion of cell arrays.  I get 1-3 cells just from looking around at what containers pop up on the map on the way to his room and clearing his room plus killing him and b lining  the exit.  there's usually at least one array in his room.  I did a bunch of runs last time there was a double resource weekend and I happened to have a login reward booster.  I got 8-16 every run so 2-4 is average but I expect there will be a few runs where you only get one.

Assimilate Nyx with a Tigris is my build of choice for wrecking Ruk too. Hit 4 and get in his face until his shoulder glows then 1shot him and mop up goodies.