Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way to click on the blue text in chat (linked items)?

(PSN)AmjadZohair

Question

If there is no way to click on the linked items in the chat to show them, then what is the point of typing the links in first place its just blue text and take more time to type.

example: [Vaykor Hek] cant be accessed through chat messages in PS4 Version.

Edited by (PS4)AmjadZohair

1 answer to this question

DE was considering integrating the Star Chart 3.0 cursor into other UI elements for Console and Controller users, though they haven't said any more than that from what I last heard.

My idea for it's keybinds:

Right and left click could be handled with RT and RB respectively, and moving it would be locked to the right stick; pressing the stick will enable use of scrolling up/down chats, across weapons (etc...).

Another idea, regarding weapon linking:

DE could use a system like how Bungie('s Destiny)/343I's Halos could show 3D assets, like weapons and players (in Warframe's case, weapons, companions, and Warframes*), via some sort of internet-side viewing mechanism, allowing Tenno to adjust their Arsenal (only equipping/swapping out/taking off weapons, pets, and Warframes will be allowed; no ability to sell them or mod them) to show it off in preparations for something.

Along with it could be linking to weapons and Warframes, maybe even a player's own (via URL-linking their modded variant, which would also show what mods are on it and if a Catalyst or Forma's in it) on the Forums, beyond the game internally. Each linked item would show a recording of a default Excalibur with the weapon in a 360 rotation in a diorama with weapon/'frame details, like ingame to a degree.

Speaking of items, I would like to see the Mastery Requirements for weapons and 'frames on them even if I'm already that rank or higher so I could suggest things people can actually build instead of something they're X_Number_of_levels behind getting access to.

*Spoiler alert for 2nd Dream/TWW.

Spoiler

And Tenno.