The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things to make Archwing not suck as bad

Almagnus1

9 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

We need roll keys.

We have those, they just aren't bound by default.  Check your keybind menu.

But the normal Q/E would interfere with our normal binds so you have to come up with something weird.

The big thing I want is to use the old movement in Corpus tilesets, and give us a better map/radar in open space Grineer ones.  Even just let us rely solely on the edge of our screen to find things, and keep important indicators there.  Pan the camera out way more than it already is, especially when meleeing.  Grineer enemy density seems a bit high too.  Lower the numbers and buff their durability a bit.

And adjust the "incoming projectile" warning to apply only within a certain proximity.  Having it constantly flashing because something on the opposite end of the map fired a missile is not helpful.    Have it show up only when something is actually in range to where flares or a core vent will dislodge it.

Edited by Callback

I want to touch back on the "git gud" argument for a second.

For me to get good, I also need to get geared - which means being an archwing Dalek and chanting "EXTERMINATE!" while running that mission because of the higher mob density and likelyhood of being able to easily complete the mission.

7 hours ago, Callback said:

And adjust the "incoming projectile" warning to apply only within a certain proximity.  Having it constantly flashing because something on the opposite end of the map fired a missile is not helpful.    Have it show up only when something is actually in range to where flares or a core vent will dislodge it.

We also need an impact countdown, so we can possibly get under cover and use terrain to avoid the hazard.