Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Riven mods

gybarko

Question

There are still impossible Riven mods even after the last updates.

Get 18 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor and without rising any alarms.

This requires 18 kills on unaltered targets while not moving much from your location using silent weapon. There is not a single location with that many targets and a nice wall to cling to,and with the addition of creatures being alerted by corpses its pretty impossible.

Dude let me tell u how i do it

A. kill 18 while dashing or cling to the wall

Warframe : any warframe

map : akkad

Strategy : go to left side of the wall. There is huge fat wall there. Just keep wall dashing and cling then shoot. Easily done.

B. Kill 30 intercept with hobbled key

-> Frame : mirage

-> weapon simulor

-> eris intercept.

-> strategy :

1. use simulor

2. use clone ( 1st skill)

3. Use bullet jump to move. and spam.

OR

Frame : Ash

spam 4th skill

OR

Frame : frost

SPam globe ( max range )

and 4th skill

Hint : you msut use bullet jump.

C. 5 head shot in 1 glide

Frame : Ivara or vauban

Strategy :

1. Pull them or attract ( vauban vacum / ivara bait arrow)

2. use tonklor / any aluncher

3. jump

4. aim at head and BOOM xd

D. Defend target lvl 30 without it get damaged

Frame Vauban

map : Akkad

Strategy

1. max range it

2. use ur 3rd skill and 4th

3. KILL

E. KILL 30 target without get status effect

Frame : LOKI

Map; Grinneer map

Strategy

1. max duration

2. invi

3. KILL xd

F. Kill 30 target with finisher

Frame : loki or ASh

Map: gri neer map

1. INvi

2. finisher

Note : dont equip coolant leak

OR

ash spam 2nd skill while invi

tq

4 hours ago, rudman88 said:

Dude let me tell u how i do it

A. kill 18 while dashing or cling to the wall

Warframe : any warframe

map : akkad

Strategy : go to left side of the wall. There is huge fat wall there. Just keep wall dashing and cling then shoot. Easily done.

Mine requires no alarms with dashing/wall cling. Akkad has an alarm when 1st round begins. I tried air support too. Am I doing something wrong or it doesnt work? I tried this challenge for around an hour but theres not enough enemies on several planet nodes and mission type.

On 22/11/2016 at 6:20 PM, Arkvold said:

My first Riven mod:

gxs9TOD.png

Solo an Interception Mission with a Hobbled Dragon Key.  Without dying or being downed.

First, there's only four Interception missions that even qualify for this: Berehynia on Sedna, Xini on Eris, Cerberus on Pluto and Mithra in the Void.

Second, you have to solo the mission.  Soloing a mission where you have to defend four capture points is hard at the best of times.

But you also have to do it with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped, interfering with your ability to go between capture points in a timely manner.

And then you have to not die, which is honestly the least onerous restriction.  It does, however, mean that high-speed 'frames like Volt and Nezha shouldn't be considered, because you could get plinked to death and fail.

The only way I see this ever happening is with Ash, who combines the ability to strike a large area at a distance with heavy damage (Bladestorm), and the ability to instantly intercept enemies (Teleport).  Even so, you don't want to do this against Infested, due to Ancients; or against Corpus, due to Nullifiers, as they will happily muck up your Bladestorms.

Even so, every time I look at this mod I just think, "Is it really worth the headache?"  Can I guarantee that it'll be A), for a weapon I'm interested in using and B). actually good?  Judging from most of the Riven mods I've seen, the answer's a pretty resounding 'no.'

This one you can simply cheese with Nyx's max range chaos, all those other suggestions didn't even come close to my solution.

Solo an Interception Mission with a Hobbled Dragon Key.  Without dying or being downed.

You can also use max range max efficiency Banshee, use a couple of pads to stock up on energy at the beginning, cap to get ahead, then position yourself to cover the points, hit her 4th and just wait until the round ends. On Bere you can control B, C and D this way without having to do anything.

My challenge was "Get 18 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor"

I took loki as is the frame with the longest wall latch and added the exilus mod Patagium (+90% aim glide and +90% wall latch). I took my synoid simular on akkad and was able to get it completed on first wave.

I have "Complete an exterminate Mission with lvl30 Enemys without being detected with a Hobbled Key equipped", failed it 3x now and while i dont care that i fail, its the fact that when i do fail, it doesnt inform you of your failure, i only know at the end of the mission when the mod doesnt unlock.

EDIT: after scouring around other peoples problems on steam and warframe forums i came accross someone who had my exact problem and he mentioed that his Coolant Leak mod on his carrier sentinel auto alerted enemys, i tried removing mine and lo and behold i didnt fail this time.     Lesson learned...

Edited by Methanoid