Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me DE !!

(PSN)IanBlake2001

Question

DE I just purchased nekros prime access and accessoriess but I broke my ps console months ago and I am waiting to get a new one. I'm am trying to figure out if the access is saved to my account already since I purchased it or do I have to wait to get a PS4 to download manually ... if so how will I get it download if it doesn't show on my download list on ps store ??

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)IanBlake2001 said:

DE I just purchased nekros prime access and accessoriess but I broke my ps console months ago and I am waiting to get a new one. I'm am trying to figure out if the access is saved to my account already since I purchased it or do I have to wait to get a PS4 to download manually ... if so how will I get it download if it doesn't show on my download list on ps store ??

everything is already saved on your account. you dont need to download anything...when you will log on your new ps4 on warframe you will find everything you paid for except the credit / affinity booster because they last 90 days( maybe i am wrong and you ll have still some days ). I wont worry about it too much :).

Login on the site with your PS account and go to the Prime Access page, if the pack is still available for purchase on your account then it was successfully purchased and saved to your account, if it says you can still purchase it then it didnt purchase the pack and you have to contact DE through ticket if the price was charged.

You have like, more 4 hours? Before the Nekros Prime Access is no longer available and the Valkyr Prime one comes in.