Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support just called me a liar basically.

RealRobD

This is a pretty S#&$ty way to treat people who spend money on your game, and of course even those who don't.

The other day I had finished a weapon build and was charged for a slot. 

There have been numerous accounts of people not getting the pop-up regarding the slot purchase, I was one of them.

The next day after realizing I had been charged, I reported it to support in hopes that the bug will get fixed sooner than later.

Support tells me that everyone gets the pop-up (because you know, everything works perfect all the time) and they can see in their logs that I did too.

So basically calling me a liar.

This is in no way about the plat (I support the devs by buying plat) it's about bugs needing fixed. Oh and DE support not taking any responsibility whatsoever, pointing their finger and making it my fault.

My first experience with your support team can be chalked up as pretty lousy, thanks.

While this isn't the place to be complaining about support. I can understand its a frustrating experience. The staff at the support have always been good to me, refunding a primed mod I accidentally sold.

If the 10 - 20 plat you had lost means that much to you hit me up in game. I'll refund you it myself. 

Hope this helps.

It's always popped up for me 100% of the time and I've been doing a lot of weapon crafting lately and just buying the slots as needed when it prompts me.

If there is indeed a bug, video evidence will go a long way to back your claim. All Support can do really is go by what their records show them.

Just now, Jeffrey94 said:

They're just doing their job, going off what they can see.

If there actually is a bug, you should get video evidence and post a bug report on the forums.

this seems like the kind of glitch no one would try to get on purpose, but I'll be sure to record when I have plat and take something out of the foundry.

I'm sorry for the experience. Like the others have stated, support only have their logs to rely on. I'm sure they aren't intentionally trying to dismiss you and are just following protocol. Having worked in customer support myself, I know how hard it can be sometimes to follow what is required of your job within your own scope of practice and still create a good customer experience. 

If their logs say it showed up for you, how can they tell it didn't without video evidence? Just saying it didn't isn't usually good enough because sometimes people click stuff without reading what the pop-up says and then complain nothing popped up when it actually did.

Locking as this doesn't promote constructive feedback or discussion.