Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think it's time I left.

artemisfortune

At least for now, the forums for sure, maybe the game. I'm just... sick of it. I know rant threads and goodbye threads are looked down upon, but I know there are others who are seeing how absolutely abysmal the forum community has become.

The gist of most posts are "I don't like this thing" maybe sprinkled with "DE is a bunch of dumdums for not making it the way I want it"

and then someone chimes in with "Nuh uh, it's good, you're the dumdum :)"

and both parties end up arguing over nothing, nothing gets done, everyone sucks, and both parties are wrong. I miss debating theories and reading through new and fleshed out Warframe and weapon concepts and really talking about how to move the game forward. Now everyone just... argues.

I don't even know why I made this thread. I could backspace all of it, but I won't. It feels good to get it down in the world, yaknow? It's cathartic.

I've met some really cool people here, but I think it's time I just move on, at least for now. It's no longer a fun way to pass the time, it's just more stress. A video game, stressing me out. I almost want to laugh.

I feel ya buddy.

Sometimes reading forums is more stresful than actually playing the game.

Only with no fun.

Take a rest buddy and comeback once your head is clear. To the game at least, forums maybe not so much with exception of off-topic and other fan-zones.