Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day Equinox Infinite power loop?

2Peter3Nine

Question

I was just thinking.

Day form Equinox's 3rd power is boosted by power strength, and boosts power strength.

If there were two Day form Equinoxs next to each other,

would they be able to increasingly increas each other's power strength infinitely?

One would turn on Provoke, then the other,

the 1st one would turn it off, then back on, the 2nd one would turn it off and back on,

then repeat till the power strength boost is ridiculous.

5 answers to this question

My god what have you done?!?!?

Youve doomed us all!!!!!

But on a serious note as entertaining as that would be i dont think thats possible if it was so im sure many people would be shouting 2 equinox and ash or whatever frame with large range aoe nuke abilities in recruit chat XD

2 minutes ago, maj.death said:

The power buff has a cap of 50%

Yeah I thought of this shortly after she came out, tested it, and discovered this. I don't remember the exact number (I thought it was 75%) but I think you may be correct on the number. Regardless, it is capped at something. 

2 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Yeah I thought of this shortly after she came out, tested it, and discovered this. I don't remember the exact number (I thought it was 75%) but I think you may be correct on the number. Regardless, it is capped at something. 

Last I played it was 50. Never really checked how the augment that increases the power buff reacts to that cap though.

Edited by maj.death