Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow People To Join Defense Missions Past Wave 5.

Scyris

Anyway you can change it back to how it used to be? where people could join defense missions past wave 5? I am personally tired of scrubs leaving on wave 5 for tier 2 void keys, or unranked fusion cores and such, because it screws the rest of the party over more often than not. However keep the mods saviung after every 5th wave, just the newcomer will have their mod tally logged from when they join.

It would lead to the exploit of inviting your friends to already high ranked defence missions, to get the mods, once people leave. 

Perhaps, in place of this a reservation system.  Where if the player reserves a spot in a friends game before rank 5, he is alerted to an open spot, should other players leave at wave 5 or 10 (I wouldn't implement it for higher waves, because it would still lead to the above problem)

The least they could do is, if a person 'claims' and leaves a session, he cannot join that back. Whereas if someone gets dc, they should be bounced back to main menu so that they can rejoin the session.

Host Migration should be totally dropped. I dc at wave 25, and there is no way in hell I am going to solo it(with unranked stuff), and it just increases my fail rate (I have to alt+f4 to not increase the quit/fail rate).

It would lead to the exploit of inviting your friends to already high ranked defence missions, to get the mods, once people leave. 

You know that any mod dropped BEFORE you entered a game is not available for you?And since it´s not like  the rewards get oh-so-much better with higher waves, what´s the problem?

Please, DE, make it happen!It´s just ridiculous that it is basically a punishment to continue a defense mission after level 5 once one or more people left for the first reward.

Also, I´m not sure, but is it possible to join higher-wave missions already under certain circumstances or so?Yesterday I joined 2 different defenses that were already on wave 15, which makes me wonder whether it was a bug or intended.

How? When you join a defense mission, any mods dropped before you joined aren't available for you to pick up.

First of all: it would be exploited. One player isnt doing well with some frame on higher waves. Switch him with frame that is useful. That frame is obsolete after some waves, switch him after with something useful. And we dont know if DE  will implement better reward for higher waves ( my guess is that they will do that ). And if they implement better rewards people would exploit that.

First of all: it would be exploited. One player isnt doing well with some frame on higher waves. Switch him with frame that is useful. That frame is obsolete after some waves, switch him after with something useful. And we dont know if DE  will implement better reward for higher waves ( my guess is that they will do that ). And if they implement better rewards people would exploit that.

I'm not seeing how that's an exploit. What's wrong with leaving and switching out for a better gun/frame?

Simple solution is to make the vote actually act as a vote. Majority rules, split vote goes by time of votes. If one person wants to leave then they need to quit the session and get nothing. Voting out and leaving the other squad members without a team member sucks and isn't actually a vote.

Anyway you can change it back to how it used to be? where people could join defense missions past wave 5? I am personally tired of scrubs leaving on wave 5 for tier 2 void keys, or unranked fusion cores and such, because it screws the rest of the party over more often than not. However keep the mods saviung after every 5th wave, just the newcomer will have their mod tally logged from when they join.

Yeah so better make it possible for people to grab the stuff in the leave menu and rejoin after that to get to wave 10, grab the reward, leave, rejoin.

Awesome. You should think about your ideas a little bit longer.....

Yeah so better make it possible for people to grab the stuff in the leave menu and rejoin after that to get to wave 10, grab the reward, leave, rejoin.

Awesome. You should think about your ideas a little bit longer.....

^ Smart arse !

2p_zpsa057cba1.gif

Lets say, if somebody "CLAIMS" and exits. That spot is locked and no longer available to anybody. Nobody can join @ that spot. But if somebody quits / dc at any other waves. That spot will stay open till another person joins that spot  !

^ Smart arse !

2p_zpsa057cba1.gif

Lets say, if somebody "CLAIMS" and exits. That spot is locked and no longer available to anybody. Nobody can join @ that spot. But if somebody quits / dc at any other waves. That spot will stay open till another person joins that spot  !

Seems legit!