Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buy soma god tier riven up to 6k plat

sniucelis

1 hour ago, Jasonchuah96 said:

okie up to u cause fire rate might better than multi cause u already got split chamber for multi bro

and usually shred for fire rate. Also fire rate screws up sustained dps so there is that. Reason why fire rate isn't a very good modifier.

@patty60205: If you have the same value in multishot and fire rate then yes fire rate will be a higher increase in your burst dps (while not increasing sustained by as much) -> fire rate is a higher dps increase

this is not to support fire rate (because that has a whole host of issues and as I mentioned above I prefer multishot over fire rate any day of the week) but your statement is in fact also incorrect

Edited by FeintsEnd
23 minutes ago, FeintsEnd said:

and usually shred for fire rate. Also fire rate screws up sustained dps so there is that. Reason why fire rate isn't a very good modifier.

@patty60205: If you have the same value in multishot and fire rate then yes fire rate will be a higher increase in your burst dps (while not increasing sustained by as much) -> fire rate is a higher dps increase

this is not to support fire rate (because that has a whole host of issues and as I mentioned above I prefer multishot over fire rate any day of the week) but your statement is in fact also incorrect

ok i think what i said is misleading, I'll correct it

Just now, patty60205 said:

ok i think what i said is misleading, I'll correct it

Fair Point then :). I still believe that the chance of fire rate being better for burst dps is still higher though (considering most weapons with shred only have 30% more fire rate but 90% multishot)