Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Proposals For The Game] Botanical Garden In The Dojo

Lirck

I think a more natural thing would be welcome to the game, I thought in a dojo room, as a yard, like a greenhouse, would be surrounded by glass panels to the ceiling, so being able to see the stars, this room would, plants in various ways, with a floor of grass, and maybe a pond with lotus flowers, this room would be just to relax after a tiring day in the war against the other factions.

Does it have a use?  Or is it just another room to sprint slide through to get to the research labs?

The use is for relaxing! And looking fabulous and unique, a place that the clan can decorate and hang out in. We need more rooms like this in the dojo to make them more customizable and fun ;3

I'll be honest, the first thing that came to mind was Skyrim's potion-making.

Back to Warframe, I'd totally put a room like this in the middle of my Dojo. Please make it have four doors and a big, shallow pond in the middle where trees and flowers grow.

Maybe even have some plants that grows a control module or two, hah, just kidding. A garden would look nice though. Maybe some artificial sky projector to go with it.

Maybe a settings button that, when activated, change the background, the idea would be to ceiling walls entirely of glass, so as to be able to see the stars, and pressing the button to make a change to artificial sky of stars, it to remember the past life when Tennos lived on Earth.

Slightly offtopic, but we also need an aquarium room with a GIANT tank that you can put any critter in.

I'm going to put an infested shark with a moa laser mounted on top.

Very funny, the idea is also cool, but the game does not cite aquatic species.

Support.

Maybe a settings button that, when activated, change the background, the idea would be to ceiling walls entirely of glass, so as to be able to see the stars, and pressing the button to make a change to artificial sky of stars, it to remember the past life when Tennos lived on Earth.

...and support.

Also, a Japanese rock garden style with Orokin Bansai Bonsai trees would be better suited to the theme of Warframe, imo.

Edit: Spellchecker Mokunen

Edited by Ronin666

I had a similar thought before, and I support the idea. I think most players would have the "why should I build this what does it do I don't like it you wasted time i don't know puncuation" line of thought. That's what this forum has made me think of the players, anyway.

It would be nice to have some more green. I'm not counting you, color correction.

Edited by happyfunba11

Thanks for the spellcheck. You get a +1. How much do you charge per post btw?

Hahaha nah, most of the time I don't bother spellchecking people on the internet: it'd be worse than counting the grains of sand on a beach. To be honest, your post just caught my attention because the image of tiny trees charging into battle while screaming "banzai" is awesome, and I wanted to point that out. I think the idea somehow fell out of my previous post, though.

Hahaha nah, most of the time I don't bother spellchecking people on the internet: it'd be worse than counting the grains of sand on a beach. To be honest, your post just caught my attention because the image of tiny trees charging into battle while screaming "banzai" is awesome, and I wanted to point that out. I think the idea somehow fell out of my previous post, though.

Hah! That is a hilarious image. Mini-Ents