Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Warframe/weapon Affinity Becoming An Item?

Xievie

I have just a little idea to suggest.

Well, how many times have you heard somebody say "great, some affinity for my already Rank 30 Warframe" or something along those lines? While there are better items we could get, the affinity is something people never really want to receive. I personally would like credits over the affinity, especially if my equipment are maxed at rank 30.

My suggestion is to make affinity that you receive from daily rewards into items, and then you can use them on whatever item you want, whenever you want.

There are two ways I thought of where that it could go like this:

1) Make it into a Gear item - One suggestion is that we could be able to use it while in a mission, like an ammo pack.

2) Make it into an item like Orokin Reactors/Catalysts and Forma - We would be able to hold it in our inventory, then we could use it as an option under what you click to put on an Orokin item or Forma.

Guest Xievie

This would definitely be a good idea. +1

I also wanted to throw the idea out for making a daily item that lets you increase sentinel affinity, or maybe allow warframe affinity to work on sentinels, and for primary weapon affinity to work on sentinel weapons.