Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe(or warframe character) would fit best in a Can-can cabaret dance ?

thegamer118

So i was randomly listening to Infernal Gallop - Offenbach (can-can original) and it made me think about cabarets, and of course, the can-can dance. For those who don t know the can-can, it s a pervy dance done in cabarets, and i find it rather enjoyable, here have a look 

(this video is the best one i could find, usually the can-can is a little more energetic, more screams, more flashy lights and more colors) And so i thought, what if it a Warframe themed can-can was done, who would fit in it the most. I thought it was a fun idea to share, just imagining a huge interplanetary cabaret where beautiful ladies in beautiful dresses were to dance for the pleasure of Corpus Grineer and all humans(or living things) alike. (I m sure it would also be the source of huge profits for Corpus investors :3 ) (doesn t have to stop to only there being women, you can add some men if you want)

Mmm... As a French native, Can-can has a... Let's say pretty weird image to me. Either it feels overly exaggerated or lacking in energy, I don't talk about standards or something like that, I think it is more a problem of having so many written descriptions of that dance, that in reality it seems impossible to find what was imagined. 

As for who to pick, since someone did the men. I'll do the ladies that would, in my opinion, fit for that:

Valkyr, Saryn, Trinity, Titania, Ivara and Ember. 

10 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

_a_special_discount_for_someone_special_Darvo, he's just really excited about his deals.

"Tonight, we invite you to our special interplanetery cabaret, the Moulin Rouge ! Tonight our girls will perform dances and moves that will you wanting for more ! I, Darvo, invite you to relax and sitback and enjoy the show!"

3 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Mmm... As a French native, Can-can has a... Let's say pretty weird image to me. Either it feels overly exaggerated or lacking in energy, I don't talk about standards or something like that, I think it is more a problem of having so many written descriptions of that dance, that in reality it seems impossible to find what was imagined. 

As for who to pick, since someone did the men. I'll do the ladies that would, in my opinion, fit for that:

Valkyr, Saryn, Trinity, Titania, Ivara and Ember. 

Eh le can-can, ou chahut, ou chahut-cancan etait une danse de cabaret du 19e siecle, de base c pervert et ca a fait outrage parce que pour que des femmes monte leurs jupes et leur jambes et qui hurle et uui montre leur culotte c etait plutot pas pudique ^^ tient regarde https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancan