Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There're Alot Of My Clan Members'w Banned From 07/03/2013‏

MorbidBlades

Question

Dear Digital Extremes Ltd,

There are alot of my clan members was banned from 07/03/2013. My clan is TennovnReturn, and you know, some guys from Viet Nam, some from other countries, I knew there's so much reasons the other players from US, UK, Western... (or you, maybe) hate gamer from VN. But, I know there're alot true, and fair players in our clan.

Please, give us a reason of this banned-list. There's some guys I know (trustly) they never ever hack or used any software to harm your game. 'Cause we love Warframe, so much and more. We pay for Platium by true Credit card, we played Warframe like a hardcore-gamers, spending alot of time, we try to farm Weapons, Warframes so hard.

Please, give me and us a reasons. And I hope, you Digital Extremes, please lift ban for our members. There're some guys I hope you can give a hope and good news first. They are:

ID: VietJames
ID: vietanh797

Please, Digital Extremes, dont let us quit this amazing game :)

Thank to you !

Edited by MorbidBlades

10 answers to this question

You're harming their account security by posting these details on the forums. I advise you remove some details from this post or I at least hope that a moderator sees this.

The forums are not the place for this, please make a support ticket. 

@MorbidBlades: seems that your clan got a hacker player... and that hacker invited your LEGIT players to a hacked game session and then they all got banned bcuz legit players also got resources in a non-legit way.

I think that malintentionaly players use the hack to get certain players banned without any reason. so the best you can do now is to be EXTREMLY picky with WHO you play, And my advice for Warlords is to be extremly careful who you recruit.

Edited by Marduk89