Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get in contact with a DE Admin if their profile doesn't allow messages?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

So I had a bit of a situation with a Support Ticket a while ago. I had a technical problem with the game, and was told by the assigned staff member to download and use a program called "SlimDrivers" to update all my outdated drivers.

Apparently, using 3rd party software like this to detect and update drivers is not a good idea, as doing so gave me a technical problem with Windows, something I had to restore to an earlier version to get rid of. I'm gonna quote the person that helped me get rid of the problems SimDrivers gave me.

"Also a tip: NEVER EVER use software that automatically download and install drivers. Most of them just download drivers based on the manufacturer, but not for the exact model and version and it screws up your PC. Also some of them download drivers from unofficial sources and often put on outdated drivers."

So knowing this, I wanted to get in contact with the staff member who told me to use SlimDrivers, and advice them not to... advice others to use it. I hold no grudge against them, but I just want to make sure others don't get this same experience as me. However, my Support Ticket is closed from further comments, and the staff member has disabled private messages on their profile, so I don't know how I'll get in contact with them.

Maybe another staff member could forward a message to them?

2 answers to this question